BRUTAL LINKies

HAHAHAHA

GET POOR!!!

I feel really bad for the people who put life savings in to this shit

How stupid can you be though to do that. That's just as gambling.

the get rich fast meme got them xD
some people even loaned money or told senpai to invest how close are they to suiciding now you think?

Yeah same, I had about 3/4 of my portfolio in LINK at one point but pulled out in time to maintain some profit on it and put into ETP instead which has been awesome last 10 days.

I'd expect a serious recovery for LINK but guys who went all in must be absolutely miserable right now.

well i had only 1k link or like 5% of my blockfolio, are you pp,srsly fomoing dat hard and doing allins not keeping any BTC/ETC?

Mindblowing... i lost 200 bucks and sad allin dudes got rekt hard

Stupid fucking cunts got shilled. Literally the definition of a shitcoin and you larping faggots dive right in while real coins with real potential like COSS get completely fucking ignored.

It's actually fucking amazing.

>calls link a shitcoin
>shills COSS

yeah go back to resolving your 'oracle problem' or whatever the fuck on earth that means, champ.

Aye lmao

>tfw sold all my coins and went 100% LINK

>shitcoin
Link probably has the greatest exposure within the entire finance industry after Bitcoin and maybe ETH.

Breathe is good for brain. You do.

breath, not breathe you mouth breathing mongoloid

Breathe good, no breathe bad. Brain ouch!

>reddit spacing

This is really is mix tape of all the DGB cliches, isn't it?

>$100 by eoy

Lmao.
DGB got to take part in a parade of tech innovations organized by Citibank.

LINK was invited by SWIFT as the ONLY external crypto dev to develop a PoC and present it at SIBOS to a network of 11k banks.

See the difference?

Why won't they list it on another exchange. It's just lamenting in Chink hell.

Woah dude, do you realize the amount of hype that would produce???
That's a big no-no if you ask me.