THE LATEST LINK FUD DEBUNKED

So this article has been making the rounds:
gtreview.com/news/global/swift-finds-blockchain-has-potential-but-will-not-commit-yet/

1) this article is about the nostro-vostro project, and LINK has nothing to do with this.
Even if SWIFT's nostro-vostro project never uses a blockchain, it would not impact SWIFT's use of Chainlink smart contracts.
Here's this nostro-vostro project: coindesk.com/swift-selects-hyperledger-tech-cross-border-blockchain-test/
LINK was never involved. Its demo for instance was a completely distinct use case involving smart securities/bonds and ISO-compliant messaging (the backbone of SWIFT).

2) the "blockchain" in the article is Hyperledger Fabric, and it is literally stated in the article that SWIFT might still use a different blockchain still for the nostro-vostro project.
>Even if Swift were to pick blockchain to address current inefficiencies, the choice of specific platform that it uses – Hyperledger Fabric – is not set in stone.

And then there's these little gems:
>Swift has concluded that it’s “crucial” that integration with legacy back-office applications and co-existence with existing processes are taken into account.
and
>“Swift needs to bring a solution which minimises investment costs and allows co-existence with existing infrastructure and solutions.”

This screams Chainlink (which is low threshold, plug&play).

SWIFT is feeling the heat from Ripple and IBM (with Lumens).
Cross-border payments with blockchain are almost instance, while it takes a full day for SWIFT's ongoing GPI project to process payments.
they are adopting blockchain tech, there is no question about it.

I can smell the desperation setting in OP

I lost $3000 from this dogshit fuck you. Finally glad to dump my bags

Desperation or not, he's speaking the truth.

duh...most of the people on here can't read

>"I sold low"
Congrats, I guess?

tomorrow under 20cent kek

i blame you and every other shill thread on biz
we dont need retards holding this coin

those retards are that are crashing the price
shame on you op

Just remember that there is more to life than money. You'll need it for the coming weeks

great research.

linkmarines don't sell

only fucking greedy college dogs fall for a biz trap and buy high and sell low

investors can wait months

TRUTH

ITS HEAVY BUT MAKES ME STRONG

Well if it's any consolation, the retards won't even read what I wrote.
Couple of them itt already.

Just give it up bro. It's over.

Ah, the buy high sell low strat?

im holding this for a year at least. idk why everyone is freaking out over a coin thats been out for 30 days

>mfw buying more

Just bought 100k

Kind of agreeing with this. I mean, I'm grateful I heard about LINK here first, but most people here are such niggers and don't deserve this coin.

This.
Go look at the early days of things like OMG or ETH.
Or any successful coin/token.

There are whole oceans of tears left behind every successful coin.

I'll buy link once its below ICO price

>>Swift has concluded that it’s “crucial” that integration with legacy back-office applications and co-existence with existing processes are taken into account.
>and
>>“Swift needs to bring a solution which minimises investment costs and allows co-existence with existing infrastructure and solutions.”

To me, this is nothing but a jab at Ripple.

SWIFT is gradually developing towards blockchain integration, and they are shitting on Ripple for being a "all or nothing" situation.

This year's SIBOS was the most blockchain-centric yet.
And it'll only get better.

SWIFT is simply not giving blockchains too much praise because that would drive people towards Ripple.

But make no mistake, SWIFT is developing towards blockchain integration. Very much so.
But they won't shill it until their blockchain tech is on point and ready to be implemented.
And they have to hurry.

Once they have a more concrete blockchain integration, suddenly they'll praise crypto to high heavens.

Well done user, you did everything right. Buy high sell low.

Hopefully. I'm expanding my position with each drop. Originally bought in at 25 cents. I've averaged down to 19

you are doing god's work user

Despite our best efforts dumbasses will still read this article and think it's huge FUD for link

Realistically when can we expect some recovery?
At least to ~40cents.

In reality, Link will probably tank to between 10-20cents and stay there for a few months,
That's when the smart money will buy more.
Then the rise begins and all the dipshits who sold will FOMO back in.

12 months

Impossible to say.
LINK can be implemented from the top down (e.g. SWIFT), but also from the bottom up (e.g. other cryptos currently using CL, or even individual banks from the SWIFT network).

Starting today, we might be getting news of adoption from one day to the next.
Or it might take months and then come all at once.

I think next year.
Take a look at NEO's chart within a 1 month time frame at the very beginning.
Price went to 50c at the beginning, then tanked to 8c after a few weeks. It stayed between 10 and 20cents for about 6 months after which it began it's ascent.
If you don't want the stress of everyday trading, throw money at promising crypto and wait.

With LINK I bought in at 22cents, then again at 30cents and again at 33 cents.
I'll be buying all the way to the bottom whenever I can. When it starts rising again, I'll stop buying.
2 years from now I might consider cashing out if nothing interesting happens.

looks like someone didnt get in early enough im sitting at a comfy 2.5x

Thx for the info OP. I have been considering investing in LINK some time, the shilling just made me hesitant to buy in. Is now in your opinion a good time, or do you believe that we can still expect more downward price movement? Just looking for opinions.

Fuck off OP i need to accumulate under ico price just wait with the FOMO until it reaches 10 cents or something

I believe that Binance bots could run this price straight to zero if left to their devices.
But as soon as a new exchange comes for instance, the change will probably be very dramatic.

I can smell the toilets

I have finally dumped and hope this will be the case so I can buy back in. The really ballsy move would be waiting untl the BTC fork to see if ETH picks up after that (ahead of LINK), but I'm not sure I'm cool enough for that. Need to start making some marginal gains and be in a long position as I probably lost 30% on this

bump

cringe

Why the fuck do people sell low...

Not every trade needs to be treated as a day trade. Some trades can/should just be part of your portfolio. OMG has been dropping in price since its big spike, but as a long term hold these prices will seem like nothing in a few years. Likewise with NEO, and LINK as well.

BTC is on a bullrun, and the whales have been having their fill on the conference fallout after many deluded investors expected an instant moon.

Give it a week and watch the direction its heading in. This is a temporary decline/holding pattern until momentum shifts back to alts.

>BTC is on a bullrun

Link's been dropping since day 1. Stay deluded.