*inhale*

*inhale*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LINK HAS AN ACTUAL PRODUCT AND ITS WORTH NOTHING, THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A SMART BUY!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>working product
>mattering in todays world
you need the hype machine to do anything user
you could have the best product but if there's no hype it wont sell cause everyone's a short attention span monkey running after shiny things

how does your blood pressure handle you being an entrepeneoor

working product is a death sentence in crypto. Speculation and hype beat out a good idea and working product in this market. Which happens to be the exact thing the chainlink team is against so kek

>tfw you told the linkies what would happen but they didn't listen

i tried to warn them

Forgive me please i let my emotions get the better of me i swear this wont happen again. I have learned to never get attached to shit coins, just PnD them for easy 2-3x and leave

i'm a major link investor (im also new to crypto this year aug) and every time i see one of these i just crackup

i feel the exact same way and i can smell your scream from here

is LINK joining DGB in the annals of JUSTing Veeky Forums?

even his ID is pink this is hilarious

Wow. I've been holding but wow wow wow. This could be 0 by next week. The whole thing a scam?

i warned you guys about getting emotionally attached to LINK

The conference on October 16 revealed to the world the Toilet Cleaners that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the 0,20$ resistance the DUMPENING will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to loose their shit, with the whales making massive OFFLOADINGS.

Once it shoots through the 0,15$ mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all LINKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this RETARDED crypto crying in sorrow while refreshing binance.

The 0,10$ mark will be met, the largest SELL OFF in history will ensue.

The price will be at this point over 0,05$, laying MILES DEEP below ICO level.

From that day forward the deluded Linkie formerly-wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin knowing it had fundamentals will go back to their massive toilets, with more debt in their current accounts than they could ever imagined,

pathetic Linkies will hold bags FOREVER, with passive income, no worries, and no worldly desires.

I warned you LINKies. There's still time to get redemption post timestamp sharpie in the pooper.

Don't be deluded, don't be a LINKIE.

why didn't anyone listen!?

Are ya winnin, son?
I was only trying to help you guys.

You're saying that if this guy makes a coin, it would be the best thing ever?

but muh suppecompute

.... Yes

If pink id more pink wojaks. If green the pain ends.

nice just bought 100k

GODDAMMIT I BOUGHT LINK AT 40 CENTS NOW IT'S 25 CENTS

I SHOUT EVERYDAY BUT THE TEARS WON'T STOP FALLING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I didn't save the audio AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHs from that one thread, anyone have the good ones?

>25
Try 23.