Remember If you sell at a loss

You are clinically retarded. Have the fundamentals changed? No. The coin isn't even a month old for fucks sake, go outside or something.

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

how does it feel knowing that the "fudders" you told to shoo from every thread were right, and they were only trying to help you?

The only thing clinically retarded is to keep holding.

It's a very childish thing to do really, not facing the mistakes you make in life. When you just hide from it and let it fester things become even worst.

If you lose a little bit now that's better than losing everything down the road.

Keep selling please, I need the price to go even lower until my check deposits

Lol, nice fud

>coin isn't even a month old
coins pump at the start and then decline or stagnate for months all the time

I heard Sergey was assassinated this morning by a man in a yellow lambo is this true

ridditor here, currently being below ico price is a risk for all better sell than to be sorry if it goes to zero satoshicoins

I paid .10 at ICO. I can hold for years. wtf do I care? Buy and sell your shitcoins, do tons of work with stress. I'll sit here comfy and still finish ahead of you at the end.

Why do I even try to help you fags, okay go ahead and sell your investment at a loss, I'll take those bags off your hands. Fuck logic, give in to your emotions, that's exactly how you'll make it

SOMEONE TELL THAT FUCKING RORY FAG THAT CONTACTING OTHER EXCHANGES IS AS EASY AS FILLING UP A FORM THAT STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. ITS ALSO GOOD FOR THEIR FUCKING PR IF MORE EXCHANGES OFFER IT. DOES GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKERS. ITS SO FUCKING EASY TO DO IT.

Sergey's business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. Sergey doesn't fuck around with his startups. He will push ChainLink down the throats of the bankers in Sibos and they will use it like addicts. He made decentralised oracles, erc20 tokens etc mainstream and he will make ChainLink into BTC/ETH 2.0

pink ID and LINK goes to 1k sats

>blood red
100 sats confirmed

ive seen this pasta

I heard Sergey was assassinated by a toilet supercomputer

pink ID and Ol1Blu0g dies in his sleep tonight

Green ID link recovers to $0.40 by monday

Anything else all alts bleed to hell while BTC goes 7k prefork

Green ID and repeating digits confirm LINK will be $1+ eoy

Selling at a loss to increase position remove your coins to something more profitable is not stupid and is in fact intelligent don't fall in love with a coin fall in love with the money you can make because then you can have more of the coin to fall in love with later you diluted linkiemorons but thank you because you help me make more money through your stupidity

This is trading 101 your Veeky Forums you're supposed to be better

>Sell when BTC drops from 2$ to 1$

What if it keeps dropping and never goes back up again retard.