Already does what ODN and ZEN are trying to accomplish

>already does what ODN and ZEN are trying to accomplish
>micro market cap
>120-150m coin burn coming up soon
>darknet marketplace, chat, and file sharing applications

nobody with any real exposure has picked up on this yet, accumulate while you can before everyone else realizes this already has two coins with 75x its market cap beat. dont complain about missing moons when you dont pay attention before they happen

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/market/XCS/BTC
cybersecsolutions.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where friend

theres just too many shit coins to keep up with ffs. Theres more ICOs than people investing

circulating supply: 10MM
total supply: 255MM

So the team owns 97% of the coins? LMFAO

You clearly don't know how to read supply. That's not how it works.

Then enlighten me you dirty pajeet. Seems sketch AF regardless

cybersecsolutions.com/

Website under construction
No info on team members
one e-mail and number
Probably redirects to Mumbia, India

GTFO

i see people say stuff like this often, heres my take. i dont see premine or a team owning a decent % of supply as an issue especially for a project like this. The coins will, according to the team, be used for marketplace partnerships (basically theyd hit up a company and give them a bunch of coins in return for joining the platform which uses XCS to transact) and paying staff. they have a very straight forward financial incentive to not fuck you over. thats how i see it anyways

i like they have a working explorer... unlike ODN.. jesus.
and supposedly a working messenger... unlike ODN.

But they value themselves at $5 Million market cap already (cmc uses circulating, you need to use total).
and they own all the tokens.

oh and no faces are attached to anything. no names, no transparency of who is scamming you.

Check the richlistt yourself. It's a proof of stake coin so not everything will be in circulation. It's already doing what ODN is "trying" to do. There's actually a lot of updates coming in the next week so keep an eye on this one.

i was able to find names attached to the project with a few minutes of looking on the site, found legit looking linkedin profiles for the people as well. i wont post that here since there isnt a team page on the site maybe they dont want it to be that public knowledge. the founder has been in crypto since 2014 and its also the very first swedish coin will be interesting to see if that influences anything

website with team members and advisory board will be up within two weeks. plus an ann thread. Veeky Forums is in a unique position to invest before the bitcointalk autists.

there will be a coin burn down the line of approx 125-150m

one of the points on the roadmap is to have a debit card backed by XCS. in my view the highish supply is justified. they are trying a security minded coin with a payment card. coins that do similar use cases have supplies similar.

i thought they were norwegian.
anyhow i couldn't even find where to buy the coin. the webpage redirects to itself

I want to use cybersec to pay for cybersex.

coinexchange.

core team is part norwegian part swedish.
advisory board tba.

if you know about any sites that want to partner up let me know.

cmc also has it listed under markets

>muh 2 weeks
>muh token burn of 150MM tokens

Yeah fuck off. I wouldn't be suprised if the scammer associated to this project himself was here shilling this shit. absolutely no transparency, no idea what the team looks like, and a bunch of unverified bullshit claims

of course. its a risky investment. but you have a chance to get in, not on the ground floor, but on floor minus 2. if you are too chicken shit to take a risk go back to LINK. see how that's treating you.

>muh sibos
>muh oracle problem

sorry bro. your shitcoins got nothing on FENX.
Feenix is the future of file sharing.

Okay I'll bite
Hope your right OP