Can someone post the pasta about no matter how bad things look...

Can someone post the pasta about no matter how bad things look, I'm still gonna make it and this being the greatest wealth transfer of all time?

I went all in link at 9k and need some cheering up.

same dude... I fell for the shilling, I sold all my fucking coins and went 100% in on LINK at around 8k since I figured it was my big ticket to financial freedom. I put every goddamn investment dollar I had into this shit, $39,577 and it's worth about half that now.

I'm stuck holding fucking bagz and feeling more depressed than I've ever felt and all I wanted was to be free and happy. Well whatever I'm bagholding and not selling a single LINK for exactly 1 year and if I make it then I make it, if not I'm gonna take the easy way out. One fucking year. Lets see what happens.

Huh? You actually believe you can still make cash in crypto?

Guess you must've missed the numerous 10x's over the course of the past 9 months. What a shame. It's unfortunately too late for you to make true gains.

Better find the next thing.

There is no cheering up m8
Everything is just a game for people with old money to play us with unless you get in on something literally right when it appears

>thinks crypto is done at sub 1T market cap

Looks like LINK is the new DGB.
New investors need to KEEP THE FUCK AWAY from hyped coins. This happens every single time

I went all in, too, user. I feel your sadness. I've always just stuck with the sensible coins, BTC and ETH, watched as countless pump and dumps happened, never getting burned. But all the info and talk on Link was so compelling that I took the plunge, and I got fucked. Am feeling very bitter about this and, like many, I just don't understand how it keeps falling. Even with the real garbage coins there are moments of recovery as people take advantage of the cheap deals. What's happening with Link just isn't how the market works. I could understand if there was bullshit hype that never turned into anything, like with OMG, but we were expressly told not to expect any news out to the conference. I don't know if I buy the talk of bots etc, but I've never seen anything like this particular dump before, even genuine shitcoins.

>banging on about the 10x's of the past
>couldn't capitalize on them, apparently not done accumulating, hence the FUD

Cope.

Why do they have to be such greedy pieces of garbage. There is enough to go around but these sociopath losers have to not only make money but make sure others lose money. I hope the burn in hell.

Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it.

Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history, and it hasn't even started yet. user, you haven't discovered a cheat code. You've discovered the future of the human race. Yes, you are early enough. Yes, you will make it. Yes, you will look back on the pain of your losses and feel real, genuine pride that you made it through.

Daily reminder to look forward, not back. Don't give up, don't opt out. A lot of you haven't known enough goodness to believe it can happen to you. I'm here to tell you that it can. And it will. Your worst mistakes will be nothing more than pebbles strewn along the beach that will be your life. And your children's life. And their children's life, too.

You are going to make it.

Yeah but what do we need to hold? Even if BTC goes to $100K I'm not going to be anywhere near rich. I need to not work anymore. Being a slavewage makes me suicidal. I NEED TO BE OUT OF THIS HELL.

RIP

So many faggots will commit suicide because their greedy asses went all in on icos instead of just holding their bitcoin

It’s gonna be glorious

Just keep going. Learn from your mistakes and persevere. Make smart investments and don’t let daily market fluctuations scare you.

Crypto isn't worth $1t

dude chill. Have long have you been at this? couple years? couple months? there are investors who work and travel and live a smooth life and have been at this for 10+ years and still buy into something they feel in thier soul and logical estimation it'll pull off and it stills busts. Don't think of DGB and LINK as a loss. Think of them as stepping stones to a greater future

All of the current coins might fail, but cryptocurrency market is going to be at least $1 trillion in the next ten years.

at the very least you all got a valuable lesson on how to not listen to people shilling shitcoins without doing research first.

I feel like this is shilling. It's all bull shit on biz

I just don't understand why that level of shilling for such small gains.

>going all-in on an ERC20 token

We who hold strong will look back on these days and laugh our way to the bank