XLM GONNA CRASH SELL FAST

HUGE DUMP INCOMING. DON'T SAY NOBODY WARNED YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/77bq61/im_only_going_to_post_this_once_for_all_new/
reddit.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you get off this moon mission, you are just allergic to money

Don't be a 15 year old retard and sell. A coin goes up 200% and there is a pullback? SHOCKING!

THE SHIP IS SINKING

GET OUT FAST FFS

you do know that IBM is part of the Hyperledger? A huge opportunity has presented for Stellar and you will see the price action in the following weeks

PREMIER MEMBERS INCLUDE:

American Express
Cisco
Intel
IBM
J.P. Morgan
Airbus
Many more...

GENERAL MEMBERS INCLUDE:

Wells Fargo
Deloitte
Blockchain.com
Moscow Exchange
Samsung SDS
S.W.I.F.T.
Many many more...

You do know that it doesn't matter right? MOMENTUM IS LOST. DOWNTREND

you can keep posting this all you want but this shit is going sub 500 sats any second now lmao

What a GENIUS. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR BAGS

Anyone holding this shitcoin is going to get ASSBLASTED this weekend.

Seriously. Screencap this. Do you not know what a downtrend is? No one is buying alts right now aside from pump and dump coins

SAVE YOURSELF

Who cares

Overall, everything crashes during week-ends. Lumies will feel pain

no thanks bro
im hodl

See you at the bottom :^)

wrong meme newfag gtfo

wtf is happening

Whats wrong with all of you? Does it give you pleasure to shit all over a good investment?

Hold don't hold lummies getting rich as hell baby

let's all margin long! it's mooning!!!

>where we are, whales are selling off large amounts to scare off new investors and weak hands so they can buy back in at a lower price than they origonally paid and increase their holdings. The ups and downs you see all day are whales and bots stealing money from scared new investors.

>reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/77bq61/im_only_going_to_post_this_once_for_all_new/

Actually linking to reddit

WEW LAD

Where we are -> denial

>08
Welcome to biz no one who posts here has any idea

>Ignorant to information

Stay free poorfag

le whales are accumulating meme
fuck off
most large holders of this are trying to figure out how to unload without destroying all the liquidity in the market, those big buy walls you see aren't your buddies

>wave 1 whales buy the news
>wave 2 whales buy..

wow good source pal

and one of the best ways is to make hourly threads here on Veeky Forums

There's too much fucking coins on the market. Everyone and their mothers wants to dump it.

>reddit.com
this is spam

It's going to retrace to 300 sat

Remember after the PBC AND where every cunt on this board was saying it would go to zero in a week? Then the IBM news came out and those same fuck heads FOMO'd in at the top? This faggot remembers and it is why you don't listen to Biz

who said it was going to zero in a week? that's new to me. most people think it's going to 200-400 except for you moon junkies. I was already here when the news broke so I caught the entire ride and sold the top because I have more than 80 IQ. I think you might be a little too used to pump and dump shitcoins, my dude. IBM is a big deal, sure but it's not as big as you think. People were saying the same types of things at the top of ripple earlier this year, look at how that worked out for them. The difference is that ripple is deflationary so good luck even approaching the same value.

>This weekend

all those 100,000 buys

Whales are priming you to get dumped on

except you might need glasses user, that looks like 10,000.

reddit is objectively a better source of information on many topics, including crypto.

Agreed, let's go back there.

Err no. They are trying to sell for more than they bought in and making threads like this on here and reddit etc to get people to buy their shitty coins.

Yes. please do. We do not want you whales and pajeets here trying to sell us shitcoins.

can we expect one last pump before the crash or what?

There's a conference that'll explain to the normies how big this recent partnership was. It's going to moon after that, I'm buying now while its low.

bought more, thanks for the inverse tip