LINK JUSTING

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

(Post how JUST‘d you are fellow LINK marines)

also gonna drop another 2k into LINK today.
Awesome weekend sale.

750k LINK. Getting JUST'd pretty bad right now. Though I got it in the presale, so it's more disappointment than anything else.

700 presale LINK checking in. All this JUSTing is constantly making me wonder if I should have taken the 5x when I had the chance. The thing is my entry is so small that I was hoping for something like a 10-15x, that's why I fucked up. Now I'm stuck with it at least until I get the 5x back.

You didnt take profits along the way? Not even a little bit?

Come on dude

I hope so, but why? I see no reason for it to jump massively.

>also gonna drop another 2k into LINK today.
good idea. It's always wise to add to a losing position

LINK WHY

Ah yes, how could he forget? Buy high! The biz way!

Well after the fork money will flow into alts again. So it should rise up a bit at least

I'm only sitting on 1800, but when my total stack is still only ~.7-.8BTC its a solid chunk of my portfolio. I flipped some of my stack in the conference spike but then bought back in rather than waiting... learned quite a bit watching LINK so I'll count it as an educational win if nothing else :P

I'm willing to wait it out. I'm hoping my NEO or OMG pops while LINK is still having a firesale so I can flip some profits there and double up to bring down my average buy in. I'm going to flip some of it the next spike, but I'm going to sit on a reserve of it for a couple years. The FUD only makes me more sure I want to be long on LINK.

why? did you already forget what happened after bitcoin cash fork?

bought 20k during the ico (not presale). since it was a large part of my portfolio im getting JUST'd really fuckin hard. thought i was hot shit last month when i made a killing from link and a handful of other projects like kyber

i told myself that this month was going to be the last time i play ico shitcoin roulette and id only put in a small amount towards promising projects in the future instead of going all in. well, with req, airswap and link getting JUST'd along with red pulse and wanchain in the distant future, ive made a huge mistake. the worst part about it is that im self aware of my gambling tendencies but continue to do this stupid shit anyway (just one more time, it will go to the moon im sure!)

losing 4k in a week might not seem like much to you guys but thats a shitload of money for me. oh well, its all a learning process i guess

here's the correct chart

so we just wait 2 months for it to hit bittrex so we can dump at a little less than what we paid for it?

cant w8 t b h

>1billion tokens
>300m tokens for banks
>11k banks
didnt you guys question how many transactions PER DAY a bank makes?

What do YOU think the tokens have to do with transactions?

Anyone know how to tie knots?

Is there a place free on the ceiling next to you?

what happened after the BCC fork? BTC went on a pretty heavy bull run didn't it? But didn't alts get triggered also? August and early September was a grand time to be in crypto, until the chinks and the kike Jamie Dimon ruined the momentum.
Here is a piece of free advice I learned when I first got into trading TAKE PROFITS ALONG THE WAY. Don't be afraid to sell. Shit coins don't go up forever. If you still want skin in the game just in case it is the next NEO or ETH, sell half your stack, and leve half in. But take profits.
If you have a position in OMG, you will be happy in 12 months. Poon, Vitalik, and Jun will deliver on what they set out to achieve. People around here are just impatient children. holy shit man, why are all of your purchases at ATH's?

LOL I've warned you retards so many fucking times.

Good job being fucking sheep and giving into constant shilling.

>hurr durr I see many posts it must be good

Damn your misery feels so fucking good.