What do modern Japanese people think of China? And what do the Chinese people think of Japan?

What do modern Japanese people think of China? And what do the Chinese people think of Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2016/09/13/hostile-neighbors-china-vs-japan/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

France and germany after Sedan i guess.

Millennial Chinese and Japanese are ok with each other, like an American would with a brit. But older generations (in their 50-70s) hate each other.

>Nippon on Zhongguo

Gave us civilization and fine culture, now they’re rude but hard workers who live in the 1980’s. Chinese all know kung fu and ride bikes everywhere. End their sentences with “aru yo”

>Zhongguo on Nippon
Violent, arrogant, two faced, passive aggressive barbarians who raped our country but damn, they make awesome entertainment. And everything is so clean.

This foo

pewglobal.org/2016/09/13/hostile-neighbors-china-vs-japan/

>>Zhongguo on Nippon
>Violent, two faced, passive aggressive perverts who raped our country but damn, they are innovative as fuck. And everything is so clean/orderly.

More like this. Chinese view Japanese as perverted cause of their weird game shows and hentai and shieet.

Wrongo.

Millenials from both countries are LESS likely to hold critical view of each other. LESS likely than their older counter parts ofcourse. That means when their older counter parts hold a 80-90% negative view of each other, the millenials only hold 70-80%.

Still a very large negative view of each other. It doesn't help that China has been being aggressive with their neighbors in the past decade.

I'd be interested in knowing the tourism numbers for Chinese visiting Japan and vice versa. Does anybody know where such information would be found?

I mean you pulled them statistics out of your ass, but ok.

Chinese are obsessed with japan, hating them but also consuming their media.

Most japanese dont give china a passing thought.

See

Something a little more specific- Japan is a dinner topic that probably comes up at least once for every group of Chinese friends. Usually about development and people differences despite borrowing so much. On the one hand they still have primitive Chinese practices like sitting on the floor but OTOH, X, Y, and Z.

The Japanese think the Chinese are dogs and the Chinese think the Japanese are arrogant perverts.
t. mother Chinese, father Japanese

Your mum and dad must have very angry sex.
>FUCK ME YOU ARROGANT PERVERT.
>YOU FUCKING BITCH, OH YES!

Thankfully I don't know anything about that and I can honestly say I've never thought about it, either.

The more similar two groups are, the fiercer the antagonism, and the greater the significance of trivialities as their try to create and sustain independent identities. No different to the way the thoughtless masses of european countries stereotype each other. Or how Americans and Canadians constantly riff on each other.

I bet you live in America you mongrel.

I actually live in Hong Kong.

Leave him/her alone you inbred.

This, look at ireland and the uk, or england and scotland, or australia and new zealand, or pakistan and india, or chile and argentina, or poland and russia

>bestiality confirmed for perversion

I think japanese people make a lot of cool shit, but their youth seem very lethargic compared to chinese youth.

When I think of Japan today, I think of that rat utopia experiment where the rats simply stop breeding or stop trying to live when they don't have to struggle for food.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

I wish I could find a good enough reason to finance a rotary.

Do they try to kill each other?

They get along rather well, far as I know.

Japan's experiencing a cultural backlash after multiple generations of father who shunned family and social lives for the sake of the company, literally working themselves to death. Now Japanese management is finding that younger workers, after jumping through all the fiery hoops of a competitive exam system to get to university, are actually turning down promotions because they don't want the added stress, responsibility and lack of free time.

In China, a lack of graduate jobs is accute and makes the lot of western graduates look easy. Those who do manage to get a foot in the door are probably working like crazy.

Upper Chinese strata think they are like gods chosen and see themselves as superior to all their asian neighbours
of note: south korea, japan, taiwan

also they consider anything south of china a nigger

source: chinese girl from xian

Watch "The men behind the sun" and you'll have your answer for the Japanese atleast..

Nobody cares, flyover “nation”

Japan needs to fix its work culture desu. Its fucking shit with a few exceptions. I remember one story where the boss of fixing those damn mats the japs sit on (Tatami?) for dinner decided to open his business for the night and get people to do OT.

Nobody wanted to do it, so he did it himself; alone for sometime. Eventually more people joined him, got their OT, but this was a private business. Corporate one is just shit. OT without pay, ridiculous fucking hours, people don't leave until the boss leaves, sometimes you have to go drinking with the other workers. Then you have black companies which hires a bunch of people to do fucking work and cuts them.

Its alien to me. Jap work culture values the appearance of efficiency over actual efficiency.