The Last Weekend Crash

To all the people bleeding out, including my fellow LINK-holders...

This is the last of the bleeding. You have to be stupid to think otherwise.

BTC fork happens on the 25th which is in 5 days, this being the last weekend. Prices may or may not plummet further tomorrow. But if you have money, buy now and tomorrow. If you don't, just relax. All that FOMO bitcoin money will soon flow into alts like it did after the last fork.

As for the LINK folks, I just bought another 1000 LINK at 25 cents. The team has been active on slack and have said that the SIBOS conference went better than expected -- they received a standing ovation, and more interest and connections than they expected. They also said they will be more active, and communicate more, now that the main hurdle of the conference is over.

So hang tight and chill out. You're gonna make it. If you're confidence is so easily swayed by market conditions, when Chainlink, a years-in-the-making project, is only growing stronger, you're being irrational. I remember the last Bitcoin fork, my antshares were thousands in the negative. So glad I held and bought more despite my losses.

You're gonna make it.

OK OPIE I BELIEVEY
MOMMY SAY ALL OF BABY MONEIS GO TO GOOD CAUSE SERGEY GOOD DADDY HE BUY BABY NEW LAMBO POOPOO PEEPEE BABY STILL BELIEVEY IN LINKEY

OK

I’m with you. The .25 cent vs .50 cent price is inconsequential for a long. And alts should indeed pick back up until fork 2.

>a standing ovation
that's pretty kewl. maybe there is hope yet

Please post some screenshots from slack based OP

>standing ovation

WOWZIE they got a STANDING OVATION I'm sure THAT wasn't priced in yet!

thank you friend. this is what i needed to hear....LINK has bled my anus dry

But segwit tho. I can't relax until December.

>they received a standing ovation

Pics or it didn't hapen

top kek, where is the upvote button

>The team has been active on slack and have said that the SIBOS conference went better than expected -- they received a standing ovation, and more interest and connections than they expected.

I just saw a chink lady face looking confused as fuck in a storage room like space.

Bullish: "I’m glad to say that the large amount of interest in our presentation at SIBOS has shown our efforts to be a success so far, with the presentation being attended to full capacity until it reached standing room only."
It went well.

"The initial implementation presented at SIBOS is something we are currently in conversations about turning into a larger implementation for both SWIFT, and multiple large institutions."
Because it means potential growth and expansion.

Bearish: "we are actively hiring for technical roles, have been building the ChainLink Network as described in our white paper, are working to get the first key end-users of the ChainLink Network in place, and are also in the process of making a plan for keeping the community better updated as we grow the team to handle the large increase of inbound interest from the traditional banking, fintech, web development and crypto communities."
Because it implies they didn't have these things to begin with.

Segwit 2x might not even happen.

Sergey said, among other things:

"We will come up with a way of communicating more with the community, and making sure that both those generally interested in our work, and developers have a way to interact with us in a more meaningful way. We’re really just not as used to this amount of public communication, and have always focused on building good product before anything else."

"I'm glad to say that the large amount of interest in our presentation at SIBOS has shown our efforts to be a success so far, with the presentation being attended to full capacity until it reached standing room only."

"We are also in the process of making a plan for keeping the community better updated as we grow the team to handle the large increase of inbound interest from the traditional banking, fintech, web development and crypto-communities."

"Since the larger financial industry seems to be in clear agreement with us on a smart contract securities need for key inputs/outputs, the initial implementation presented at SIBOS is something we are currently in conversations about turning into a larger implementation for both SWIFT, and multiple large institutions."

Exactly what I just quoted.

You could hear the flushing in the room Sergey was presenting in. Get out while you can, this shitcoin is going down the drain.

Theis fucking Slack channel is worthless and this desperate damage control is bothering me - as someone who put money into LANK.

Those fucks on Slack (the "official team") talk vaguely about "team working hard and news coming soon" like damned politicians and they don't give any substance.

But I guess it's hard to do marketing when you only get 30 million bucks from peasant fucks, and than they expect you to "talk" to them or "update them" from time to time, hahahah such plebs.

I like how their last announcement was along the lines of saying "yeah sure great things will definitely happen and we are hiring more people to do awesome stuff".

Fucking faggots. I hate myself for falling for this shit.

You wrote a fucking essay on the future of crypto and your big claim to back it up is you spent 250 bucks on some fucking alt. You are retarded.

It's not damage control, it's called seeing things for what they are because the people on here are a bunch of crybabies who complain every time they don't get their gains in 1 day.

If you're such a limp-wristed faggot, sell. When you see blood in the water, you're suppose to buy not sell. Literally crypto 101.

My post was like a dozen sentences. You call that an essay? I truly feel bad you're this retarded.

Digits confirm.

A little bitter that its tanked this much, was not expecting, but I've no doubt it'll bounce back. Its literally the next step in what all these platforms need, current real world use. And that hasn't changed because of the drop in price.

Do not take a 250$ investment lightly just because you might have piles more than that.
You know nothing about OP.
It could be his monthly wage for all you know.

What I'm saying is, a 50k$ investment for you might mean the same amount of sacrifice as investing 250$ for another user.

Delusion.org

I'm not fucking crying because Link doesn't go up 500x every 12 hours you dolt.

It's PATHETIC that this is a ultra-lean company, two faggots, who CAN'T BE BOTHERED to give any significant updates, Serg fag commented on Slack after what...2-3 weeks of silence?

Please fuck off with "he has better things to do, he's running a company" shit...LMFAO...you won't sell me that plebbit argument in The Current Year.

And what's even worse, shit like this drags all the mongrel Linktards sycophants out of the woodwork and they start spewing their COPE shit, such as "they probably can't say anything because they're under NDA".

It's just bizzare and sad. FACTS.

He was the one organizing SIBOS and after it was done, he got on Slack. The other guy was active on Slack throughout that time.

I don't know why I'm responding to a troll though? Jokes on me.

yep, this pretty much

He got 32 mil USD and can't be bothered to fire up his Twatter from the conference. I'm never investing into 2 man projects, it's so fucking annoying to deal with these sort of autism, I'm just done.

Troll? You're nuts. Coolaid, Link flavor. Linktown. Sergtown massacre.

- Am I lying about their utter horrific news update habits?
- Am I lying about Serg not bothering to drop any word in the official Slack?
- Am I lying about post-Sibos news updates could be TL:DR'd into "conference went well, many people were there, it was a great day for us and we work hard"

?

Troll yourself.

we don't fucking care who is doing what

He could easily prevent all this dissatisfaction from his investors by simply Tweeing a picture of him and bunch of bankers from the SIBOS.

You're a bro. Thanks, I needed this today. Considered getting my loaded gun out of my drawer for good this time.

Yeah, where's his apple logo on a skateboard? /s

>He could easily prevent all this dissatisfaction from his investors by simply Tweeing a picture of him and bunch of bankers from the SIBOS.

WHAT? You fucking troll, you expect SERGEY (!!!!) to tweet something to the lowly scum? You think he can be BOTHERED to tweet while running such incredible company?

They just said "we're in the process of hiring new people" WOW GOD DAMN they are probably thinking about going thru the process of interviewing possible employees so in the next 6-18 months we'll see GREAT NEW ADDITIONS to the team, hopefully they'll hire PR Social Manager Officer who will take up on hard difficult task of TWEETING more than once a month.

> lmao just wait some more
> lmao ETH went thru same FUD
> lmao HODL

Yeah ok.

kek

Probably up his ass.

And since you are there with it, you can push it out.

I myself have attended several conferences so far but in a different field. And I will tell you if you are in it to the max, it is impossible to do literally anything else. You get to the venue at 8-9 am, then crash in the hotel at 8 pm or later. Then you get back and you need a day or two to reboot. So I find Sergey's lack of comm until today perfectly fine. And the announcement today also looked good.

I doubt half of this board leaves their basement, so your first-hand experience with a very trivial thing comes off as expert advice here

Incredible. It's like people want to get raped. They've been silent for WEEKS, Sibos silence was just icing on the shitcake.

Sheesh...

How butthurt are you? It's fun shitposting on here when you lost money, I have to admit. I remember shitposting against I/C coin because it didn't move, even though I still think it will moon later. Must be fun huh? Now go outside please, or you're going to be on the computer all day like yesterday