LINK: Buy high, sell low

Fellow 4chaners

My wishes are with all of you faggots who bought into LINK high, and now sold low, so you can jump into another quick shit trade attempt and lose even more. It is very sad.

Keep it up and don't stop until you're out of money.

Good luck in the future PS why not go bitmex and go 100x short BTC when you see the green candles???

You are dumb as fuck yall

Impatient gives their possessions to the patient

As Warren Buffet once said: "Listen to Veeky Forums, buy high, sell low, rinse & repeat"

you fucking bots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link wont go up without major news, and the only major news recently is that swift might not even use blockchain technology at all

this, its not looking good

Swift are a bunch of fools not to use blockchain at least in some capacity

you just cant read. chainlink is a middleware, so banks dont have to start use blockchain... they just need to get their tech pushed and create smartcontract for banks.

we call it the next ETH / NEO because its a great project but certainly won't take as much preparing as ETH OR NEO cos it has been worked on an POC gone well

again, just need developers creating smartcontracts

even IF swift uses blockchain and smart contracts, what is the use case for the token itself? what differs it from other ERC20s?

The conference on October 16 revealed to the world the Toilet Cleaners that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the 0,20$ resistance the DUMPENING will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to loose their shit, with the whales making massive OFFLOADINGS.

Once it shoots through the 0,15$ mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all LINKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this RETARDED crypto crying in sorrow while refreshing binance.

The 0,10$ mark will be met, the largest SELL OFF in history will ensue.

The price will be at this point over 0,05$, laying MILES DEEP below ICO level.

From that day forward the deluded Linkie formerly-wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin knowing it had fundamentals will go back to their massive toilets, with more debt in their current accounts than they could ever imagined,

pathetic Linkies will hold bags FOREVER, with no income, full of worries,

I warned you LINKies. There's still time to get redemption post timestamp sharpie in the pooper.

Don't be deluded, don't be a LINKIE.

youre spamming again you delusional prick

you bought high and sold low, great, why fucking cry on biz?

i dont care if you pull out from LINK with you $250 rent money you little whiny bitch

i'd rather trust Underscore VC and banks than your impatience

It is used as incentive for the nodes.
Without incentives, no decentralization.

buy low, sell high

but clearly, people only look at the 5 minute chart and pull out when it drops

it is really amazing to see

biz is great, it's entertaining to watch impatient people drop one by one!

I look at it like this; even if LINK is a shitcoin (it's not), it should at least have one last death rattle to a blow out top before falling for good.

I’ll buy it when it drops even more. It’s not yet the entry point. In a few weeks, I’ll be going LEEROY JENKINS! on this one.

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooy

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinsssssssss

Spamming fag

It's called cutting losses idiot, I'm glad the linkies sell before they become link-marines.
I'm not a linkie, I'm just glad this stupid over funding/shilling is over... I hope

Buy LINK they said, Moon after SIBOs they said

it's called falling for the trap

it's called market mechanics

It's designed to transfer wealth from the impatient to the patient. it's been what, 3 weeks?

kek

Yup.

Go look at the early days of shit like ETh. Literal seas of blood.

That news has NOTHING to do with CHAINLINK.
Chainlink is still the apple of SWIFT's eye

The real question is how long will the bloodbath last?

I'm not worried about LINK not going up in price again, im worried about it staying down for fucking months

with all this BTC shit ongoing, expect nothing great, however, definitely don't be a retard bizcunt and sell.....

EVERY market right now is uncertain while BTC fork....

hahahahahah god DAMN the best memes...even while we lose massive amounts of cold hard cash, we laugh :D

BTC will moon to 7K and dip on the fork-day ?

please tell me how to create a LINK wallet?

its funny, im not worried at all. yes we all admit we could have buy at 4000 now but who the fuck cares??? if you have target to sell at $5 then a few pennies shouldn't scare you

create a Myetherwallet user to store your LINK and keep them safe through Hurricane FUD

Love it.

MR NAZAROV, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL