This is literally, indisputably the bottom for OMG

If you've been waiting for a chance to buy in, you have the next hour to purchase as much OmiseGo as your weak hands can handle. OMG is now at $7.50. The whale telegrams I am in are purchasing up every single buy. Read down the charts closely .

Plainly put, if you do not purchase immediately you will forever miss your ride, as you wait for a drop, when this rocket has been filling gas for the past month. We are going much further than the moon, my friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/swelwCAXLds
twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/886477774105452544
blog.omisego.network/approach-to-delivering-scalability-56d034619ef0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolutely deluded

I truly dont understand people who dont see how big OMG is.

Holy fucking shit.... I GET IT YOU SKATEBOARD AND HAVE REALLY SMALL ARMS WITH NO MUSCLE TONE SO YOU MUST BE A SMART GUY WHO'S ALSO REALLY COOL AND MYSTERIOUS

now can I please stop seeing this guy holding skateboards and making that face.

Its an erc20 token. Anyone can make them lol.

See this is what i mean. Do you even know what the token in its current form is and what is planned ?

BRAPPPPPPP THAT JAW LINE!

OP is right, it's like selling Ethereum pre-Homestead release.

>.Omise is the same as some random neckbeards

Doesn't look horizontal to me

They cant even program their own blockchain by forking existing code on github lmao

>bought OMG at 200k
MY BAGS ARE HEAVY AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sitting on 400 omg since august, bought in at $6, holding for atleast 6 months, just wish the price would settle at $10ish.

Vapourware.
There is nothing.
They followed the guide to generate an erc token lol.
Wheres the fucking product? Why does it even need a token?
DELUDED

Another one i dont understand

fucking retard. but who was roadmap?

read the wp u aspie monkey braim

dont even try to educate broke biz kids who gamble with lunch money.

every single whale i know is bullish on omise

A bunch of buzzwords in a whitepaper written by a marketing team doesnt mean shit. WHAT DOES THE TOKEN ACTUALLY DO? Nothing.

Won’t OMG float around $7 till the fork?

>every single whale i know is bullish on omise

>THERE WERE THREADS HERE DURING THE APPLE KEYNOTE BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT OMG WOULD BE MENTION
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmao start a thread thats a cracker

Apple Pay Cash

Why do i see this topic every day and every day it's worth less

Yes, you're right about the tech, it sucks. I mean, they aim to have quick transaction faster than any network and low fees, but that's poor technology. Sounds like you've done a lot of research. Please don't invest.

yes the company doesnt handle 9 digits $ DAILY and yes omisego will not trade at triple digits once they connect it to it with plasma.

yes vitalik all marketing.

yes.

OMISE does that not OMG fucking retard

I came here to make fun of you, but actually RSI and Stoch put it as trending towards oversold which could indicate a reversal in the markets. If you were hoping to catch the moon mission that Palm Beach said might happen in February this might be a good chance to get some bags and hodl

you single digit iq poor monkey

omisego will connect to omg you fucking broke insect.

omise*

you too poor, low iq and indian to understand what omise is about to do.

i know 100% that your portfolio is less than 100 btc. only plebs make such statements and dont read wps before investing in crypto.

gimme ur wallet. ill send u 3 omg to pimp the fat burger hoe you call mom

im serious too

Deluded samefag.
Just because omise processes that many doesnt mean omisego will. That is a textbook shill and it looks like you fell for it hook line and sinker. You are assuming they are migrating everything go omg... lol on eths already bloated blockchain and you are assuming they can actually deliver it despite no proof of concept what so ever. Its the literal definition of vapourware and its marketcap is propped up merely on hype from a bunch of redditor moonkids. Jesus christ what a shitshow.

Considering buying OMG. Bad decision, or no? Chart looks weird though...

holy fuk user. please tell me that you trolling?

"Just because omise processes that many doesnt mean omisego will."

i would my entire life savings that you didnt fully read the wp and dont even know what plasma is.

So you are telling me they are migrating ALL of their payments to this eth token? Christ.

yes they are
i cant tell if you are an actual imbecile or just didn't know that

youtu.be/swelwCAXLds

watch the video and ignore the moon title.

if you fully watch the video and you still not impressed (and tell me why) ill legit give you 0.02 btc for your time.

Every payment all eventually be use the token. from McDonalds to McLarens

Cryptocurrency is ALL about hype. The hype is gone. OmiseGO is over... I'm not saying it's over 2-3 years from now, but as of today I wouldn't buy at all.

yes all about hype. thats why the top 15 coins are constantly moonin and increasing in value from month to month while your hyped shitcoins dont last a week.

aspie.

Do you speak English?

twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/886477774105452544

yes they are. you have to read things other than memes every once in awhile faggot.

no you salty burger i dont.

im a eurobrah with culture and dont need to speak ur burger language good

hey OP, I know youre a newfag and all, so let me explain something to you

DONT. EVER. SHILL A COIN THAT IS CURRENTLY IN TH BUY ZONE

YOIU FUCKING FAGGOT. LEARN HOW MARKET PSYCHOLOGY WORKS

Thanks, all in now

Seriously though why should we believe just another shill on/biz/? Can you back anything up?

There's so much noise

I'll throw you one, a what? a bone. OMG is going to

Onsie has openly stated that all noise transactions will go through the OMG plasma network

Faggot

lol you monkey. every single time bitcoin drops omise shoots up. watch what will happen after fork you retard.

blog.omisego.network/approach-to-delivering-scalability-56d034619ef0

new blog post from jun. They are going to release their actual roadmap next week.

Checked

0x2ae04e4e06248317b083d5b3473c39a5b58d1363

I doubt you can even send 3 omg you pleb.

did i promise you anything you begging pleb? get a job u monkey

yeah that's what i thought you fucking pleb, you have nothing, you can't brag if you don't have shit you retard.

>OMG plasma network
>When plasma?

This. Absolute shitcoin.

>Actual roadmap
>Wait for Vitalik to someday code plasma

BUY you fool

They'll launch the network without plasma at first.

It’s been worked on since 2017, possible 2018 release date

my dude take your thai shitcoin and kys

sent

yeah me neither... they spend all their money chasing the most obvious pump and dump coins when the next winner after btc and eth is right before their eyes

HOW CAN YOU BE THIS STUPID
this token is one of the only ones that actually DO something other than make the founders rich

it literally is written in the whitepaper

"Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus
rules. Transaction fees on the network including (but not limited to) payment, interchange,
trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract
states.
The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the
obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. This token must have value, to prevent
low-cost attacks and is necessary to enforce this network."

Actually they are creating their own blockchain
But seems you can't even do your own research
Poor pathetic fud no one is stupid enough to sell their omg

y-yeah...
But seriously, people in this thread that are attachted to this omg token needs to stop being so emotionally attachted to this token, you should of sold at its ATH $12+ or sold half your stack at least, and wait to buy the correction. Remember you're trying to make money not to gather around and collect the coins you favour.

His face is unfortunate in that he looks like a chinese peasant. It's too heavyset somehow.