>but muh OMG and Thai government
>but muh privacy
>but muh oracle problem
>but muh satoshi vision
>but muh BAT
>but muh ARK

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Who is bitcoin maximalist here?

The underlying technology of Bitcoin is already surpassed by all the "shitcoins" you're laughing at. Can't wait for bitcoin to crash in a few years to nothing. Be sure to livestream your suicide.

Undefeated in network effects, this won't change any time soon.

BUMP

>muh underlying technology
face it, bitcoin is king. even if all my altcoins moon next year I'm starting to think it'll be a wash when compared to just holding btc.

Bro, I'm not gonna make it if you buy now $500 worth of BTC. They will turn into $5000 yes, wow, but that's not even enough to buy a second hand crashed BMW.

If I gamble now $500 in shitcoins I might buy a Lambo in few years.It can also go to 0, sure, but I've got no better options, I guess.

>implying I would waste all my eventual gains on the meme Lambo but it was just to make it simple.

s̴̯͐̓͊͒̀̔ͩ͞ǒ͔̪̘̆ͬ ̶̳͓̟͕̋͒ͣͅl͚̩̗͌̾̃͞e̪͕͚ͤ̇͘ṃ̶̨̛͓̺ͣͨm̮̣͕̙̽ͩͪe̵̪̤̗̼̥̥ͪ̈ ̣ͫͬ͊͂̒g͈̖̳͕͈ͤ͘ṻ̳̣͇̝̈́è̳͑͘͞ṣ̪̝̻̳͍̯̈́̏ͧͩ̏s͕̳̔͆̉,͎̩̞͙̘͚̱̱̮̏̍̽ͨ͒ͪ́̓͝ ̩͈̋͊͞y̵̦̟ͦ̆̓̊̊̏́ǫ͇͖̞̝̝̗̘̠͒ͫ̓̈́ͤ̀ͪ̑̀u̼̘͎̥͔̤̼ͬ̓̓̓͒ͫͧ͠ ̸̱̭͕̩̗̥͙̩ͣͩl̦̯͙͊̆͗̈̀̀ͮ́ö̠̤̞̦́͠s̫̖̑̓͘ê̗̟̣ͫ̄ͬ͌ͫ̀͘ ̛̛͉̻̯̙̩̼̻͔͕ͫ̓ͫ͒ͮͨ̓m̜̯̼͗͊õ̖̂͘ṉ̗̽͌ͯe̥̫͈̜̪͎͗̊ͬ͘ẙ̞̥̟̓͑̈͟ ̴̢̡̞̮̹̦̥̒̇ͭ̉̄̚d̤̖̼̳͌̓̆a͍̯͓͉̰̰̮̱̓͐ͪͅy͓͛ͮ̌ ͕͎̱̫̹̞̍͛̿̈́t̡̥̥̼̪͉̪͇͌͑̓̈̈́͡r͈̣̣̊͑̽ͬͤ̇̍å͇̝̙̼̝ͦ͑ͨ̋ͯd̴̛̦̙̹̺̝͕̙̳͕̓̈ͧ̈i̶̖̞̫̮͙͓͊̉̎͊̃̚ͅn̸̛̠̯͚̬̝͎͉͊g͈̙͋͋͋̋̑̀̚ ̞͓̒͑̽̓ͅh͈͖͈͕͌ͦ͂̊̓̑̋̆u̶̠̮̗͉̻̥̹̾̀̎ͤ͛̃̀̚͢ĥ̵͔ͦ̇̇̌ͮ͠͠?̰̣̪̬̝̿̾̕͟͝ ̸̡̧̱͙̯̱͖̗̯̘̈ͦ̊l̺̥̪̉̎̂̂ͧ̒́͘o̶̩͖̥ͫ̾́ͤ͌̔̇̚͘l͎͓̈́ͧͮ̔̑͗̚͜õ̹͕̜̣͕̰͙͔͋̈̐ͪͬͦ́͜ḷ̢̣̼̠̤̼̓ͫ͞ ̢̳͎̹͙̜ͦͭ̀ͭ͑͊͠

>muh underlying technology

Forgot to add that in the OP

>coping this hard

Agreed that it's your only shot if you have little in fiat. Fortunately I have a fair bit so I'm holding 7BTC at the moment, praying this shit doesn't moon too high so I can buy another 8 on the dip and hodl for the next few years.

In terms of altcoins that have good longterm prospects, I recommend BNB as it's one of the few coins with a working purpose, and as Binance is largely dependent on Neo for volume, BNB does very well when Neo is mooning.

Godspeed in your quest user.

you know bitcoin is a software right
it can be upgraded
its literally getting smartcontracts soon
eth is dead

>Bro, I'm not gonna make it if you buy now $500 worth of BTC. They will turn into $5000 yes, wow, but that's not even enough to buy a second hand crashed BMW.

>He doesn't see the remaining 100x potential for Bitcoin.

Learned my lesson from DGB that there is no such thing as long holding shitcoins. So I just ride pumps like XLM and get out quick.

but on a different chain faggot

Still, you can't do much with $50k dude. Makes sense to hold a bit of BTC but with $500 trading is really the only way to go.

thai govt is corrupt as fuck. I wouldn't trust any thai entity with my money unless it's a hooker biz.

Ok, so I can turn $500 into $50.000 if I will be still alive in 2030, double wow.

That's like saying you're better off buying lotto tickets instead of investing. If you can't come up with more than $5k in the years Bitcoin will be rising you don't deserve to be rich.

Quit laughing at me, user. It's not funny.

True, but I know what it's like to be poor and I know what it's like to be relatively well-off. If he's a legit spastic that can't find employment then it's still worth a try with some alts, because even if they just retain some of their value, the increasing cost of a satoshi will ensure they at least rise somewhat over time.

how does a bitcoin update look like anyway? Since it is decentralized how can it happen?

If it wasn't for shitcoins, Bitcoin wouldn't even make it past 2010. Leveraging is the true driving force behind this market, and you only leverage on margin trading or shitcoins. With that said kindly GTFO.

That's poor logic. Just because the value of Bitcoin rises means the value of alts do. When the dollar gets stronger US stocks don't rise- they fall, all other things being constant. The underlying companies' values don't change, and so as a result if the dollar is worth more, the same value stock is going to be worth fewer dollars.

the butthurt is strong in this one

how does it feel knowing we live rent free in your head

Buying Dogecoin expecting to go to $10 would be like buying a lottery ticket.

But it's full of people that made milions buying ETH, XMR etc when the value was few cents and selling them now, for example.

You can do it even with altcoins if you pick the right one, you're not greedy daytraing or if you're lucky enough holding for years.

>Can't wait for bitcoin to crash in a few years
In a few years bitcoin will be worth $1m+ and we would've sold by then.

Just transferred some BTC to LTC in order to see those comfy satoshi gains next week.

zoom out to the 1 weeks chart and you will see your future in bagholding hell

Every time my altcoin portfolio drops, I look at my bitcoin wallet and get a chub.

It's hard to predict the future AND catching falling knives, but all my holdings are worth 320$ so i'm willing to gamble that the resistance of 0.01 BTC/LTC will hold op.

You gotta play to win the game.