XLM General

Good day fellow Stellar bros,

I am here to bring you the daily Ichimoku analysis.

XLM has reached good support around 530 sats. It has been tested a few times already.

On the hourly chart, and indeed in longer timeframes, the Tenkan-Sen support was broken but XLM managed to stay relatevely near the slow hourly moving average. Let's also notice that we are about to have a Tenkan Sen-Kijun Sen cross, this is a weak buy signal because we are below the cloud. It appears that we are finding support on the daily on the kumo (in addition, notice the doji candle that is forming for today indicating a trend reversal).

For short term trading, it's possible to enter at 550 sats in order to sell at 580-590. The reason the profit targets are so low is because we will find resistance on the hourly cloud, which is actually very thick. However, I do believe the actual price is the lowest this coin will experience in the near future.

Bump for visibility

Bump for stellar brothers

Yep, the Money 20/20 event will hopefully help us to burst through that cloud!

Can't see why it wouldn't. As much as this coin has been shilled, it's still undervalued.

The support at 500 sats has been broken, I think we are going down.

Yep, all signals scream GTFO NOW

Get the fuck out guys, SELL

You should analyze STRUSD if anything, obviously any BTC rally will send this shit down irregardless of anything else.

all you had to do was listen, lumarines, not everyone on this board is out to get you. try 420.

moron lmao
nice chink cloud

technical traders will bounce this to up to 540 though

This is the problem with many optimistic analysis, they have to wait for confirmation.

actually it will just dump harder if bitcoin keeps beating the shit out of it nevermind
exit all shitcoin markets

your chinkychingchong celestial cloud magic has been deflect by the golden BTC bull of magnificent prosperity, have a nice day.

> trusting TA
> investing into the shittiest shit coin when BTC is about to rape your anus
lumies everybody

There is this thing called stop losses user. Even the best traders are wrong at least 20% of the time. TA works, but yeah when btc deiced to moon it assfucks all alts into oblivion

OP here. I exited my position at 490 sats, taking a very small percentage loss. I did not see the bitcoin bull run coming, however I want you to notice how stable XLM is remaining around 480 sats!

alts are priced IN BTC you stupid nigger
OP is just shit at TA
under cloud under trend, multiple rejection by tenkan and he thinks it reverses
lmao
all of you are just garbage at TA if you blame bitcoin for your alts going down

> however I want you to notice how stable XLM is remaining around 480 sats!
its been like 10 minutes retard

Have you checked how the other alts are responding my friend?

Good to see that free opinions are welcomed, might just stop doing updates if that's how they are welcomed.

> TA works if it wasnt for that one thing
> My roulette system works if it wasnt for that one thing
cool

noone gives a shit about your garbage updates lmao
ALL alts are priced in bitcoin
you just suck dick