What went wrong?

What went wrong?

nothing

this, everythings fine OP what are you on about?

Nothing.
We’re still by far the best part of the country.

Dixieanon is jealous that we have the nation's highest income, education attainment, and life expectancy.

nothing at all?

it is fucking cold tho...

Too many Jews and Blacks.

The rest of the country was allowed to diverge too much culturally from the ideal, true America represented by New England.

>be massachusetts
>birthplace of the revolution
>disarm the populace

NE is not without it's problems

>tfw gun owner in CT after Sandy Hook
REEEEEEEEEE

They let the perfidious irish in. The good newengland stated made the Mics and Wops unwelcome.

>new england population consists of irish, italian and all other sorts of non-english immigrants who have completely outbred and driven away the original yankee stock

>went from 100% congregationalist to 20% catholic and 80% atheist

Lmao

Maine is perfection

Northern NE always had French Catholics.

My family is Catholic and goes back in Maine to the 1640s.

cold and they let the south fleece their money especially after ww2 to fund infrastructure spending in the south. if only that money stayed the region would had remained top tier.

Italians

French Catholics. Not Irish and Italians.
Niggers, Micks, and Wops.
And taxes.

They let their religion go to seed. The Mainline and WASP values are what unironically kept this country together. Now it's a crapfest between Catholics, fundies, and secularists.

literally nothing, the north-east is the best area in the US, unlike d*xieniggers and c*lifornians (and I say this as a Californian myself)

This, Anglo Dominance must be re-established in order to save the country

I'm not saying that the establishment needs to be racially anglo (after all, I am not), nor that there is no room for other cultural groups. But there needs to be a kind of cultural hegemony, composed of that demographic which, while not without its faults, have formed the foundation of this country since the days of the Puritans

blame the idiot who shot up a school full of cute white children

if only we had your weather though

The "good parts".

Agreed, Ive been reading the works of the Founding Fathers and the works of Ralph Waldo Emerson and Walt Whitman, thats a kind of culture I can get behind, not what we have now

I would highly recommend you read Bradford's "Of Plymouth Plantation". It really opened my eyes to an understanding of our forebears that I had not put much critical thought into

Ill keep an eye out for it next time Im at the bookstore (recently picked up a Whitman's "Deathbed Edition" of Leaves of a Grass). I just wrapped up reading the Federalist Papers, I've got to say I love the Founding Fathers take on self-determination and reliance

I'll admit, I often find the Founding Fathers to be a bit too smugly rationalist and Enlightenment for my taste

Why do that when he can blame the opportunists who took a hacksaw to firearm rights in the aftermath?

worst part of the country

west coast is shit but at least it's artsy, cleaner, and makes more money

penn, jersey, new york, DC, maryland all suck
the rest are okay

best america is the south within the original 13 colonies or the mid west/ north west

New England is nice. Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and Maryland are shithole.

The country needs to split up, and the north-east needs to restricted to people who are at least half British and/or half pre-1800 colonist, with all the rest of their blood being European.
Agreed? The rest of the country can be split up between others.

>West Coast
The only relevant state on the left coast is California and the average person there is poor as shit.

Washington is pretty cool user

>artsy
Modern art is fucking trash
>cleaner
Yeah... no.
>makes more money
Worrying about materialistic bullshit like this...

Cool doesn't mean relevant.

Seattle is relevant

I live in Silicon Valley. What’s a poor person?

You know those Indian wageslaves you import to work as code monkeys? They could explain you better.

The people our faggot politicians keep pandering to (everyone outside the Gay Area)

Hardly. The average IQ is room temperature, everyone is depressed, and every other person you meet is a drug addict.

From southern Maine here, it's pretty shitty and boring and ugly

New York State fag here.

The only thing that is wrong with my state is that New York City is attached to it. The state would be so much better, the tax rate would be so much lower, and the laws regarding stuff like gun control would be so much laxer, without that place.

Other than that I really can't complain about NY at all. Generally a very nice place to as long as you stay away from the slums in all the other cities and stay very far away from NYC.

Seattle is a shithole.

> The only thing that is wrong with my state is that New York City is attached to it. The state would be so much better, the tax rate would be so much lower, and the laws regarding stuff like gun control would be so much laxer, without that place.

Your state budget would also go down the shitter because NYC pays for 48% of the state's budget while receiving 40% of the state budget.

Being too cramped and cold. Why else do you think they're colonizing the south?

If New England today represents the ideal, true America, then we really should just let this country collapse and start over.

>wrong
nothing? except for the fact it's fucking cold here in winter
I'd either live here or in the rockies for the god tier environment

You don't understand just how stark a difference there is between how NYC works and how the rest of NYS works. I firmly beleive that the separation of NYS and NYC would result in astronomical savings for both parties as far as taxes go.

Besides that, relativity speaking this would mean that we would only have a budgetary loss of 16% which isn't nearly as bad as it sounds especially considering the savings we could make when we don't have to continue to support programs that nobody outside of NYC wants and revise the tax code to compinsate for the fact that we don't have to put up with their bullshit.

Trust me, I've discussed this ad nauseam with many people and as far as I can tell separating the two jurisdictions would be a spectacular boon for the rest of the state.

What should upstate New York be called? New Netherland? North New York?

PENNSYLVANIA IS NOT NEW ENGLAND FUCK OFF

heroin addicts
frenchies
canadians

It's the most boring fucking part of the country, doomed for failure.

New Holland sounds ok

same.
i prefer new hampshire. maine is too flat

New Yorkshire.

As far as Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire are concerned, a lack of a diversified economy.

Those states do not attract nearly as many migrants and immigrants.

Hudson

Literally nothing? 1/2 good parts of USA