Calm before the global motherfucking storm

If you look at ETH, it was $2.83 on August 7, 2015 and few days later, it dipped to $0.64 on August 10, 2015. It finally bottomed out to $0.48 on October 20, 2015 before recovering and started gaining traction.

Do you expect Chainlink to moon on the day after SIBOS? Just be patience, Chainlink has been put in front of a global audience. Right now, it is obvious that the price is being manipulated by large sell/buy walls popping up and disappearing. If they actually want to sell, they would do it discretely to not tank the price and maximize profit. Honestly, this is the best time to accumulate in the dip.

As Sergey said, SIBOS all went well and better than he expected with global interest from banks, fintech, web developers, and crypto communities.

Understand the technology and fundamental then you will sleep peaceful.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/77lr6b/link_is_still_the_same_great_project_it_was/
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/77lehc/swift_finds_blockchain_has_potential_but_will_not/
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/77jp8w/indepth_update_regarding_partnership_with_swift/
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/77i8q0/new_exchange_listed_chainlink/
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/76ol5s/value_driver/
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/75vvxr/this_is_not_the_chainlink_link_subreddit_join_our/
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/74g43j/for_chainlink_token_post_on_rlinktrader_this/
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/71i4jg/join_us_on_rlinktrader_this_subreddit_is_not/
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/71efap/dedicated_trading_subreddit_for_chainlink/
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/71ecj5/exchanges/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bruh ath was much more ambitious.

chainlink oracle is digibytetier

digiwas the first segwitcoin and is super fast, had citibank partnership rumours, this coin isliterally digibyte 2

>Just be patience
shut the fuck up, pajeet

The coin is fucking tanking, you think the cunt could come out and give some substantial info to keep it steady.... he obviously has nothing.

Nothing like dgb the fact you can even honestly try to compare them shows how much of a fucking brainlet you are.

Unless you’re just fudding then fuck you faggot

not sure if op is just having fun or really doesn't understand shit about the crypto market and how it works

rumor :11k banks
news : maybe 5
coin drops

>comparing Link to ETH
>Will all of you linkies SHUT THE FUCK UP?

Absolute state of Veeky Forums

People weren't buying lambos when ETH was >$1. No, it took time.

If you were here for the quick flip, you're already too late.

If you believe in the underlying tech and vision then realise that patience is rewarded in this game.

When will you understand this user?

No, SWIFT operates with 11k banks, and the last update from Sergey says they are in discussions with SWIFT and major players for more serious projects.

Well too bad he won't confirm anything and that won't change any time soon, so he basically killed his own coin with his "we don't release hype" approach.
Not only does he not release hype, he doesn't release anything.
We know nothing new since the presale in August and it's almost November. Great job, Sergey.

Imagine those people with weak hands that panic sold ETH at $0.50 cents.

All im saying is do your own research. You don't even see any of the top wallets hodlers dropping their bags.

only pajeets are shaken

>>rumor :11k banks
And that still applies.

Did you really think SWIFT was going to announce full-scale LINK implementation at SIBOS?
Right after LINK did a fucking demo?

How retarded are you?

>news : maybe 5
We had no idea those banks were going to be involved in the demo.
This only supports the potential of widespread implementation.

He didn't kill the coin. It's just not going to move for a while. Who cares? If you didn't realize this was a long-term hold, why'd you get into it?

>rumor :11k banks
>news : maybe 5

According to this logic, you thought 11k banks were going to be in the demo.

Are you a mental patient?

I knew it was a long term hold, but I expected we could do $1 when they confirm some of the rumors before stabilizing to lower price.
Only $350m market cap while being partnered with these big names they mentioned, c'mon it wasn't that much to expect from all this hype.
But no they chose to not to give ANY info they promised they would give. Sergey just posts the same shit since ICO just rephrased and people finally realized don't plan on giving any news any time soon so they jumped ship.

Fuck I should've sold at 9k when I had the chance, now there's no point and I'm stuck holding for months.

If you've done enough research then you'll realise there's 70 financial institutions running smart contracts protocol over the next month and early december will most likely be the public implementation. You do understand companies need to 'trial' the software before implementing it. Literally no one on this board reads up on anything and thats why 90% of you will be poor and never make it.

>be patience
he meant that as in be the embodiment of patience obviously

Be patient.

I'm trying senpai, but once I saw the humongous sell wall they've built I started to lose hope.
It would literally take "SWIFT implements ChainLink" type of news just to bounce back to previous ATH of $0.5 but you just know that's not happening with these guys.

And with two upcoming forks and everyone getting back into Bitcoin, this thing won't move until next year.

Everyone here is so eager to become a millionare, you think ethereum holders became rich in a matter of months? just think of it as a long term savings account that pays 500% interest, i'm not saying this will ever reach eth prices but imagine if it reaches $3-5

Deluded just sell before it hits 1 sat

These.

Seriously it's barely been a fucking month you guys. Get a grip.

>Do you expect Chainlink to moon on the day after SIBOS?

The vast majority of linktards sure did. I saw so many predictions of $1 to several dollars immediately after SIBOS

>I saw so many predictions of $1 to several dollars
And you took them seriously?

>there's 70 financial institutions running smart contracts protocol over the next month and early december will most likely be the public implementation
Source?

I didn't expect that, I just expected a tiny bit more. And it would've been possible had the team communicated better and actually bothered to list this on a legit exchange.
So close yet so far.

Nobody expected "SIBOS announcements" or whatever but we were promised something after SIBOS and what we got was: "Thanks for the support, we're working hard."
That was the breaking point when everyone realized that short-term this is fucked and massive sell-off started driving the price insanely low due to being listed only on Binance thus having thin buy walls.

Just wait till this coin gets listed on another exchange. Binance is bleeding it out but it will recover. All the impatient retards that sold now at a loss will regret it

That's my only hope for this coin.
But by the time another exchange lists LINK it'll dump below 4k and that "recovery" won't be anywhere near ATH because bagholders will want to get out.
Basically, whoever bought at 9k+ got BINANCED hard.

I was reading that at 9k sats already.
Can't believe people here are still holding.

There's not a single reason it'll go up in the next months, even less with that segwit2x shit soon.

>There's not a single reason it'll go up in the next months
Source?

no one wants to be left bag holding for half a year

>recruit devs
>train them
>keep coding the network
This is already 6 months at least.

>swift won't confirm anything before end of the year
>even if they do it's just that they're basically keeping doing work and trying stuff, not implementing

They are years from a working product, the only thing that will happen is delivering a proper roadmap showing how far they are.

Chainlink nodes don't even work on eth for now and they have to make it compatible with btc, hyperledger and any blockchain. No one ever did that.

They spent 4 years building smart contracts and are far from done.

I asked for source that there isn't going to be any good news regarding LINK in the next months.

I hold link but please quit making ETH comparisons

When link was first shilled here, I did some cursory research and quickly realized that Sergey had neither the experience nor the connections to deliver on what his whitepaper was promising. But once the pre-ICO shilling on Veeky Forums started reaching astronomical proportions, I knew I had to get in on it because of hype alone. You see, people underestimate the buying power of Veeky Forums, but on low marketcap coins like this, plus considering the fact that many of you faggots shill on twitter and facebook, I knew the post ICO momentum would be there for some serious profits. And I was right. After the ICO, the shilling here was incessant (thanks mods!). As soon as it hit binance, fomo took over and the rest is history. I took profit at 6850, 7925 and finally, when the slowpokes were arriving, I dumped the rest of my bags at 10950. By this point, I had done deeper research and was quite certain that the SWIFT partnership was all smoke and mirrors. And you better believe that right up until 10950, I was here, hour upon hour, every single day, defending this coin, talking up its potential, recommending it to noobs asking for the next 10x coin. Shit, I was even peddling this coin over on reddit for a while!

What you need to understand is that Veeky Forums is not a friendly place. We're not here to help each other. We're here to make money. If you're too simpleminded to work things like that out for yourself, people like me will exploit you. That's the way this game is played - nothing personal, kid. On to the next coin!

He doesn't care he got his 32m already. Icos are a scam desu

>>recruit devs
>>train them
>>keep coding the network
>This is already 6 months at least.
Right.
And no news can or will come during this because...?

>they have to make it compatible with hyperledger
It is. They developed a PoC around Hyperledger.

You are seriously talking way too much out of your ass.

I've taken my LINK out of binance into a private wallet.

Going to look at the price same time this year and going to hold it. I will treat this as the lottery ticket that might make me a millionaire or be some piece of shit paper worth nothing. The potential is too big to sell it off so I am forced to keep holding on to it permanently.

Guess I'm going to use this month's salary to invest into something else for the time being.

> CULT of SERGEY

Your stupid Russian bankspam crypto keeps falling in price because it adds no value.

It does the same thing as Azure Cryptlets.

You know what half-rhymes with

> Muh Oracles!!!!???

Mental disorder

> DO NOT RESPOND TO CHAINLINK SPAM

> STOP SHILLING LINK

You are a cult. This is Veeky Forums

> Please get help

FUCK OFF LINKTARDS

Do your part and respond to every LINK thread with this copy pasta

Do your own research anons. Here's a headstart:

LINK is still the same great project it was yesterday
Fri Oct 20 2017
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/77lr6b/link_is_still_the_same_great_project_it_was/

Swift finds blockchain “has potential” but will not commit yet | Global Trade Review (GTR)
Fri Oct 20 2017
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/77lehc/swift_finds_blockchain_has_potential_but_will_not/

In-depth update regarding partnership with swift
Fri Oct 20 2017
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/77jp8w/indepth_update_regarding_partnership_with_swift/

New exchange listed chainlink :)
Fri Oct 20 2017
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/77i8q0/new_exchange_listed_chainlink/

Value Driver?
Mon Oct 16 2017
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/76ol5s/value_driver/

This is not the ChainLink LINK subreddit. Join our growing 2000 subscriber-strong community at /r/LINKTrader. /r/chainlink is many years old and is unrelated.
Thu Oct 12 2017
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/75vvxr/this_is_not_the_chainlink_link_subreddit_join_our/

For chainlink token, post on r/LINKtrader , this subreddit is not related
Fri Oct 06 2017
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/74g43j/for_chainlink_token_post_on_rlinktrader_this/

Join us on /r/LINKTrader, this subreddit is not meant for ChainLink
Thu Sep 21 2017
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/71i4jg/join_us_on_rlinktrader_this_subreddit_is_not/

Dedicated Trading Subreddit for ChainLink
Thu Sep 21 2017
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/71efap/dedicated_trading_subreddit_for_chainlink/

Exchanges
Thu Sep 21 2017
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/71ecj5/exchanges/

Dude I know you can't see it but this coin is heading bellow ico price.

He fucked his investors plain and simple.

Sergay has truly forsaken us Linktards

That's bc Russians found a way to generate infinite money with crypto. Don't ask me how or anything is just an assumption.

>Reddit
are you the dumbass with "lambo" in your name?

Patience is the name of the game in crypto. So far almost all my serious investments has been huge success. I don't think it will be different with Chainlink.