Why is nobody shilling XLM

>hovering around 550 satoshi
this is the lowest you will see it in a long time
get the fuck in, niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/lumens/build/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's going lower before BTC fork... lot of people will sell out and then buy back in after fork

because confidence doesn't need words

Cause I'm weighed down by fuxking 830 Sat bags over here.

lol it just broke out downwards
is that your hobby, OP? getting people to buy things that are about to go lower?

Pbc says to sell all of this shitcoin now. Sorry man you stuck bag holding

The more often a coin is shilled here, the more shitty it is.

>What is Antshares at $3
>What is OmiseGo at $1
>What is Walton at $1
>What is Metaverse at $0.50

i'm literally all in on XLM right now

let's go boys

heavy bags uh OP

That doesn't contradict what I've said. An overt amount of shilling is a sign that the coin is dying.

it's going down, yes

dying, absolutely not.

You faggots really need to realize this IBM shit is not priced in yet. not by a long shot.

I don't know, but I'm buying anyway.

50k @ 550 sats, feeling pretty comfy boys

Still dropping!

>what is holding support

you mean the fake virus pdf said...
jesus how gullible are people here...
don't actually answer that. still falling for shit like bitconnect and bitpetite so ok.

m8 this coin is going to get absolutely savaged when bitcoin pops back up, you don't want to be holding for that

looks to me like it just dumped through multiple levels of support in multiple pairings, almost like people woke up from their delusion all at once

Support is at 500 sats

Rule 1 of biz do the opposite of what biz says. That's why I bought XLM at 250. It is currently a good buy. Buy some and hold through the fork. Dude from IBM was just on plebbit saying they have more announcements to come. It's going up maybe a few dips on the way but it's going to 1bn market cap with ease in the next month.

the best way to shill it is to integrate it and build cool shit with it. there's a sweet competition coming up stellar.org/lumens/build/

this

Will buy in at 400sats after fork. Will be able to get something like 30k XLM and when it bursts to 1400sats I will be richer than I am now at least.