Prepare to get AIRSWAPPED

Prepare to get AIRSWAPPED

they really are dumb

They're going to get reqt. I thought about investing in this before concluding it was better to not entrust my future financial security to a single mother acting as lead developer part time. If you hate money buy in but you'll be lucky if the volume doesn't drop to zero and they get delisted from the exchanges.

>another burger thread

Ok man

Honestly, ICO's are done... Every single one this month has failed. Get ready to get wrecked...

>x4 gains on Link = fail
>x2 gains on Kyber = fail

I don't know what other Pajeet ICOs you participated in but the two that were most heavily shilled on /biz have done nicely.

inb4 Link is below ICO price.

Stop copypasting and buy some at x5 before the moon mission begins.

REQ has 2 developers and no roadmap, vaporware. Enjoy your bags

Ycombinator startup, ING backed... gtfo you pajeet go find the information yourself.

Believe what you want, this coin will follow all the other ICO's this month... It will be below ICO price in a week!

HOLY FUCK THE ENTIRE ORDER BOOK IS RED

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAA

Burgers making a nigh shift. Poor fellas. Ycombinator will shove this coin up your ass now

>He didn't even bother to do basic research

Stop pretending you're ignorant. We both know the FUD game you're playing.

all of these middlemen projects that require users to fuck around with a separate token for every transactions are all going to get out-competed by true blockchain native solutions.

once these ideas are out in the open, along with the code, people with their vested interests in ethereum rather than token-of-the-week will ensure these ideas are implemented requiring ether only for fees, as intended.

at least these companies are doing all the hard work for them, and the speculators will make a decent profit from the token, but none of these fee token projects are long term holds, guaranteed.

what was the ico price?

0.00016 ETH per token. the lesser investors had to buy at 0.0002 ETH.

0.1 eth per req

Tfw this retarded 6 minutes into ICO opening

its dropping like a rock you moron

sell now or forever hold your bags

You didn't do your research. It's above ico. You won't get in cheap

Tfw has clearly never used ED before

Already below ICO. SELL SELLL PANICCCC

You ain't gettin my bags, nice try pajeet.

Pathetic burgers don't own request and now troll biz. Smh

look at the books you fucking morons

AHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF REQUESTERS

You are that guy that uses 5min candles and calls a chart

what was the cap?

does it matter? Its going to $0

100k eth

Give a link to etherdelta where i can sell... er...krhm... buy REQ

its too late, its at ICO price and only going down from here

you bought thin air my friend. Actually, air has positive value so you really just bought hot garbage