Insider here

Insider here.

The day 25 in coin agenda there will be a show up of the first serious videogame consortium, all the companies that will participate in it will have only one coin in common, they will have their coin
respectively but they will all accept and share ONE coin in common.

That coin will x50 since it has been choosed cause its a "clean" floor with no gigantic whales alredy on it and got the correct people behind.

Identify that coin, isn't that hard and a famous twitterfag alredy spotted it.

There won't be much chances like this one.

You got 5 days left.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eboostcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eboost, 1st or dgb

Screencap

Unikoingold

If you know smth say it or gtfo

>choosed

Euro detected. You guys don't know SHIT about videogames.

1stblood of course

It is chainlink.

Ebst

im buying both of these

Wings

MTL

Thanks me later and keep it for you.

DOGE!

Just another eBoost shill.

The famous Twitter fag is probably attilafx.

Gamecredits

Bitbean

kek

~
~
this is now a simpsons thread.
~
~

You named it.

if you do about 10 seconds of research you will figure out what it is.

NO I WANT SPOONFED

I thought I was losing brain function till I realised you actually wrote a hot pile of trash.

Fuck I hope so... I doubt it, but I've got 800 with my name on them.

its digital credits right. the last coin with info on coinarketcap? or even more obscuuuure? EDIT coin? spoon please

>insider here

Just go to Ebst's twitter and you can figure it out.

>dgb

His step-dad's wife's son works at Nintendo.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eboostcoin/

Dis

>Identify that coin, isn't that hard and a famous twitterfag alredy spotted it.

tl;dr

OP has been shilling Eboost all week and saying 40x (today is 50x I guess) while talking about Attilafx who has about 70 followers and twitter and averages about 3 views per youtube video.

Oh yeah and the marshall guy or whoever is behind Eboost has only been interviewed by Atillafx and some other random youtube asian with about 2 views on his video last time I checked.

If you fall for this, holy shit.

IT is only for the player to player transactions not in game transactions so it will never make it big. I mean we already have PayPal if we wanted to bet against each other on things. Might even have apps and things that can do it. It has never come up and I've been playing games for decades. Maybe it's a street fighter type game thing. If they are trying to do it to work around the Ebetting laws that mean those companies like Vulcan etc couldn't bet with $$ then they have CS:GO skins for that already and a coin will likely get any sites trying to use it shut down for tax reasons anyway.

WARNING IF YOU SRE CONSIDERING TO BUY EBOOST! The dev team of eboost was the same involved in voxel (the owner of voxel dumped all of his coins) i recommend you NOT to buy eboost
"Jim blasko invloved, guys let us say no to this project, he scammed once in vox project, he insta dumped te project from 0.001 btc ico price to 0.000015, they will keep dumping vox"

This. Saw those threads too. Trying to warn people not to fall for this scam. This is voxel with different name but same devs.

Well, at least we have better food to spend our euros made on bitcoin on :3

Nothing tastes better than a munchie box apart from maybe a full English. England>Scotland.

Anglo detected

You speak a nice language and have rich, relevant countries, but please, leave cuisine to foreigners.

shut the fuck up you cancerous cretin.

OP is a faggot, it's BTC

rude

>rude
Very.

Gordon Ramsey. Admittedly he trained partly in France but still great English Grub. Heston too. Plenty more on top of that. We may steal ideas but we also improve on them ;)

I'm sorry, I felt a bit stressed out, didn't mean to take it out on you