LISTEN UP CUCKS

I've seen so many of you posting in the last few weeks whining

>"this place is awful for investing advice, everyone just posts coins after it's too late to get in on the profit"

So I've decided to present to you, the best kept secret of 2017. This is the ICO you've been waiting for, this is the ICO the whales don't want you to find out about. Why not, you may ask? Because it has a ridiculously low hard cap of 1250 Ether. That's a market cap of $500,000

In case you don't understand math, that means if this hits $5,000,000 (Which is literally pennies in the crypto space), that's 10x ICO price.

So what's the catch? Why am I sharing this with you, out of the goodness of my heart? No, you fucking retard, it's because the more small-time people who buy into this, the less whales will be around to manipulate the price.

You're going to want to use a metric fucktonne of gas for this, it'll be ridiculously competitive, but if you're lucky enough to buy in you're basically guaranteed to be rich before the end of the year.

What the fuck are you waiting for?

God damnit man.
I'm in stage 2 and I dont want more retards fighting for 400eth.
Could you have at least waited until the whitelist was closed ffs

Don't worry, you know how this place works, they'll just comment some shit about pajeet and then complain in a month's time when it's 50x that they didn't hear about it during the ICO stage

Can we pease just wait till the whitelist closes to shill this I don't want to have to compete with the monkeys on this board to get in

>tfw didnt get into stage 1 or 2

what were the requirements for this fucking thing?

The product will speak for itself when it comes out.
Fuck biz they can just pay me 50x what i bought it for.
Don't bump the thread, let it die and go again after whitelist is closed, that's what ill be doing. These tards dont deserve this knowledge

I heard you don't need to fight for gas
Someone said it on Telegram
that it's not a smart contract.

ffs just ask shit in the telegram, scott or chris or someone will answer just stop bumping this damn thread AAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah I heard that too.

i applied for it when someone first mentioned the project here and i didnt get in. im pretty sure you'll be fine rofl

I applied on 3 emails and i havent received anything in like a week

gee i wonder why

Stage 2 white list is still open and is heavily over subscribed.
If you signed up now you'll still get in as they haven't closed it.
Just ask the questions in the telegram and let the thread fucking die ffs

we're gonna make it, user :3

all different wallets, vpn locations, etc.

im not retarded

haha you got fucked dude. they are being really strict on multiple signup. they said almost 40% of accounts will be purged from teh whitelist becauase those IPs are signing up multiple accounts. get fucking rekt nooooooob muahahahaha

oh also its no burgers

This is fucking retarded. I signed up like a week near the beginning and i'm in the same boat fighting with fuckers who just signed up 10 minutes ago

You ever wondered why the ether cap is so low?

yeah bitch i used vpn from each coast of canada and one from UK

ago*

Look at the apes slobbering to throw half a million for Con Fido! Mans need an initial coin offer

retarded concept

I hope u used different
pcs too.....
There's something called browser signatures
and each computer/OS has a unique one...

Concept is awesome. I wanted to buy a ledger from an user on biz last month but we couldn't make the deal happen because I didn't trust him to send the Ledger nano s and he didn't trust me to send the BTC. We ended up not doing he deal, but with Confido we would have been able to. This is a great concept with a great use case. It's like the 0x of real world transactions

please help me be able to actually afford it.

BTC: 1EbC1N12ctHhPZUYHffCzyUbtk1CZdxDBj
ETH: 0x5d54713e65612145cd3559fb13574face1b0adbc
LTC: LVxfjTsNdcjcU5rfB42nFXugvq6WFocA3F
ZEC: t1aoC6uwFcnYGo9nm4HBMyRGm4LXWvTwNud
DSH: Xg3q9p1zDa7Y9BBEwqudUCJE8BEQsDDcBY

Concept is good, I have a general ICO question though.

Does this classify as a security by the SEC since owning their token pays out a dividend?
>The thing that makes Confido tokens valuable is the ability to earn Ether passively by holding tokens. Users that have invested in Confido tokens will receive 0.7% in ETH of the payments made through Confido. That means that investors will earn money simply by holding the token. Pay-outs are bimonthly.

Thanks, haha

Does that mean it can or cant be listed on Bittrex?

this is the stance of bittrex

doesn't confido use chainlink?

HOLY SHIT THIS EXPLAINS WHAT CHAINLINK DOES PERFECTLY.