Prepare for new ATH

NEO has formed a strategic partnership with Qlink, through an execution of commercial agreement, as well as an co-developing plan.
Welcome to the AMA with Qlink founding members Allen LI and Toya ZHANG.
The AMA will start as planned at 10pm Beijing Time (10am EST, 3pm GMT). Until the start, you have the opportunity to collect questions and the community can up/downvote according to people's interest.

Allen Li
Qlink CEO, Founder & CEO of Youyou mobile. Allen also has 7 years’ experience working at Huawei Technologies on Wireless.
Toya Zhang
Qlink Marketing & PR director. Former Senior PR manager of OKCoin and OKLink.

About Qlink: As the world's first decentralized mobile network, Qink is dedicated to constructing an open-source telecom infrastructure on blockchain.

open source fucking telecom infrastructure n shit, guys. this is the real fucking deal

Uhh, hopefully it flops because I just sold all my neo for ETP

The official NEO team legit just posted this on Reddit and deleted it 10 minutes after.

I think they accidentally posted it when they were trying to format it for reddit!

>Betting on a chink coin when China will ban all crypto and create their own government coin

stop scamming this shitcoin, china is doing their own blockchain already announced

A chinese tether is diff from neo...

this.

qlink gives away free phones to broke people. cant be that legit

now those phones will have the NEO logo on them

SHABOOEY WILLS IT

I hope you motherfuckers realize that this was a leak and is therefore insider information.

BUY THE RUMOR SELL THE NEWS

interesting where can i read up on this?

eh what the fuck.
just bought some neo. no one was buying or selling, so my price has been the price for the last 15 minutes.

IMMA MARKET MAKER NOW

same. fucking chinks

ETP > Neo

Neo:

> Billion market cap

ETP:

>The services include a combination of Chainlink, NEO, CIVIC etc. into one business-friendly platform.

what exchanges can i get it on?
bitfinex is a bitch to work with and they're closing for usa

They are nuking comments talking about this on r/neo, news has something to do with qtum as well hence the pump

DESU I don't see the bigness

Sauce? Can't find shit about this.

been watching it for days, this is gonna explode soon - that's all the confirmation i need to chuck some more btc at it

Would love for this news to moon neo, but I am seeing hardly any buy pressure

What is expected peak?

fags stop bumping this shit and delete this shit and go accumulate. boomers and normalfags read Veeky Forums now. delete plz

>Basicly this

biz game theory
you'd say that whether you were accumulating or if you had bags

Bring back ANTSHARES!

already accumulated NEO. Make it grow now pls

NEO will pump to 1 mil sats until end of the november.
Screenshot this