Losers General

Losers General.

Eaten by whales, bots, FUD, bad decisions and bad luck. Tell me your story of loss user.

I myself made 60k on crypto, quit my job. Week later margin called for over $43,000. Desperate and drunk trades followed. I now have $2k. Job interview for a career I despise in an hour. Thoughts have been getting darker by the day.

We should just form a JUST CLUB similar to fight club but where we JUST

take your shit job
hodl coins
quit your job again

bunch of neets in a circle crying while 2 guys in the center try to out JUST eachother.

>I'm a 29 year old virgin
>oh yeah well I haven't even held a hand
>my dad hit me with the TV remote as a kid
>well my dad beat me with his fat hog

Why the fuck would you quit your job. You don't deserve to earn money if you have no concept of risk management

>made 60k
>quit my job
That's just straight up retarded and 100% your fault. Has nothing to with luck or whales or whatever you try to blame it on

yea give it to me bois. I should mention I also have no friends and have a drinking problem. Thinking about ordering some of the harder drugs on the darknet and adding at least one new experience to my life.

Edgy. Go back to you gore threads on /b/.
I feel for you, user, you took a shot and it didn't work out. Realise that you were probably overoptimistic in quiting your job, but you had the guts to do what many others wouldn't have the guts for. There are countless successful people who had to pick themselves up and start from the bottom after their risks backfired. Try your best to treat it as a life experience, put it behind you and move forward. It is only money, after all, and much worse things can happen to you or those you love. Best of luck.

Had 62btc. Down to 6btc. It's all good OP.
Had 3ml DGB all the way from 10 months ago.
Bought MANA at 800sats
Hold a fuck load of Bancor.
Tried to ride the ZEN pump, failed.
Hang tight OP

Lol thats plenty to quit your job. Why would you use margin at that level? Just risking 1 btc at a time can bring your great gains each month.

That actually made me feel a little better..
Thanks man, Bancor got me bad as well. But jeez 62 BTC? That's gotta hurt like hell..

You have no idea. I'll be lucky to even make it back to the 21btc club. And at this point, if Bancor doesn't at least get back to ICO price, I will be down 30G from my initial investment. Amazing how quickly the tables turn in cryptoland.

The first rule of Just Club is: You do not talk about Just Club. The second rule of Just Club is: You DO NOT TALK ABOUT JUST CLUB! Third rule of Just Club: Someone yells stop, cries, posts Wojaks on his smartphone, the fight is over.

What I can't stop thinking about is if I had just bet in the other direction... how different my life would be. Sometimes it feels like the world itself is perfectly designed to make us all miserable.

audible heh, thanks lads

>Had 62btc. Down to 6btc.
jesus christ how the fuck?

All are better off than the guy sitting over here remembering reading of bitcoin rumors on b 5 years ago and not making a move

Everyone already knew about bitcoin 5 years ago.

are you talking about yourself

Doesn't change the fact that I shouldve got in when it was possible

>did a BTC, USD investment in BitPetite.

>They've managed every withdrawl on time and accurately.

>meant to do BTC,BTC but screwed up.

>Even if they don't screw me (so far so good actually they seem pretty trustworthy thus far) I'm still going to barely break even. If the value of BTC crosses 6350 in the next 2 weeks, I'm hosed.

Always Hodl.

it happened just yesterday..

>following the palm beach report here on biz
>in the threads, following the 2 tripfags who said they had access
>have half my portfolio ready
>buy in after the mini moon at 220k sats
>tripfags not providing proof, thinking they were in some pump and dump scam, other anons shared the same concern
>sell at 240k to be safe
>proceeds to moon to 500k within minutes while I sit and watch..
>FUCK.. ok well ill put my funds back in LINK where I took them from
>$5000 could have been $12-15k
>would be sitting in BTC right now.. so could have gone up even more
>instead turns to ~4k and bag holding

cant shake that terrible feeling in my gut, started with 2k in crypto and im at 8k now so i should be thankful.. but i cant be happy with what happened yesterday

Why the fuck would you quit your job at 60k?

I'm holding minereum

I'm all in on ETH for the last 2-3 months bros.

I haven't lost anything, and I haven't gained anything. I am in limbo. I hate my life and want to end it all. I rather be in debt

h-how many

I'm. Curious why people think it's a bad idea? At that point you run it like a business. People run their own businesses with less cash. And that's what it is too, it's liquid.

>Whole portfolio is in Status Network Token and Bitbay

AAAAAAAA

Hodling too

>Passing on a guaranteed 60k income to try to make a livable wage off of 60k investment

The absolute state of Veeky Forums is horrifying. I can't wait until winter is here and you fucks go away for a year or two.

I almost put my money on bitbay.

60k USD here is like 10-15 years of mininum wage.

All in on ETH/BTC bro. I woke today to find the final nail in my coffin. ETH has done nothing but ruin me, and yet I keep coming back, like a battered wife. I need help. I think I have a problem.

All i see is trips.
Check'em!

this is why you don't fucking margin trade.

But he obviously hated his job. Can't put a price on freedom. And at 64k usd in bitcoin, at this price, you just have to make a couple good swing trades a month while risking only 11% of his stack.

Plus, he probably had some savings.

Still holding these JUSTcoins

Believe the trips then, man. Take this as a warning to STAY AWAY from the spawn that golbin Vitalik. I know the coin has promise, I know it probably has a great future, but right now it will do nothing but FUCK you. DO NOT BUY. Sell you are holding.

Trade dnt for months.. not much action, mostly just recovering losses from the big crash. go all in rpx, rest of money is in enigma. miss chance to sell enigma at 1300 and sell order at 1250 misses, then we plummet to 10k, now at fucking 7k, meanwhile, dnt booms from 700 to 1200. could have doubled my money but i halved it. fuuuuuuu

fpbp

>buy drugs with the left over btc
>sell drugs for usd
>buy more btc to buy more drugs
>????
>profit!

Its ok just get rid of all your crypto and destress yourself. Here I'll even give you a few addresses to make it easy.

BTC: 1EbC1N12ctHhPZUYHffCzyUbtk1CZdxDBj
ETH: 0x5d54713e65612145cd3559fb13574face1b0adbc
LINK: 0x5D54713e65612145cD3559Fb13574fAce1b0aDBC
LTC: LVxfjTsNdcjcU5rfB42nFXugvq6WFocA3F
ZEC: t1aoC6uwFcnYGo9nm4HBMyRGm4LXWvTwNud
DSH: Xg3q9p1zDa7Y9BBEwqudUCJE8BEQsDDcBY

OP

>Had 62btc. Down to 6btc.

Or losses

>meanwhile in reality

Got into a crypto currency for 200$ and it didnt work out.

now thats a save.

Where is that?

and a new meme is born.

This thread is too depressing.

Here's my contribution
>took out a bank loan to put all into crypto, around $26k in June when i started
>right now I have $23k, never sold the tops since i was a hodler, realized hodling is retarded and you have to take profits and buy back lower.

Yeah the margin calls fuck me too every month. i always x5 my money atleast at the start of the month but when i hit x5 my starting capital i start to do poor trades and RIP
This month was my "best" so far, turned .001 BTC into 0.15 (poorfag), this was more money then i have for living in a month, and guess what, i smoked once too much weed and stopped monitoring my trade. JUST

Take a look at this.

Thankfully i've been holding since 2013.

Your challenge today? Pick a coin being shilled on biz and go all in.

went all in on cardano..... im already up 100 bucks. did I fguck up/

same, except I only had 30k at the top, and fell to 3k, but didn't quit my job.

I literally have 1k to play with and I make more in my off time than I do with a part time job...

I've been playing with ADA for the past few weeks, making slow and steady gains. Their floor seems to be in the high 400's and won't drop any further than where it's at now, even during the fork (presumably). Thanks for reminding me to jump back in by the way.