Who hodling NEO here?

Who hodling NEO here?

I am, got 3. Not much, but it's something

I have 9, bought at 800k sats.
FML

i like to scalp NEO, my target didnt get hit the night before the btc bullrun and i went to bed like and idiot, temporary bagholding until it hits around $33 again, meh.

Hope you are getting some GAS? I am waiting for a dip, getting my brother in as well

Yeaa, i got 210 NEO, its moving slower then my obese brother...

Just 1. I made a little 25x gain and then dropped. After I make my gains I always drop to fucking 1

102, hodling since june, actually took 1 neo as transaction fee since they where relatively cheap back then. got about 3+ gas generated from it thus far

700 NEO strong

Just bought in other day and am bag-holding at 56

Just hodl bro xD

any news on the china front?, did their election thing discuss crypto yet?

Just switch to Metaverse (ETP)
It's the new NEO.

I looked at their white paper and was rather unimpressed with the rampant lack of editing all over. If they can't be bothered to pay an editor to get rid of dangling participles, then why would I trust them to have any more care in their core product?

Wrong

They are in the process of rewriting it.

Holding 1 xD

Is there any reason to buy neo?
Is it private? Untraceable? Used?
Are you just praying to hit the next big thing?

THey're chinks concentrating on chinks for now so didn't bother into English properly.

It's all about the chinese market.
>1.3 billion people
>fastest growing economy
>VERY adoptive of new technology (google taobao, alipay, meituan, wechat). Your average chinese normie uses tech that isn't even available in the west yet on a daily basis
>government will do its best to cuck any foreign technology from making money off of them. They literally banned google, facebook and others just to make room for chinese companies (baidu for google and qq for facebook)
>highly technically apt government. The Party works more like a company than a western government (you don't get elected in china, you pass a series of tests to get into the Party). These aren't SEC boomers, they're highly intelligent professionals that will understand and incorporate blockchain if they see potential in it

Then you got NEO, a good project with a solid team, trying to cater to both chinese and international audiences, trying its best to work with the government. I'm not holding any right now because i'm not a retard and all alts tanking to shit was obvious with the upcoming fork and stuff. But I already made decent gains off of antshares and am coming back sometime in the near future.

>t. lived in china for a couple of years

Sorry guys but if I jump on a coin it takes a major shit.

In other words, yes I am holding NEO and am down like 40% on it.

Going to buy neo and eos in a few days, wish me luck.

>inb4 idiot
I have my reasons.

If i saw someone wearing that shirt id punch them so hard in the face

So fucking cringe