Repeat after me:

repeat after me:

I am a bagholder who got trolled into buying this vaporware garbage because it has an ycombinator and ing logo on the frontpage.

Other urls found in this thread:

invoice.request.network/
binance.com/trade.html?symbol=REQ_ETH
binance.com/trade.html?symbol=STUPID_FAG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am a bagholder who decided to buy request because it has potential, not because of advice from a 16 year on Veeky Forums. I am a bag holder because the cryptocurrency market is full of immature emotional investors . I will be in big profit in the coming months because I am not a bitch

you're not getting my bags, nigger

hasn't been out for half a day
got in a -30% ico price anyway

you're the type of reactionary fucktard that would sell eth at 10 dollars.

I am a bagholder who decided to buy request because it has potential, not because of advice from a 16 year on Veeky Forums. I am a bag holder because the cryptocurrency market is full of immature emotional investors . I will be in big profit in the coming months because I am not a bitch

Holding 100k REQ and 50k LINK, and boy do I feel comfy. The huge selloffs are over anyway. So I don't care, I have the patience to hold 3 months because my life does not revolve about /biz moon missions and selling at loss like retards.

requesting aggressive marketing copypasta

-30% hasn't even been seen yet. Stop bullshitting

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

I just hope this goes to 11 cents so i can make up for all the money i lost with the scam known as Link. Fuck Sergey and his whore mother

Well, at least REQ ICO made me get out of LIN at $0.45

But I wasn't expecting below ICO prices what a shame. Will hodl.

B B B but they said it was the next Paypal.

lmao this is probably the only shitcoin that is below ICO price on being listed.

SHOULD I DUMP MY CINDICATOR BAGS FOR THIS

YES OR NO QUICK ANSWER I AM A BUSY MAN

yes goy sell low buy high

top kek. not even a few hours since it has been listed.

I am a bagholder who got trolled into buying this vaporware garbage because it has an ycombinator and ing logo on the frontpage.

what the fuck was the ico price?

I actually saved so much money by selling off LINK for this baby, the crypto gods have truly smiled on me.

same. don't give a zero fuck about current price.

I am a bagholder who decided to buy request because it has potential, not because of advice from a 16 year on discord. I am a bag holder because discord is full of immature emotional children. I will be in big profit in the coming months because I am not a bitch

It's pretty promising though.
Definitely a better bag than LINK or AST.

If you're life doesn't revolve around Veeky Forums moon missions why tf did u buy Biz's flavor of the month (link)? Dumb fuck

You need a vision ;)

invoice.request.network/

WE ARE THE YC MARINES!??

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=REQ_ETH

nothing going on

You can make any pair you want.
binance.com/trade.html?symbol=STUPID_FAG

>it has an ycombinator and ing logo on the frontpage.

kek That explains it, the jews have taken the money. The ICO was completed a while ago and jews have spent money on lambos leaving wagecucks holding the bags.
why would jews destroy Paypal when jews own paypal.

You will allways get screw from the Jew.

Discord is EXTREMELY edgy. Invite only groups do nothing but suck each others cocks. They will blindly follow anyone who sounds like they know what they're talking about and pretend they have read the whitepaper. They have never made any money and just waste their parent's instead.

someone explain to me why people are selling bellow ico price? Why you buy in ico for sell 1 day later in a lower price? Are people actually retarded?

People that bought at the pre sale with a 20% discount

so the lowest they can sell and still be in the green is around 167k? holy shit
and you're telling me people actually fell for the ico meme?

You simple fucks. I was hoping to get X 3 but the fork holding most of the retard money fucked me. I sold my fucking huge bags at ICO + 30% and still made $12,000. Please little cumstains remember you must have money to make money.