LINKKK WTF GOING ONNN

YOU PEOPLE SAID CHAINLINK

YOU PROMISED

So your aayinng its gonna go lower

We are at panic now,

This is the true patrican strategy

How could this be?

>So your aayinng its gonna go lower
Yes. If you didn't sell at the top, just hodl and be patient.

never doubt there will be a post conference dump, it will ALWAYS happen.

LINK tanking, REQ tanking.
I'm just gonna an hero.

No it won't.

And in this case, it's clear and obvious manipulation.

LINK was the only external crypto to be showcased by SWIFT at SIBOS, after a year of development for SWIFT.

And right before the demo, we got news that a list of massive entities were directly involved in the demo, including Sony, AXA, BNP Paribas, ...

The current price development is 100% detached from reality, thanks to obvious manipulation on Binance.

yep. as long as bytecoin has more marketcap than chainlink. i eill not sell lol

>m-m-muh manipulation!!!!!!!! mommmyyyyyy, help!!

holy shit, you people are so fucking pathetic. you got played hard, nobody needs a shitty erc20 token to use their product. they ALREADY have big as fuck partnerships using their oracles, are any of you fucks running nodes right now? nope, and you never will.

You sound desperate.

Calm down. You do not need to be here.

i'm the desperate one? lmao, ok. enjoy your worthless bags. it just went under 5k sats, and i still dropping btw, just letting you know.......

If no new exchanges come soon, Binance bots will run Chainlink literally to 0.
Just because they can.

I'm well aware of this.

still desperately clinging onto your conspiracy theories huh? everyone is jumping ship, get over it.

One exchange = wide open for manipulation.
All it takes is a single sell wall to stall the price.

This shouldn't be this new to you.

I don't understand why bots want to run link in to the ground. Jow can that be profitable?

wow such impatient

Because they're doing everything they can while they still can.
As soon as one major new exchange comes, their effect will be greatly diminished and they won't have control anymore.

Enough crying you cuck sissys, this is going to 0 we all know that.
Let's all jump onto XVG in the next hour, let's pump that shitcoin, low value, lots of room to grow,we make up for our losses and cash out.

Mark my word, big whale move, XVG, one hour.

Not saying that it's true in this case but the usual use of the bots is insane price suppression. Say you wanted to but a shit load of LINK, you wouldn't be able to as it would increase the price too much. So while you accumulate you put up some buy walls and have a bot that makes 1LINK transactions.

Again, not saying that this is the case for LINK but this does happen and with LINK being on only one exchange it becomes very easy

Ok but how can using a bot to continuously sell your shares be profitable? Isn"t link already indervalued?

Oh that would be a buying dream

i'm thinking you people are all crazy

WE DO NOT SELL

You can't sell it all in one go, the price would drop too much by the time your sell order gets filled.

Look at the chart.
The price has been having long periods of very steady growth, and is now having a long period of very steady drop.

It looks almost mechanical because it is.

It spams the order book with 1 LINK sells. Take a look, cba checking now to see if it's happening to LINK but I remember AntShares days there would be hundreds of small buy/sell orders. Can be done either way btw.

But wouldn't accumulating more shares than the bot sells just raise the price?

Get into DigiByte, dont miss it...it will appreciate huge...

It's not just the bot. You forget once the bot has done its work it leads to a huge cascade effect. Everyone starts worrying + when they see the fat 100 BTC sell wall they get scared and sell. Price dumps even further and the whale gets some nice cheap coins. Way cheaper then they should have at least. So they could either start accumulating at lets say $5 and pump the price to $6 or they got grind the price down to $4 but and have the price stay at $5.