buy high sell low

>ark moons to 120k
>finds rock bottom around 48k
>biztard sells at 48k

this fucking board

Veeky Forums is a mess

people ask what happens when normies enter crypto
Veeky Forums is the result

I keked hard for some reason. Dafaq is this picture?

The right one is mine, fuck you

But why? Why now?

don't care you've seen it again and again, it goes up 10% then comes down hard, it'll never moon past 10%

WHAT DID I SAY?! DOWN AGAIN

what part of long term hold do you not understand ?
if you want to chase PND moons ark is not the coin for you

How many brain cells do you have? I assume not many. Let me guess you probably bought at ATH and didn't set a stop-loss. Now when price is consolidating and gaining momentum you decided to cut your loses? Boy, you should get out of crypto or at least learn what a stop-loss is. I also recommend doing some biceps curls.

deluded ARKIE
where is this shitcoin going to earn any revenue
their ACES project has 1 developer.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA

At least Ether earns money with GAS tokens
BItcoin has some cachet about it
The other coins suck balls

Deluded arkie? I bought my 5k at 45k sat a few days ago. Didn't buy it on summer since I didn't have time to research a project and desu I don't really care about ark. I'm just here for some quick gains.

>arkies the ark problem

already wondered when you show up alas heres the pasta

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Arkies... thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" disgusted neptunia girl, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about arkies. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic neptuniafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "Arkies..." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

THIS WAS PAID BY AN ARK DELEGATE

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4

FUCKING SHITCOIN

STUTTERING POTHEAD DEVS

This is amazing... where is it from.

Honestly never ceases to amaze me, this place.

This is the finest video available to humanity at the moment.
Ark had realized 1/10th of its meme potential.
It's impervious to fud now.
Biz is becoming slowly mind controlled by it.
After biz, the world.
Cap this.

Deluded Arkheads will never learn

You sell at the bottom? You fucking moron lmao

>Ark goes down 4K sats
>"MOONING!!!!!"