The next moon mission

Other urls found in this thread:

dci.mit.edu/assets/papers/15.998_solar.pdf
twitter.com/transactivegrd
lo3energy.com/team/
greentechmedia.com/articles/read/grid-raises-40-million-as-blockchain-fever-grows
consensys.net/ventures/partnerships/
gridplus.io/
technologyreview.com/s/609077/how-blockchain-could-give-us-a-smarter-energy-grid/
wepower.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lets get some focused autism going Veeky Forums

Im not saying a fucking word

powerledger?

solarcoin?

>MIT
Oh shet
Shouldn't take too long for this to moon once it's out, I assume

Where is this from?

was MIT involved with powerledger?

>female co-founder
That's a big red flag

dont be misogynistical, look how well tezos is doing bucko. also gnt is doing well too. stop being mad against wimmenz

>MIT
It starts with an 'E'

lets not mix up women destroying companies with highly lucrative jewish scams. xtz issues are phase I. totally different issues.

It's one of these 3, only one of which is on coinmarketcap.

cmd+f for 'coin'

dci.mit.edu/assets/papers/15.998_solar.pdf

Solarcoin boys.

Looking at this recently. Low cap and well under radar despite significant development and obvious use case

AAARGGGHHHH NNNOOOOO MY LLLIIINKKKKK WHERE DID THEY GOOOOO. GIVE THEM BACK ITS ALL THAT I HAVE PLLLEEEASSE

Wrong

>ugly femanon detected

Solarflarecoin (SFC)

Suncontract guys.

pajeet scam

solarcoin is on bittrex

what is it user bless us

Hive mind activate.

sorry, i forgot it was ChainLink

fuck you i own 4% of supply. is good coin

kys

I know what it is and nobody has said it yet.

so why not just tell us?

It's SolarFlareCoin (SFC) on Cryptopia

buy your bag and tell us

teeka is not dealing with cyclopedia scrubs man

I'm trying to figure out how first.

this

thats why solarcoin is likely

because he doesn't know, but it's easy to build suspense. Look if there's an easy way to prove something, and a noisy way to prove it, if you choose the noisy way then you most likely couldn't use the easy way.

Let's figure this one the fuck out. ZEN part 2.

We have ample time to slowly accumulate, too.

That's incorrect. The paper references that coin (SLR) as a piece of solar related tech that already exists in the space. This paper, though it doesn't make its own intention perfectly clear, suggests that a new coin will be launching at some point.

The clues are all in that blurb so just connect the dots yourself.

I do know, I'm just having difficulty loading my bags.

Just fucking google web summit jeez u guys...

Its Linq

telling people would help alleviate those bags

I've been working on this clue for 3 hours, it's not an easy riddle to solve. Even the last clue, about Zen, was cracked by someone finding an obscure and lengthy video of a live stream on YouTube.

The guy who is claiming to know is literally full of shit. If he cared he would have bought his bag and told everyone.

Alright, I can't figure out how to profit on this by myself so I'm opening it up for discussion.

The project is LO3's TransActive Grid (TAG).

Evidence:

MIT dude one of the only follows on twitter:
Derivatives trader is the cofounder Bill Collins. lo3energy.com/team/

Partnered with Seimens
Trailing in New York and Australia

Cant find where to buy these TAG bags though. Also can't find where to buy LO3 stocks or anything.

HELP.

So we need to click on each of the attendees and look for keywords "energy derivatives trader"

yep.

but he knows. and he aint telling. :rollseyes:

Keep rolling em dimwit

good research. if there's no market for it, then there's nothing we can do now but wait for it to be on some exchange or ICO

Presale

Ok, so you got to where I got as well. Sorry for saying you're full of shit.

TAG is a blockchain, not a coin.

sign a message from one of your ethereum accounts with any respectable amount of money and i'll believe you. except you won't. you'll say you're too lazy. you don't know shit, but you want people to think you do. such a weird world we live in.

yeah came across this too. not seeing their coin listed as being at web summit. maybe they are just attending and not participating at websummit?

What are you on about?

Theres an MIT paper that lists them here too: dci.mit.edu/assets/papers/15.998_solar.pdf

greentechmedia.com/articles/read/grid-raises-40-million-as-blockchain-fever-grows

Watchu think fellers?

It's Power ledger.

And guess who else is involved with TAG? ConSensys systems - that's a strong signal that we are on the right track. They are pushing GRID+ right now. I don't think the coin is GRID+ though, I spoke to a team member already.

Could be. Has a cofounder of ETH and a cofounder of ConsenSys .

Any links to MIT or a derivatives trader? Because those clues look like TAG

This is going to be huge
Thanks all

shit son
someone posted this earlier it's a LS3 crate engine
LS3=LO3
Engine=grid, tag

we on to something

consensys is where it starts, don't know if they have a token yet though

Consensys will most likely organize the ico

yeah a good bet, but damn this could be ages away

Which team and what did they say?

strangely consensys are partnered with Singular dtv...

One of you guys is right! Hehe

consensys.net/ventures/partnerships/ --> search 'solar' --> find 'co-tricty'
gridplus.io/ --> search 'co-tricity' and 'consensys' --> references to both.
Pretty sure it's GRID+

>solar blockchain project
>MIT
>Snap INC
>Silicon valley's best
>Disrupt
>Hackathon
>Swift
>AI
>IOT

WHY DOES EVERYTHING IN THIS FUTURE HAVE TO BE HYPE, MARKETING, AND SHIT TIER TECH.

:(

What has that got to do with a derivatives trader and an MIT genius?

MIT dude one of the only follows on twitter:
Derivatives trader is the cofounder Bill Collins. lo3energy.com/team/

Are you suggesting that GRID+ is an LO3/TAG project?

still, all teeka said was that he will meet a friend next month. not necessarily that he will endorse the project, if it is even open to the public

lol I was quoting you

They are connected.

technologyreview.com/s/609077/how-blockchain-could-give-us-a-smarter-energy-grid/

An MIT article name dropping power ledger

Here you guys go! gridplus.io/

See #3965303 (new here, don't know how to link to another post)

someone should snoop around their slack

those were posted by the same guy :). welcome tho

kek

Well, regardless of whether its grid+ or not, I think I"m going to buy 5k of 'em anyway.

Good work brothers

COLLECTIVE AUTISM ACTIVATED

hopefully the token will be listed in exchanges, because apparently they are to be used to buy energy

it's XVG

also they should have a hard cap on how high they can go I think
"GRID tokens will be converted to the right to receive the next 500 kwh of electricty at the applicable wholesale price"
that means in theory that it shouldn't go higher than the price for 500kwh

>will be converted to the right to receive the next 500 kwh of electricty at the applicable wholesale price

I'm not understanding the practicalities here

I know what it is, but everytime I have ever mentioned anything I'm in, you cunts crash it on me. Well not this time. I'm coming on the moonride whether you like it or not.

it's supposed to be cheaper
that's why I said theoretically it shouldn't moon to prices above the regular energy cost (unless the market isn't rational, which it isn't most of the time)
also it's kinda expensive at $1.15 per token

wepower.network

Cant be this it has to be powerledger

500 kwh at $0.10/kwh is $50 and they're asking $1.15 per token. Seems like plenty of room to grow, no?

its def power ledger. has to be.

its so definitely and obviously power ledger i'm wondering what percentage of this thread is pure diversionary gamesmanship.

if you're not sure, google power ledger.

you're thinking is right, except whos energy cost are we talking about? and who is going to supply these KW of valued electricity in exchange for a shitcoin?

Isn't it a decentralized power grid, on which everyone pays through the blockchain via the grid token? The token is worth at least what the electricity is worth, minus the savings they get by being off a centralized grid. So let's say they can save 50% on power bills by using this, that would still put the value of a token at ~$25.

Yeah that's what I mean I don't understand the practicalities, what the fuck is a decentralized power grid?

>90m being distributed for public
>60m for GRID team
>60m for external owners

>Price of one GRID = $1.15

Lol fuck off

I don't know, I'm going to have to dig into it tomorrow. I would imagine they'll have to build their own infrastructure; connecting solar panels to high capacity batteries and to each other's residences. I'm not sure how that would play out with zoning. Maybe they're just going to start out with buildings very close to one another. No idea. It will be interesting to read about it though.

like enigma right?

Enigma got hacked and raised the hard cap. They're on their own level of incompetence.

I'll go through the whitepaper itself after the weekend, the general idea is OKish but I can't quite get my head around it without using the existing copper or even if such a decentralized power system is anymore efficient or reliable than centralized, it just leads down the circular path of only the most efficient producers survive and there you have your power company.

Of course, I don't give any fucks about endgame on these ETH projects unless they pay some kind of dividend, otherwise just accumulate ETH with gains and stay covered. All that matters is if people think this could be big.

Solar. Thats a big red flag. Thorium kids. Thorium thorium thorium. That is what we are going to war over in Korea. Solar is a dead end zero sum game when it comes to carbon footprint per Kilowatt. It is a pothead meme, and a way to get Federal Money. Trump us going to deball all of Obamas Alternative Energy Money grabs. Screencap.