Why were these kingdoms so weak

Why were these kingdoms so weak

They had not received the Word of Allah.

Cypriots aka sea peoples and their Aegean friends had plenty of wealth they were no paesants

I don't think that the sea peoples were from Cyprus as it was a very important Hittite asset

Cyprus wasn't always under the control of the Hittites, they did conquered it for some time but we also now from Hittite documents that the Acheans and Lycians tried to take it over, from older Egyptian documents we see the king of Cyprus addressing the pharaoh as his equal, the same goes for some documents found at Ugarit.
Both the documents of Ugarit and those at Cyprus complain about Cypriots partecipating in Lydian raids even if in the Egyptian document the Cypriot king denies it.

This but unironically, Islam made it 10x harder to conquer the region, muslims just keep coming to die and never quit, just like the soviets.

This but unironically Christianity did the oppsoite for europe, it made it 10xeasier to conquer the reason, christcucks just keep turning the other cheek to die and never won, just like the cuckolds

They weren't, they had some of the largest most advanced armies of the day. The problem is that their economies were fragile and too dependent on international trade networks. If anything happened to seriously disrupt that trade it would cause a cascade of disaster.

Nobody really knows why the bronze age civilizations collapsed but I like the theory that natural disasters disrupted trade which led to collapsing economies which led to civil unrest, which resulted in these empires weakening to such an extent that outside invaders were able to topple them one after another.

Meanwhile, in reality, Christian Europeans conquered and subjugated 90% of all the land on Earth.

>merchants bring shit to their palaces
>merchant risks his life for weeks long sea voyage to western lands populated by weird dangerous barbarians
>when merchant bring the shit to his city's palace the rich as fuck king Tzurmikettinkukupantakurunta II wants 90% of the merchant's shit for himself
>merchant gets angry, turns into a pirate
>allies with the barbarians from the lands he visits for metal
>the sea peoples are born and destroy each and every palace and "king" they find
>bronze age collapse

That's some brainlet tier history.

>Crusades
>Reconquista
Yep, they sure did just turn the other cheek and let the Muslims invade

Sniff sniff I smell M*ddoids

I guess that explains Tours, the Crusades, the Reconquista, finally driving out the Ottomans, and global imperialism. Really got them Christians there, didn't you?

Hate to break it to you, but most muslim historians saw Crusaders same way Christian historians saw barbary pirates, a mild annoyance, the Egyptians was more worried about the Seljuks at the time, the only reason the first crusade worked in the first place was that the fatimid caliphate took Jerusalem from the Turks, and Christians came at the right time, needless to say, it was the last time they got lucky.

Sure but that's not how they viewed the reconquista and Portugal's misadventures into the muslim world

Why are christians such savages? Religion of Peace my ass

Mmmm why do people hit back?

I wonder who started this... the savage brown turds who raided Carthage to the ground, interrupted trade in the Western Mediterranean with their very frequent acts of cruel piracy, with their non-stop raids and attempts to conquer South Europe, I wonder who started it

How does that justify global imperialism? And whats wrong with brown people liberating their brothers from the snownigger grasp?

If they weren't so inferior, technologically, culturally, spiritually, and morally, they never would have been so easily subjugated. Notice that despite the overwhelming technological advantages of Europe, they never managed to utterly subjugate Asia to the extent they did Africa. Because Asia has a strong moral and cultural tradition stretching back millennia, it was not something the Europeans could dislodge or supplant with their own ideas even at the zenith of their own power and the nadir of China's.

>Cypriots
Nope. Sardinians, Sicilians and Etruscans.

>implying

Have you ever pulled your head out of your own ass to see what the people of Asia are like now? All (especially the younger generations) championing western ideals. Its over, the white man has won.

L U W I A N S

I thought the sea peoples were from southern anatolia desu.
Explains why southern turks are hotheads.

By the time they adopt it the west will be in full decline due to those ideals being adopted to the extreme.

Get that flat pig nose of yours working.

They came from "the islands in the middle of the great sea" ("Iww ib n w3d wr"), southern Anatolia can not be described in that way.

Sorry, I meant "Iww hryw ib n w3d wr".

Some of them certainly were

the turks did not arrive in that region for another 2000 years