Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong.

flip the green arrow around downwards

Fpbp

b-b-but that double bottom pattern.

also make it red, to avoid confusion

Show me five good examples of double bottom patterns that correctly predicted what they were supposed to.

A lot of people are unhappy with this coin and their quick money making schemes. Ratings are going down folks

not until it leaves the bottom lol

Easy, but what's the point? You can find equally many wrongly predictions.

it usually ends up dipping down and drowning you out just long enough to where you want to breath as soon as you want to breath and let go of your position it takes off upward, then you go to grab it, as soon as you grab it, it falls back down.

Its best not to get involved with shit in the first place desu

Proof. You're wrong.

The cloud never lies... Bearish for at LEAST the next week if not longer.

prove me wrong:

BTC: 1EbC1N12ctHhPZUYHffCzyUbtk1CZdxDBj
ETH: 0x5d54713e65612145cd3559fb13574face1b0adbc
LTC: LVxfjTsNdcjcU5rfB42nFXugvq6WFocA3F

From a technical perspective, that does look like a reversal is in store. But to be a real sustainable moon mission, the market is going to require some amazing news post Swell and it is going to have to involve someone actually fucking utilizing XRP. Because at the moment, this coin is institutionally useless.

Somebody like the bill gates foundation?

No real news to make a billion dollar company's centralized coin that isn't even used for their company to grow that much bro

>xrp

I sooo hope you're right man. I fucked up my first week into this and switched a ton of BTC into XRP and have been bagholding since

who is this chink and what's her name?

tsuruko. shes half aus / chink.

Hence TA being called a meme

Trending upwards.
Lets see if it holds.

You like double bottoms? Get a load of this.

Fake tsuruko fag, she's a quarter chink. Her mom is half. You don't even know her