Invest in Lumens due to IBM announcement

>Invest in Lumens due to IBM announcement
> Lose 33% of total BTC nearly wiping out all earnings from crypto
>Don't invest in Zencash rumor at $10, Zencash doubles to $20

I need to fucking DIE already, FUCK

it was 29$ for 1min lmao

Oh it will probably go to $30 or $40 after the Palm Beach report becomes official knowing my shit luck.

Money 20/20 starts in 2 days, Stellar is sharing the stage with Paypal, there is a reason it's holding in the 500s desu I can feel it in my bones more is coming

Even if it doubles to 1000 I'll barely be making a profit. Hell even if it makes it to $1 my life wouldn't change. Fuck this bullshit. I should be rich already.

Well if it goes up 50x to a dollar and you still have problems you must really be fucked in life

The market is just retarded at the moment, seriously. Just makes me wanna stay in BTC and take a break for 2 months.

I only invested $1000 into it. 50x $1000 is $50K whoopty fucking do. I should have had 2000 BTC if faggots had helped me back when I wanted to invest $30K. Even if I had sold it at $100 I still would have had hundreds of thousands of dollars. Instead I'm here suffering.

Didn't you buy in at

No I didn't because by the time I hear about it it has already mooned even if I hear about it 1 hour after everyone else. Fuck this bullshit.

>should've could've would've

Listen to yourself for a second and understand how ridiculous you sound. We'd all be rich if we'd know how to reliably predict the future.

Except I was legitimately trying to invest $30K 4 years ago and none of you short-sighted fucks would help me. At best I would get referred to a wall of text that made it sound extremely complicated or like a scam. If you idiots want mainstream adoption you're going to have to make it easy and spoonfeed.

>buy qtumshit before listing
>hurr +20% is nothing big pump ahead
>shady moves from buttrex
>shit fucking crashes
FUCK CRYPTO

EVERYTHING IS PRICED IN

Like most shit in life, everything is rigged unless you have insider info or are part of the club.

Shut the fuck up you self entitled prick. You're a brainlet and will NEVER make it

Eat a dick you faggot

If the truth hurts throwing yourself off a bridge is always an option

If you had the perfect bulletproof way to get rich quick, would you share it with anyone else?
Also don't blame others that you are either too lazy or too dumb to read up on how to invest, do you think everybody here was born with that knowledge?
They all put work in it so why do you think you don't have to?

same fucking here lol

im so stupid

and i mofo sold 70k lumen the evening before the pump

>pls be true
Pls user

Edgy loser

There was no downside to helping me out you stupid fuck. My money would have helped increase the value of BTC. Again, short-sighted, greedy retards like you are stalling mainstream adoption.

You bought a news on XLM and you didn't bought the rumor on ZEN and you ask why you failed.

I bought in at 580 or something. Then took profit at 800.
Rebought a lesser amount at 810. Then it dropped.

The only reason I'm not in the red is because I took my profit. But I'm still holding way too many coins.

Idiots like you are the reason that some people can get filthy rich with crypto.

>Not carefully considering what the fuck you are doing with your money
>Buying a coin which has pumped 180% in 6 hours
>Thinking anyone's intention here should be helpful to get you money

You know that if you win some money, someone else has to lose it, right? It's brutal but stop crying and man up, you are the only one to blame.

You stupid fuck, the coin gaining value doesn't mean someone else has to lose money

>implying you would have held long enough to make that kind of profit

if signing up to a crypto exchange is so difficult for you, you most likely would have fucked up some other way and possibly even lost money. noreason to cry about gains that you never had.

Well, the coin gained value, you bought at the fucking top and lost money, my point is still standing.

>its another "the conference surely isn't priced in" episode
did the deluded lumies learn nothing from cripplets and linkies?

When I was trying to invest it was at $15. I have thought it through many times and I most likely would have sold at $100 still resulting in hundreds of thousands of profit. The way people explained how to buy bitcoin sounded like a scam or way too complicated. If I had held even 25% and reached December I would have made even more money when it reached $1000.

You edgy sociopath autists cost me an easy life.

I bought XLM after rumor and made 100% profit. Didn't sell. Got burned, made -30%, didn't sell because I thought it would rise again thanks to I fucking BM. I bought ZenCash this morning because it was being pumped. Got burned, made -10%. Help me improve, sensei.

buy btc and dont trade

>The way people explained how to buy bitcoin sounded like a scam or way too complicated.

Wow, so using a new groundbreaking technology is not as easy as walking into a Walmart to buy your MountainDew? Who would have known.
If people fucking explained it to you and it was "way too complicated" for you, then what the fuck are you arguing about?

It's going to pump again. Likely not to an ATH but I think we could see 700 before the end of the day.

How do you know? You know pump groups?

Don't FOMO buy
It's hard to spot a moon mission, so its better to be in a project you think will go up and get in at floor
Or you can stare at charts and look for moon indicators

buy the rumor, sell the news and dont be a greedy jew, easy

Hold that ZEN

Price is consolidating at the bottom of a down trend. Kawaii clouds getting thinner at the bottom. Nice symmetrical triangle since the down trend initially broke.

bollinger bands are tight as fuck too

If you're bagholding just set a stop loss around 515 sats and hold.

You try way too hard. Stop being an uncaring cunt for a second and try to put yourself in OP's shoes.

XLM getting rekt

>Don't invest in Zencash rumor at $10, Zencash doubles to $20

What was the rumor, I missed it

Learn to walk out with profit.

I watch a coin and see that once it hits it's highest price and flounders for a second or so I sell immediately. Otherwise you just make sure you sell after 10-30% profit instead of sitting there laughing at it mooning when you wont be able to take advantage of it.

ont be greedy,get profits

still havent been stopped out. Nearly oversold RSI. it's going to bounce

officially #rekt

bahahaha, yeah right

Palm Beach picked it as a long term pick up