You are doing it wrong

trading is just a way for those who didn't get in early or missed the boat entirely to try and catch up with those who did.

c̰̫̺̝̹̹̿̐ͮ̔̀͑̽̚ơ̡̝͚͇̹̌̓̑ͭ͘u̸͎͇͕͇͍̞̩̩ͤ̾͗͘͜l̷̻̱̯̹̱̙ͭ͐͑ͯ̌̚͡͞d̶͇̘̞̣̫͆͂n̴̻͍̰̣̤̟̞̱̦͊̈́͠'̡͎͙͚̟̼̥ͯ͗̐̽̍̔t͖̰̮̞͓͂ͤ͂̍̎ͭ͢͝ ̴̗͔̠̖̦̬̼̫̐̌͋́͂̍̌̚͝ͅh̷͔͖͔̭̝̣̭͑̍͗͡ͅa̧̭̤͍͇̼̱̍̎͗̉̿̄͝v̴̪̙̼̖̊̇ͨ́e̶͓͓̣̘̐ ̷̭͍̝͇͍̜̙̖ͬ̌͒̀̓ͧ̆̃ͦ͝s̮̥̓ͬ͂͋̕͜͝a̼͊̓ͩ̀ͫͪ̉́͢i̭̳̪̫̳̇͆͠͠ḍ͈̣͑̔͑ͭ̓̈́̀͠ ̴̨̦͕̫̼̼̟̒ͤi͉̗̫̍̓̈̄̎t̫͎̱͕̭͈͍̩͌̑̿̆̒ͫͪ͡ ̶̟̼̽ͨ̇̎̉̉͟b̶̥͓̑́͢e͈͓̤̪̤̜ͭ̂ͩͬ̍̽͡ṫ̢͔ͭͨ͐̀̍ṭ̷͕̻͍͆̎̃ͧe̛̗̫̼͕̎̾͛͗̄̄r̶̶͈͔̰̞̹͎ͤ͜ ̨̗̞ͬ͛̓ͤͯ͜ḿ̶̞̠̄̍ͨ͂y̱̟̗̰͈̻̋̿̊s̼͚̹͕̬̎̆͌̇e̛͙͑̔̇̓͒͊̈́̚͝ḽ̤̳͖̥̻̊͑ͅf͚͕͖͔͚̆͌̀̇͟!̸̬̖̺̺̠̩̗ͩͪ ̢̤̞̹̝̦̳ͨ̈́

This is how I felt when icos were doing well.

Now, not so much.

Joke's on you I'm down 60 fucking %. I can only hodl now

this

average intelligent individuum pays 2x 30% taxes
hold xd'ler pays 1x 30% taxes

nobody wins

yup that points it, no one with a few hundred or thousand BTC ETH, LTC ... would play that shitty daylie game.

There are tones of storys from people that tried it hard and at the end they lose.

Like someone who had 500BTC early this year, and started altcoin trading end of May, you know what happen in June Julyl to altcoins, most of them are a shitload down from that highs, and 80% wouldnt recover in any way.

Just look at al those promised projects back then - stratis, golem, steem, tenx, iconomi, or what ever

The "average intelligence" strategy looks good on paper, but in practice just leads to panic-selling, chasing, and FOMO buying.

Your best bet is to pick some things with a value that you really believe will go up in a year or whatever your timeframe is, and just lit it sit to ride the waves. Ignore Mr. Market and the prices he shows you every day. Read Intelligent Investor for more details

icos wernt around back when people were getting in early, though.

The top half of this pic is literally just "hindsight is 2020". Fucking gayest picture ever.

Most of you faggots will lose money trading, but please keep giving me money.

Makes me lol, when I remember that Canada guy with 1k BTC in SIA.

looks like someone needs the updated version

>reacting to the market
Is people actually this stupid or just shitposting ? It's actually anticipating a bigger retracement, or maybe even a downtrend
>the price will go up in the future
Say that to digimarines. And even if the price goes up, it's better to take losses and take your money somewhere else than carrying bags for weeks or months.

>it's better to take losses and take your money somewhere else than carrying bags
I.E. reacting to the market, which you just said was stupid.
good job feget

So, you should not react to the market and get rekt? Sounds legit

I'm definitely the holder type, except my profits will be a lot more than a measly 5%

you really need to work on reading comprehension

I actually read the conversation m8, Like the other user said, you wanna baghold like digimarines? Like signatum Marines? And now the next link-marines? That's what I meant with get rekt.
Maybe it's stupid to react to the market, but I think it's even more retarded to baghold

>you wanna baghold like digimarines?
no, see

Stay strong marine. I don't doubt you'll be a millionaire if you hodl

>implying I'm not buying at the dip too

>link goes to $100
>become world's first quadrillionaire and the word gets added to the dictionary under your name

People mix up buying a coin that you specifically want to hodl and being too afraid to cut your losses.