SafeX will pump like ZEN

Been steadily accumulating and now above 180 which is a MASSIVE bull indicator. Get in now while price is below 200!

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/safex/tropix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its at 194 sats now, fuck it, I'm in.

Nice just unironically bought 100k

I appreciate your comment

Bought a fair amount. Very bullish. Get in before it hits 200.

I told you guys get in under 200 at 180 sats. Now it's at 205

Okay idk if it'll pump like ZEN (doubt it but nice to think that) but it'll definitely pump in the short term. Just bought some. Don't miss it while it's still around 200.

Targets?

Got even more before it went over 200, lets goooooooo

buy before 220 fib retracement says 230

You convinced me. I bought. What's a safe sell point?

In at 200

the guy who called NAV and ZEN before it even pumped just called SAFEX and now it has gone over 15% since his call

The palm beach caller?

How high do you think this can go?

Volume is tiny compared to those though

250 first target

Volume for ZEN started at 43 btc at .00128

Alright you got me, I'm in. Lets see this fucker moon

Please don't let me get burnt here

got in at 180, immediately threw it back up for 250 sats. Lets see what shes got

wait 4 hrs and you'll be blessed

You are awesome man, thank you

I haven't had any success since starting crypto a couple weeks ago and I'd really love even just a $10 win. Here's hoping dude

Volume picking up. Don't be too anxious about the very very short term price correction. Under 200 is a good buy.

Sweet, learning lots here

Does look to my untrained eye like she's dropping though

Never again

When do I get my wojacks out?

It was 600 some months ago, it keeps tanking
Thank god I sold these bags at a profit
I was such a newfag when I bought this...

I agree with this. Weak hands will be shaken out

scalped it for ez 10% gains, bought back in at 195, lets go

Why is this coin supposed to be pumping?

its forming a cup and handle right now. zoom out

Lmao get cucked, have fun holding all those bags

yeah why is this pumping

The anticipation is killing me

up we go

In other words, you know jack shit?

Feels good learning to not FOMO buy immediately when I see a thread like this.

SAFEX affiliate program to go live in the next 10 days!

i doubt this is going anywhere

no new updates

chille blockachain far from being ready

had multiple failurre with wallet

no thanks..

ITS CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

Wtf their github has trading bots on it:

github.com/safex/tropix

Definitely not something for long term hodling if their main dev spends more time on developing a fork of a trading bot than on the actual product.

Still keen to see this pump to 250 though, should be easy target with low sell walls

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFUCK

i wonder if it had anything to do with the massive spike a while back

THIS IS IT BOYS TIME TO DUMP

Nah give it a bit mate, still got a bit of juice left in the tank

Not looking too good.. OP nowhere to be found. Volume did not increase much, stagnated now and even decreasing. Seems to have maxed out right where I bought in around 200

Thanks for kicking me while I'm down

Stop.

Please don't panic sell. Just hold for now. But don't forget to set up a stop-loss order to protect yourself.

Volume higher on the greens than the reds though

I don't even know how to do that yet .. I'm still trying to teach myself and haven't had anybody to help unfortunately. I guess I will google that now. Usually I just watch the 1min candles and when it gets too low I'd do it manually

it's an ok coin i'd give it a go, it's not up a whole lot and volume is still in the dumps

enjoy that bag faggot

especially since so many other altcoins are BREAKING DOWN RIGHT NOW HARD
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK LUMENS IS FINDING A NEW FLOOR BOYS

On Bittrex, select 'Conditional', then for the condition set as 'less than'. The price you enter there is the price that it has to reach for your trade to trigger.

So if you were to set a trigger of 190 sats and a price of 180 sats, you'd be essentially doing a market sell when it hits that point.

Yeah thanks a lot man. Just great

I'm here and alive. what are you talking about? I'm h olding strong

Perfect, I was looking at those other options before and figured it must be something like that. So I can have an active sell in place, like what I have set at 249 right now, but also this conditional sell simultaneously?

Again, really appreciate it man

Honestly, regardless of what investment, don't forget that it's a SUBJECTIVE prediction that the price will rise in the short term.

If anyone could be 100% sure, they would be very rich. But no one is 100% sure and predictions can be wrong.

Do your own DD and make the judgement call yourself.

Oh, cool!

Sorry thought you were gone, hadn't seen you post much. I'm new

Totally makes sense but how the hell do you do DD on things like this? There's not much to go on other than hoping someone out there might actually know something

How are those bags cuckolds?

RE stop loss, it says I have 0 SAFEX AVAILABLE because it's tied up trying to sell for 249

Are you able to have both a sell and stop loss at once?

stfu faggot, your gonna be holdin my req bag soon enough

This is the only active post I could find on biz. No one is shilling anything. So if you don't think it's a good investment, that's fine but stop talking trash.

>buying something because one anonymous doll fucker on a Mongolian basket weaving board told you to

He's a scumbag, just ignore him

Just exited, it's going nowhere now. Sorry guys :(

Moved to QTUM for better volume

I'm gonna do the same, hopefully sell at 195 take a loss from 200 and try elsewhere .. story of my life

doggo of luck for you

Seems to just be sitting there. At least it doesn't feel like a secret discord channel is laughing at you.