/biz hobbies

>be me
>21, autistic applied mathematics major
>make 4k from crypto last month, up from 2k the month before
>kissless,, virgin
>buy a Montblanc Fountain pen as a "reward" to myself for being a good goy making my meme shekels.
>yes. I collect luxury pens

Am I a fucking faggot?

Also what are your hobbies fellow /bizraelis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGPjFFMD3c0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats a pretty dope pen bruh. How much was it?

have fun selling them in 2-3 years

Shoes are what women look at after checking out your height

>applied mathematics major

I wish I was good at math.

same.... but im broke as fuck. Did you buy into Bitcoin early?

No one does math in pen.

yes

I paid full price ($680 with custom nib), I could have paid a little bit less for a used one but I am very paranoid about someone selling me a fake expensive pen. At this price is best to buy from reputable sellers even if you pay full price. I am not thinking of ever selling though, I legitimately enjoy writing with a fountain pen, is fun.

To be fair I am not going to a Ivy league university, and I consider myself in average compared to some of my peers (some already being picked up to work on research in the future and specialization, unlike me).

nope, came quite late to the party all things considered. The first pump that truly got me to take a serious look at crypto as a good investment was the ether climb from lowish 70s to 190+ (I got in at 89 dropped 300 and hodl'd all the way to $204) from I have been taking a more active approach.

I use them for writing. Specially long writing sessions. Also when you are preparing a formulate sheet is actually not a bad idea (since it forces you to be careful with what you are writing thus you pay more attention).

I only recently got into crypto and Ive been pretty shit at trading so far. Lots of shit calls but Im starting to trend upwards. Im terrible at not taking profits early enough.

I plan on rewarding myself with luxury watches, I love the engineering behind them autistically. All I have so far is a SARB033 because the movement at that price is unreal. and an Orient Ray because it was the best I could afford when I first got into them. You should look into watches, OP, you'd probably enjoy the engineering behind them. /g/ has watch generals that are quite nice too.

I play guitar and bowl

ok man I take back what I said, thats crazy. If you spend any more of your crypto gains on more of them you are a retard.

What's it like to write with this pen? Is it any different from a regular good quality fountain pen? I like pens too, never tried a Montblanc.

my car needs a new engine, and a heap of other shit i want to do
want a new bike
want a new computer

dont want to take money out of crypto. life kinda sucks now i cant enjoy my hobbies.

Yeah that's a waste of money you retard. Unless you're already wealthy you're compromising your future gains for a 700 dollar pen. Something that does exactly the same job as a 50 cent biro.

i lose money trading crypto, listen to shit electronic music, sleep, read books and shitpost user. I have 0 social life and i am also a kissless virgin user.

Fortunately I actually have a good job so I can buy what I want without ruining my crypto gains.

Well within reason, I couldn't buy a house outright but I make a decent amount.

I know exactly what you mean with being terrible at taking profits. I still struggle with this since I like to think as a long term hodl'er, but I have discovered that in crypto is better to ride the waves and re-position than to leave money on the table because of believed hype. But I am sure you either will reach similar conclusions or sharpen your investment intuition to figure out when to get out. In either case I wish you luck broseph

>Luxury watches

Yeah that sounds interesting. Never wore any hand jewelry before to be honest. But I will look into it. Any cool/expensive watches that got you interested in watches to begin with?

I don't blow this kind of money every month, not even close. I only have 3 pens and my collection is very small (A lamy that I got for 40, a platinum 3776 that I got for 120 I think, and this Montblanc which most people that collect pens consider pretty high end and collection ending piece).

I don't even compulsively get pens for the sake of owning more, I legitimately use them unlike some collectors in the pen hobby. I have been eyeing this pen for quite a while and I finally had a good run (after the bloodbath that was the china fud) and I thought I get myself something nice that I would use for a very long time.

youre meant to put that extra money into crypto every month dude

Who the fuck uses pens anymore you autist

literally anyone that doesnt spend every waking moment in front of a computer
but if thats the case, why arent you keeping a physical diary of your holdings and trades?

I own a cash for gold. I am not trying to teach a brain that is starting to feel less than youthful at 31 computer science. I buy watches, guns, rare antiquities and historical artifacts.

you can find absolutely great replicas for this kind of pen, also same for most popular luxury watches.

personally have
>Audemars Piguet Rose gold 15400
>Rolex Oyster Perpetual 39mm
>Panerai 111 classic

all super replicas pretty indistiguishible even after opening them up.

I think to get into it you have to appreciate the engineering behind it. No electronic components (in automatics/hand wound watches), but they can do some amazing things in the form of "complications", such as day/date on the basic end, to a lot more in the higher end.
youtube.com/watch?v=SGPjFFMD3c0 gives you a good idea of the engineering involved, though this is literally the highest end watch mechanically in the world.

I like my SARB033 because its a really high precision, nice looking movement on a clean watch for a really good price tag. But, find something that suits your personal tastes.

And dont pay for reps like because at that stage you're just buying prettied up chink-shit with a bigger price tag than the casio/aliexpress piece with the same components desu

mirin tastes though, royal oak is long term goal

Spend your hobby money on investments. A pen hobby is making the guy behind the counter rich.

I found a montblanc meisterstuck in a parking lot. feels good in my bum

oh an you're a faggot, OP.

Montblanc sucks m8, get a new hobby

Writing with fountains pens is awesome but seriously, my Pilot was a fraction of the price and just as good if not fancy.

nodded my head as i read through his post, "yeah autist"