Bittrex locking accounts, Yobit limiting BTC withdrawals // 2018 Year of DECENTRALIZED Exchanges!

In case you have missed it, BarterDex is near release. It is a full exchange based on Atomic Swaps. In fact it is the most advanced Atomic Swaps solution available now.

coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/836-barterdex-atomic-swaps-made-easy

It includes the following features:
* Realtime orderbooks
* Update your prices in realtime
* Liquidity multiplier ("quantum trading"): you can place multiple orders with the same funds, when any gets filled the others get cancelled
* Electrum lite mode: no need to download the full blockchains of the coins you trade
* Variable confirmations preference setting: from zeroconf (25-30 seconds per trade but less secure) up to full notarization on Bitcoin blockchain
* Portfolio api: set percentage of coins you want and it automatically trades towards that goal
* Easy to use GUI (in development)

Among the coins supported (or soon to be), are: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Stratis, Komodo, PIVX, Vertcoin, Dogecoin and 80+ other coins, including Komodo's assetchains and fiat pegs... more will be added.

Liquidity Multiplier
coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/808-easydex-liquidity-multiplier-introducing

Whitepaper
supernet.org/en/technology/whitepapers/barterdex-a-practical-native-dex

Video Demos (using a basic ugly gui with command line, pretty gui is in development)
youtube.com/watch?v=XovwcWnZ9vM
youtube.com/watch?v=bf371VQRh0M

General video about Komodo:
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7An2CGBQw

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/10/11/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-trolled-by-cryptocurrency-start-up-eidoo-in-wsj-ad.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for interest!!!! Love the liquidity multiplier idea obviously

No doubt 2018 is the year of the Decentralized Exchange (DEX) and I think Komodo Platform's BarterDEX will be a VERY strong contender for all non-ETH coins.

ZRX will moon 2018. Buy now at 0.21

TOO EARLY DELETE THIS! NOW ! FAGGOT!!!

What do you think Bancor has up their sleeve, OP? In regards to the decentralized exchanges.

To be honest I was hoping some user invested in Bancor and similar projects would come and share their info. There are a lot out there! Obviously I'm bullish on Komodo's BarterDEX, which I believe will be user friendly by early 2018. It currently is working, but only available in command line.

No one wants this garbage dex coin. Loopring is #1 pee pee poopring.

Tell me more about your Loopring. I keep seeing it shilled here but I haven't looked into it. How does it compare to BarterDEX?

>can't withdraw without verifying
>can't verify without setting up 2fa
>can't setup 2fa without verifying
RIP my money

HHAHAAHAHAH what a joke

>all the green ID's signaling Komodo
It's time, user! Come on now you've had plenty of time to accumulate!

Imagine holding your own wallets/keys and trading directly from your wallet with other users using order matching and atomic swaps! Soon, user, soon...

Does loopring have a functional DEX? Komodo actually JUST this morning announced the osx GUI release of BarterDEX for testing...!

bittrex is fucking garbage. they downgraded my account from 'legacy' to 'new' without warning, lowering the withdraw limit from 1btc to 0.025btc

and now they are pulling that i can't withdraw anything if i dont give you my info, so my only option is give them my info (that i never intended) withdraw the 100 bucks i have there, and never use them again, but they will have my info for eternity. FUCK YOU. i rather lose the 100 bucks.

you just can't do that. you can't change the rules of the game mid playthorugh

If you joined before August you can withdraw

Thank me later

Tell me more (or something) about Blocknet please! I'd like to know more about it to compare with Komodo.

Not him but I joined last spring and I had the same thing happen. See here Ended up caving and gave them my info since I had most of my money on there (stupidly).
Lesson learned

4 million coin supply, already has their dex working which can support 200 odd coins (anything with bip65 enabled and more), has a UI in development due out by eoy i believe. You currently need the full chain qt wallets of both coins you want to trade but they will work on spv after UI which will mean no need for wallets. They're getting access to eth finex order books for liquidity.

There are service nodes which maintain the blocknet bloxkchain and oversea atomic swapping and orderbook matching. They can paid a small fee denominated in block at the time of trade which is bought at market to pay the 0.1% trade fee. Service nodes then collect these fees and split them between whoever hosted the wallets of the coins that were traded. 5000 coins to a service node. With the 4 million coin supply that basically means there can only be 700 odd service nodes which would leave fuck all available on the market to pay fees in so price/block should boost. Especially if their dex starts pulling serious volume, everyone will want to run a node to get a cut of the fees and thereby further reducing the available supply of block and rising price.

I'm seeing 500 a pop block be pretty likely. You do the math there.

Get cozy with your favorite decentralized Exchange! I highly recommend Komodo Platform's BarterDEX. I hear Loopring and Blocknet are contenders, but nobody seems to have more info on them other than their own portfolio and/or a low quality image...

It redirects me to the page demanding my info, but I can still withdraw without providing anything.

Yes, Komodo and Blocknet have a lot of similarities! The only thing I can think of off the top of my head that may give akomodo an advantage would be privacy (via z transactions and JUMBLR tech)...

What's good with Blocknet on privacy?

Kind of a high trade fee .1% no? And does "oversea" atomic swap differ from abnormal atomic swap?

Normal atomic swap**

Also I think BarterDEX trade fees are 1/777 of the trade

Fees aren't set yet but can be voted for by the node holders. I think blocknet are due for a full release in December since they've been working on the UI and SPV for a few months now

There's a new platform coming out that will blow this garbage out of the water

Should be ready to go in about a month or two. You'll know when it hits.

Eh. Is Eidoo techncially decentralized? It stores the private keys on on your phone which can be a blessing and a curse.

K
Multiwallet + exchange, sounds like it could be decentralized. Any more info on the exchange?? Also --- newspaper ads??? I'm shocked

cnbc.com/2017/10/11/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-trolled-by-cryptocurrency-start-up-eidoo-in-wsj-ad.html

Apparently this company took out of a $250K ad in the WSJ to fuck with Jamie Dimon so they got money.

I didn't know about it until Bitfinex said they were supporting Eidoo tokens a few hours ago. I downloaded it on my phone but haven't setup the account yet.