Why do people believe BTC will hit 100k by 2020?

Why do people believe BTC will hit 100k by 2020?

no one believes that faggot, now go scam some one out of their coins pajeet.

Because its up 460% this year and has defied expectations time and time again. It was overvalued at $500, it was way overvalued at $1000, it was insanely overprice at $1900, it was astronomical at $2700, and then it jumped to what was then supposed to be the top of the bubble at $3500, and was supposed to go down forever, only to make it to $4700, where there was no way in hell it could continue going up. Oh, and then it did anyways.

Because they understand the massive wave of confidence that will follow S2X getting crushed into the ground, and then Lightning around the corner

Most known crypto in world
+
21M max supply
=
WeGoinToThaMooooooooon

People are plain stupid.
Who the fuck drives these prices up?
people forget numbers

If people believe it, it will happen.

15k tops and after that the bleeding of the ages

this and the value of USD seems to get lower and lower , given that printing so fucking much of it

DELUSION

Because crypto has just started breaking into the mainstream this year.

you take market cap / circulating supply

almost two trillion dollars has to be in Bitcoin

which is less than a tenth of the S&P500

so, what I'm trying to say, is that Bitcoin really is going to become millions in our lifetimes

It will happen eventually. Eventually crypto will completely eclipse and then replace fiat and will give rise to an advanced anarcho capitalist utopia. The USD will collapse some day mark my words. USA is already in the "late Roman Republic" stage of social decay.

the reason is simple math

and technology

Because it keeps rising.
I personally think, 50k$ is it's maximum.
That's 10x from now and 1000b marketcap.

>When have you ever spent gold to buy a pizza?

>Price of Gold

wtf is hash rate? eli5 plz

People are delusional. This will pop eventually, BTC isn't very practical. It will be brutal for the hodlers

What makes you think it would make it to 1 trillion and nothing higher?

Because institutional investors are only just getting involved

actually I just pulled that out my ass and have no idea if it's true. But if it is then fuck me we are going to the moon boooiiiz

To create hype to get normies in to pump to the moon.

The rate all the combined miners are mining bitcoin.