Oh No

gtreview.com/news/global/swift-finds-blockchain-has-potential-but-will-not-commit-yet/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/77is5d/speculation_and_the_current_state_of_link/
i.imgur.com/YEhta1b.png
youtube.com/watch?v=PdaaGlyu7EQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not convinced your interpretation is correct. Article says swift is not ready for blockchain integration (fabric is what they were referencing, whatever that is) and that they're looking for something that's as seamless as possible and would require as little work to integrate with as possible.
Isn't chain link the best option? This doesn't sound like be bad news. But maybe I am just deluded idk

Wow this is hilarious. Right on cue the FUD emerges. This amount of FUD is a strong BUY signal

This, SWIFT is saying that a blockchain backend is not the preferred move atm. That means Hyperledger Fabric won't be implemented. Sergey has stated that they are in active talks with SWIFT in creating a platform. If anything, it assures LINK room at the table.

I need to do some more research now. This either confirms that chain link is their solution and I'm going to HODL for dear life or that link is fucked short term

I'm bumping this thread with a meme to see if I can get some other linkies to help me research.

Assemble, my linkies. We need to sort this shit out

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/77is5d/speculation_and_the_current_state_of_link/

This is the last straw.. selling all of my fucking coins...

You assholes told me this was a good buy at 40 cents.. "WONT GO LOWER NOW!".. so i sold all of my NEO and OMG to buy this... ALL of it...

FUCK YOU.. im gojng to kill myself

Me too, looking into hyperledger now, . Thanks for the adage

there went my Link

I'm about to drop $1k again on link. Tell me it's a good idea. Give me some technical news :(

what the fuck... is it over? Are we fucked?

i can't fucking believe this is happening to me

Yeah, guys. It appears that this articles actually days they're halting the development on their own blockchain, which has nothing to do with link.

In fact, that eliminates one of links main competitors. Hope you didn't sell.

Yes, this actually sounds like a good thing.

Sergay posts this

i.imgur.com/YEhta1b.png

LINK tanks even harder.

Should have learned with bancor big banks and crypto don't end will WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

bullish

"Swift has concluded that it’s “crucial” that integration with legacy back-office applications and co-existence with existing processes are taken into account."

NOOOOO MY LINK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

This isn't about link lmao

This is referring to hyperledger. Also this news outlet is heavily invested in ripple. No linkers will be sticking markers up their ass for .1 LINK in a few months, guarantees.

>rent free

I bought like 10 min before this started circulating. Barely down, and not fucking selling.

explain the fucking rent free in their heads thing
is it some retarded r9kpol meme?

Dear god I just panic sold before figuring out this article is not about LINK. Looks like I am going to wake up tomorrow after LINK posts SIBOS partnerships and KMS.

I tried to warn you man. Buy back in and just eat the exchange fees

fagot

hahaha i love this rent free shit

thanks for the cheap link loser

in a year, maybe if I see you by the side of the road I'll toss a little crypto your way :^)

Umm and you should consider perhaps Link can have/make other deals even if swift gets delayed, i mean its not the swift token.

The Chainlink Hodlers Anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=PdaaGlyu7EQ

I been in a cave
For forty days
Only a spark

To light my way

I wanna give out
I wanna give in
This is our crime
This is our sin

But I still believe
I still believe
Through the pain
And through the grief

Through the lies
Through the storms
Through the cries
And through the wars

Oh, I still believe

Flat on my back
Out at sea
Hopin' these waves
Don't cover me

I'm turned and tossed
Upon the waves
When the darkness comes
I feel the grave

But I still believe
I still believe
Through the cold
And through the heat

Through the rain
And through the tears
Through the crowds
And through the cheers

Oh, I still believe

I'll march this road
I'll climb this hill
Upon my knees
If I have to

I'll take my place
Upon this stage
I'll wait till the end of time
For you like everybody else

I'm out on my own
Walkin' the streets
Look at the faces
That I meet

I feel like I
Like I wanna go home
What do I feel?
What do I know?

But I still believe
Yes, I still believe
Through the shame
And through the grief

Through the heartache
Through the tears
Through the waiting
Through the years

For people like us
In places like this
We need all the hope
That we can get

Oh, I still believe

Just buy back in, faggot, jesus. They're not going to announce a partnership overnight.

I wonder how much whales have been making off this coin. They sell at the top, then buy back in on the dip. They've done it like 3 times now and this dip is going to make them shittons. Buy in 30 cents right now, sell at 45 cents and repeat.

You would have eaten ass on omg anyway

Linkies, your response?

No problem. Hyperledger is a key player in the cryptoeconomic game.

Stay poor, you filthy fucking faggot. Keep spreading FUD, I love it.

this has nothing to do with chainlink. Chainlink implementation is to allow input of data into smartcontracts for swift

S C A R E D
C
A
R
E
D

SOMEBODY COMFORT ME AHHHHHHHHHHHH
MOMMY
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
MOMMY NO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stop buying fucking Veeky Forums memes retard, the best coins rarely make it here, the shill army are merely cucks who saw green and tried to buy the top, who else would waste their time with newcoiner tier shilling? This place has fallen the fuck off.

this fud is days old and has been addressed multiple times

This guy gets it.

has no one noticed Sergy is the face of gaydar.com?
ya'll know what a chainlink really is, right?

I told you they said something like this a few weeks ago.

That's why I held my links until Sibos because I hoped for an announcement. But it didn't come, so I sold.