Just froze 1,000 ETP for a year AMA

Just froze 1,000 ETP for a year AMA

20% after the dump

How much so you get after a year?

Tbh I think this is a great move. One year is a fucking eternity and it prevents you from being to sell after pumps or other stupid shit.

I only have 160 ETP... can I do this as well?

20 FUCKING PERCENT 200 for nothing
You can with any amount

pic related to freeze coins. 1 year is risky but 20% in a deflationary blockchain, fucking sweet returns. you can freeze even 1 week for a small return

where can i get this besides bitfienx

Where can I put my ETP. I run a chromebook and and android phone and the only wallets are IOS and windows? With bitfinex closing in less than 3 weeks what should I do?

When this shit goes from around $5-6 per ETP to $15-20 ETP in the next 2months you are going to feel like a fucking idiot.

I own more than 1k, but ok
Also, do you understand how the freezing works? L den

Why? OP will get 200 ETP:s, so he makes even more money

or like a genius

I just realized that in order to mine you must learn rudimentary smart contracts. Relatively high iq.

itll dip back to 5 ill get more then

Yes, out at 6.20 and will wait for the weekend dip to get back in.

Just froze some myself, you get the coins instantly, but there frozen for the time selected.

great job, I did the same too. feeling comfy :)

I don't have enough ETP. It's the only coin I have that hasn't tanked of late but I only have like 30. I froze it for a month until we see where Burgers can trade again but that's barely anything.

Do coins always drop on weekends? New here.

Yes, peoples cash out.

how comfy do you feel OP

Ive done a Month...a year is crazy...thats 200 ETP for a 365...+ you only get that ammount only after the year cycle finnish's, stupid imo... you can trade that 200 in less time.

lol, just get new wallet and click deposit.

nice just upgraded 100k

>20% gains in a year

meh.....if this goes the same way as ANS, you'd want to sell at the top.

Why do you write like that? It's obnoxious as fuck.

Cause fuck you, thats why

Brainlet confirmed.