This is a Plasma engine

It has not yet been developed. However, it is theorized that it could eventually take you on an interstellar journey.

what coin faggot?

The only thing we have that could take us on an interstellar journey is potentially Mach Effect Gravitational Assist thrusters.

How does that work?
Alcubierre drive?

ion warp drive. essentially the first breakthrough we make. after that its antimatter.

Mach Effect is a hypothesis that explains inertia in terms of gravitational interaction with the rest of the universe. In theory it may be possible to alter the inertia of objects by accelerating them and changing their internal energy. Applied to a resonating system of vibrating capacitors it may be possible to generate a very small thrust without using any propellant at all. This would completely change the game with regards to accelerating to relativistic speeds. No FTL though.

It sounds like crackpot shit, but does appear to be repeatable and consistent. Very early days of research though.

Directing funding to this stuff is one of the reasons I want to make it in crypto. It deserves proper investigation.

sick

is that the same thing as harnessing zero point energy?

ljcumrod? HAHAHAHAHAH WTF
7bag? jesus, the IDs in this thread...

LOL! Holy shit. Didn't notice that. HAHAHA. WTF

cumrod lol

l̤͕̭̩̝̂ͤ͑̌̍̚͠ơ̦͔̞͔̖̊ĺ͉̪̬͇̹̭̱̫̈̑͛̈ ̴͉̝̱̦̦̦͋̎̀̆ͮ͌ͨẇ̫͖̺ͧę̻̰̭̹̯͍̺̮ͧ͐͛ͬ̃͊́̐̕'̣̝̳̳͊ͮṟ̛̬͛̕͜e͙̜̘͔͚͚̯̠͊̽ͫ͊ͦ̎͢ ͓̥̩̭͕ͫ͐ͯͦ̾a̪͕͖͉̗͚̪͂ͤ͊̐͂ͣ̀̓̕l͍̯͓̖͈̙̿̕͞r̜̝͒ͮ̀ḛ͉͕͛ͯ͒͟a̫̼̬͉̬̥̥̪ͧͣ̍̃̃͒͒͒ͅd̴̸̩̜͎͖̟̥̫͍ͨͧͦͦ͜ͅÿ̶̝̙̭́̋ ̺̜̩͈̗̀̄̈̆̊̀l̢̝͍͙ͩͫͬ͐͐͆͆̕ī̢͍̼̼̳ͩv̤̠̠ͨ̌ͪ̌̇̍̿̽͞i̬̫͔̩̪̗͚̿ͫ̀̃̏̀̆ͪ́n̩͍̝͂͛͒̄̕g̷̳̟ͩ́̎̄̄ ̢̮̥̞̞̌ͤ͊̚ǫ͙̠̱̫̼ͮͮ͒̎̉̇͡n͈͇̦͛͛̋ͯ̕ ͙̈ͪt̸̙̦̟͍ͭ̎̉̋͂̆̕h̜̣͉͙͖̘̗ͫͬ̃ẹ̵̡͈͂̇́̓ͨ̌̚ ̰͕̪͈͉̿̏̔̽ͬͧ̆̀̚m̧̠̱̬̜͉͔͇̑̏͊̾o͎̱̩̹̣̮̞̍͐͟͟o̯̟ͨ͛̐ͯ̍n̵̡̡̝͈̫͐ͩ̇̓.̼̖̼̀ͨ.̝̳̋͌̌̈́ͫ̓͟.̢̟̻͖ͧ̀̽̌͢͝.̶̮̙͎̺ͩ̇͒͘͜.̷̨̖̯̋̏̌̈ͪ̆̀.̶͔͍͍̯̣͊̓ͩ͂͛͐̂̀̚ͅ.̵̡͉̭̪͉̗̭͑̓̎̃̔̂̚w̷̰̣̹̼̾̒͗̿́̽͛́̆ͅȩ̧̞̜̫̤̃̆̏̌̾̊͘'͖͇̳ͪ̒ͩͤͯ̄̌̄͗͟͡r̨̧̙̼̤̮̬̓ͬ͌̋͑ͮ̓̆ͅͅͅe̢̦̞̯͈͉͓̥ͯ̓͆͊̆̽͂ ̴̬ͤͩͭä͚͓͙̗́͒̏̊̌̓͊͌͝l̶̜̮͙͍̠̈́̓ͨͯ͋̿̔̔͢r̤̪̫̰͉̗̍̒ͩͨ̍̐̚͝e̸̛̙̮͓̱̯̖̹ͫ̆̾͐ͫ̿̚͞ȧ̛̱̦̀͌̈́̑̈́d̶̗̭̯̗̥̋̒ý̴̯͈̟̭͍̮ͪ̑̾̉̋̓͠ ̗͚͇̙̻͈̝ͣͫḷ̖͉̳̖͉̼̟̈́͊̿i͍̱̞̐̂ͮͭ͟ͅv̵̜̽ͪ̏ͩͬ͌̒i̬̺͎̮̓̾͂̉ͅn̪̫͛͆̀͛̿g͚͔ͭ̾͜ ̨͍̭̩ͦ̒ͤ́͑ͨ̋̍̚o͔̯̥͕͆̄͝n̴̤̠͙̈ͭ͠ ̢̠̰̐ͤ͠ͅͅm̘̹̈́͘͢͝a̼̗̗̣ͪ̒̐̎͝͞ͅr̼͔̺̠̜̫͖͚̆͒ͨͧ͋̄s̡͍̘̬̭̼ͧ̀̆̓̔͝

just jej'd tf up

No it's it's own thing. Doesn't take too many liberties with existing physics - I'm optimistic that it deserves further study at least.

Stupid bastard, do you have to post faggotly like this? The google botnet keeps trying to translate this from Vietnamese. Nice job giving them more money faggot

Sounds like the emdrive.

>believing in space

the Impossible Drive. they said the aeroplane was "impossible. they said the space shuttle was "impossible" they said we can never go to MARS

well guess where I am right now?

Hasn't this been around for years already? I could swear they sent an ion drive space probe somewhere about a decade ago.