Can we agree the conquistadors did nothing wrong?

Can we agree the conquistadors did nothing wrong?

If you’re a spanimoor yeah you’ll naturally think that however you are mistaken. Arabic culture-destroying genes run in spanimoors.

They created Mestizos and by extension modern latinos, so yes, they did do something wrong.

wrong, the problem is they didn't do enough

was this really part of the movie? i dont remember it at all.
wew

>They created Mestizos
Mestizos were created when Andalusian rednecks settled in Mexico.Before that conquistadors basically just fucked natives on the side and the mestizo population was really small

They may have edited it out for television but it's definitely in the home video version.

Naked Tulio coach scene is still in movie.

can you elaborate on this andalusian migration to mexico?
just out of curiosity

Andalucia was dominated by huge lords with huge states so peasants there were jornaleros.A lot of Andalucian peasants move to Perú and Mexico in the XVI century simply to get a small state.As in rural communities there were a lot of natives the Andalucians fucked the shit out of them.Latin American accent is just a silly version of the west andalusian accent precisely because of that.

i had it on VHS as a kid

hmm...

Europe to ancient era = 11 000 years
Americas to ancient era 10 000 years
If europe hadnt had a head start it would have been myans conquesting and raping you, not the other way round

On the one hand, you are correct because mexishits are annoying as fuck. On the other hand can you honestly say you wouldn't tap that ass in?
If so, You're as gay as San Fagsisco.

if you thought that was lewd, you should see the test animations

Holy shit

Being a conquistador must have been great. Spent the entire trip to America fucking the ship's designated little boys, then get here and fuck all the native girls.

>destruction of the Mayan Codices

I almost fugged a girl that looked like chel once. Almost.

It'd be a lot cooler if you did.

Why does Disney actively promote sexual degeneracy?

The Road to El Dorado was a DreamWorks movie

I would doom Mexico to an irreversible racemixed mud-future a dozen times over if it meant I could bang Chel.

There are limits to morality.

>El Dorado
>Mexico

Why does DreamWorks actively promote sexual degeneracy? Why does any children's movie?

Because a children's movie must be entertaining to both the children and whoever is stuck babysitting.

>Men are stuck babysitting
>Fathers watch children's' movies with their kids
Ooookay...

Dreamworks movies have always had some mild sexual content in them. Even the ones “for kids”. Many of their top animators were ex-Disney staff who hated how restrictive that company was and left for DW.

oh that is lovely

They did nothing wrong the same as the millions of immigrants flooding each european country and USA.

The only thing wrong they did was not killing everyone there

Wasn't there another one like this?

>Genociding superior beings
On top of that, their subhuman genes started flooding in America. 1492 is the year subhumans started replacing higher beings from America.

The most tragic period of all history.

this is you

>superior beings
Evidently not if they're getting genocided

Not an argument.

So you agree with european replacement?

There was no Chel though, she is from a fictional civilization loosely based on the Muisca and a highly generalized Mesoamerica mixed with western fantasies of native tribal women.

Yes, but it is their choice no one is pushing them to do it.

What did Dreamworks mean by this?

It's ok cause the reverse is happening to white women nowadays. It's just the way of nature.

Has Zone made any more animations of Chel?

>their choice
>Self-destruction behavior > non-immunized for x diseases
Subhumans alright.

>Fathers watch children's' movies with their kids
Are you implying otherwise? Because I have indeed watched a large amount of kiddie movies because of my son, my father was forced to endure more than his fair share of cartoons to keep me company (and by god did he hate watching them, even if he only told me once I started complaining about my own kid), and the same goes for every other father I know.

bump