Its gonna be below 4000 soon

its gonna be below 4000 soon

Hurrr durrr we are not selling user

CHAINLINK BELOW ICO PRICE

the weakest linklets sell first
dont be a linklet
dont sell

It makes perfect sense. Dogecoin and esports tokens shoud have a higher market cap. Because of course they should. Fuck crypto.

J U S T

worst part sergey dont cares he got his 30mil LMAO

because those coins can actually be used for something. even if dogecoin is a meme, it's still a cryptocurrency, and an established one. chainlink is a token (not a currency) for a platform that won't release for years, it has less value by definition than dogecoin.

>a platform that won't release for years
Source?

ITS BELOW ICO PRICE HAHAHAHHAHAH

The conference on October 16 revealed to the world the Toilet Cleaners that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the 0,20$ resistance the DUMPENING will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to loose their shit, with the whales making massive OFFLOADINGS.

Once it shoots through the 0,15$ mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all LINKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this RETARDED crypto crying in sorrow while refreshing binance.

The 0,10$ mark will be met, the largest SELL OFF in history will ensue.

The price will be at this point over 0,05$, laying MILES DEEP below ICO level.

From that day forward the deluded Linkie formerly-wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin knowing it had fundamentals will go back to their massive toilets, with more debt in their current accounts than they could ever imagined,

pathetic Linkies will hold bags FOREVER, with passive income, no worries, and no worldly desires.

I warned you LINKies. There's still time to get redemption post timestamp sharpie in the pooper.

Don't be deluded, don't be a LINKIE..

Fuck it, I'm out. Just sold 80% and onto the next one

What was the ICO price for this?

there's no source. the platform is already out

great, keep selling

buy high sell low, find another thread on biz,

repeat you cucks

Your intense hatred of ChainLink is impressive. What motivates you to write all this?

Since you won't post source, let me enlighten you: Chainlink v1.0 is already finished.

It's what was used for the SWIFT PoC.

Stop lying.

Exactly.

below 1k

Hi newfriend

Tbf some parts are changed. I loved the bit that said "The price WILL fall below ICO levels" with WILL written in caps.

The absolute newfag state of Veeky Forums.

Caps maketh the man.

*NOT SELLING*
>price tanks to 3000 sat
>FUCK THIS IS OVER

will enjoy this shitshow

This is it.. killing myself today

Wise words coming from the quads.

Yeah he has no reason too we aren't the target demographic for link, big bankers are.

didn't you retards learn from neo?

you dont hold shitcoins, especially not a fucking erc-20 tokens, buy low, sell high, get out and never look back unless big news come

fuck sake, even i knew better and i just got into crypto in march

FUCKING SWIFT ACTUALLY RELEASED NEWS THAT THEY DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH BLOCKCHAIN, LET ALONE THIS FUCKING SHITCOIN

HAHAHAHAHA, FUCKING DELUDED LINKIES JUST KEEP HODLING IT THOUGH..MY GOD, WHAT A BUNCH OF BRAINDEAD RETARDS.

give me ur linklets first

and please dont do it

holy fuck
corporal reporting in, hands still srong, line being held, but what the fuck is going on
I'm lucky I caught the pump on zencash yesterday and king bitcoin also saves my ass
fucking altcoins, seriously it's not worth it, the gains are not that much better than btc
fuck it, waste of time, as soon as I break even on other shitcoins I'm selling all that crap for the one and only king, and won't have to follow telegrams/slacks/discords/twitters/whitepapers/charts like a total autist wasting my time
Fuck all that
BUT NEVER FUCKING SELLING CHAINLINK at a loss
corporal reporting out