Muh Flippening

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mETH heads on suicide watch

Everyone is just using Bitcoin like the expensive whore that she is in order to get free money.

top kek m8
see ya at 9k

that is a fuckin cheap ETH

meh I own some of both. market has room for at least one utility coin and one store of value, probably a few more specialized ones

mETH heads are so god damn salty delusional

Am I wrong?

Has this not been stated 10000x on here? That everyone is xfering money from their alts to BTC in order to get BTCG?

ETH, LTC and alts are going to skyrocket after this fork
BTC will go down from ATH to maybe 5k or 6k (ATH being 7k or 8k) and alts will catch up percentage wise.

Thanks,

Appreciate the insight instead of the autistic screeching from the fags above.

>eth to usd is the same
>brainlets think it's eth crashing and not btc going up when they read their dumb xbt/eth graphs

the $ price is slowly increasing, but we are talking 1-2$, where bitcoin jumped almost 600$ in a day

pretty pissed off, if ethereum doesnt do something soon, i'll have to exchange it for something else that actually moves

i didnt buy into ethereum just to have a more reliable version of usdt goddamnit

I've had friends asking me why ETH is crashing the last two weeks. People are so fucking stupid they didn't learn fractions in 3rd grade.

holy shit it's going below 0.05

get rekt, eth tards

>coping by moving the goal posts
what happened to muh flippening? now treading water in USD value is okay? lol

Your post hit close to home, bro. Just hang in there. BTCG fork is in 5 days, I bet in 10 days ETH will be at >400 and BTC will be at

Hey, man, I'm on your side, believe me. I fucking hate ETH and hate myself for going long on it. I was just pointing out the BTC/ETH vs USD/ETH discrepancy. Also, to be fair, I was never a flippening fag

THIS

What a shitcoin. Glad my ETH is in ICON, Wanchain and ***, fuck eth, what a disappointment.

Ether has the same value the only difference is that with Butts you could buy more with it from the 6k in usd value hence the eth/btc ratio dropping it's literally nothing.

this is called coping. holding btc > holding eth. the sooner you accept this, the better.

hahaha faggot should've watched your mouth its finally starting to go bac- ....

No no, we concede that the flippening will never happen.

But a lot of people, including me, are simply holding ETH waiting for it to reach $400 in USD again, whenever that happens.