*secretly polices your shithole using zombie magics*

*secretly polices your shithole using zombie magics*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8HvZn_M20I
youtu.be/NPYeFF4OoXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE
youtube.com/watch?v=Nnm0GWv1mVk
reuters.com/article/us-korea-north-macias/cold-war-childhood-an-african-dictators-daughter-in-pyongyang-idUSBRE99108M20131002
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haiti can't seem to ever get a break, I mean I don't know the current state of the country but their history reads like pure concentrated SUFFERING.

highly underrated dictatorship

>Duvalier deliberately modeled his image on that of Baron Samedi, one of the loa, or spirits, of Haitian Vodou. He often donned sunglasses in order to hide his eyes and talked with the strong nasal tone associated with the loa.
>The most celebrated image from the time shows a standing Jesus Christ with a hand on the shoulder of a seated Papa Doc, captioned, "I have chosen him".[31]
>Duvalier also held in his closet the head of former opponent Blucher Philogenes, who tried to overthrow him in 1963.[25]:132
>He believed another political enemy was able to change into a black dog at will and had the militia begin killing black dogs on sight in the capital.[34]

Why are blacks prone to holding superstitious beliefs that extend into outright violence?

when that big earthquake happened, a famous televangelist said that and Haiti's historical suffering was the result of God's punishment, since the Revolution broke out (according to legend) after a vodou ceremony where they sacrificed a black pig and basically made a pact with the devil
i'm starting to believe him

What and Europeans arent?
>She's a fairy!!! BURN HER!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=N8HvZn_M20I

*governs your shithole*

Europeans moved forward. Look up the Albino murders in parts of Africa, as well as the attacks on bald men in belief that there's gold in their noggins. Satanism or modern Wiccan practice, I would argue is the more contemporary equivalent rarely ever gets as violent or pervasive.

What was his problem? He was a legit Doctor, he could've done so much.

did we do that in the last 100 years?

>Europeans moved forward

Well, that's basically it.

Black people, for the most part, haven't experienced the same social and political changes as white people. They're lagging behind.

In fact, every other culture on earth lags behind the cultures of Western Europe.

Youve answered your own question fuckstick.

Power corrupts almost always

he was possessed by Baron Samedi

>7:13

There needs to be a fighting game with Dictators.
youtu.be/NPYeFF4OoXQ

Nah. Just wiccans and new age crap. Also antivaccers. Its a differwnt kind of stupid.

What possess a man to do such a thing?

Dictators are utter kino. Holy fuck what power can do to some lads.

If this were a thing, I'd main Idi Amin.

>this is Francois Duvalier drawn as a cartoon

What do Veeky Forums?

I select Nguema

>The president's paranoid actions included mandating the death of those who wore spectacles,[6] banning use of the word "intellectual" and destroying boats to stop his people fleeing from his rule[2] (fishing was banned).[7] The only road out of the country on the mainland was also mined.[8]
>During his presidency, his country was nicknamed "the Dachau of Africa".[5] He was known to order entire families and villages executed.
>During MacĂ­as Nguema's government, the country had neither a development plan nor an accounting system for government funds. After the killing of the governor of the Central Bank, he carried everything that remained in the national treasury to his house in a rural village.[3]
>On Christmas Eve of 1975 about 150 of his opponents were killed. Soldiers dressed in Santa Claus outfits executed them by shooting at the football stadium in Malabo, while amplifiers were playing Mary Hopkin's song "Those Were the Days."[10]

He also did a fucktonne of drugs and possibly cannibalized political opponents

French aid money

>If this were a thing, I'd main Idi Amin.

I think you mean His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular

It's victorious cross NOT Victoria cross, praise His Majesty King of Scotland

>blows the state budget to crown himself emperor with Napoleon as a point of reference

anti-ironically /ourguy/

Grab her boobies

>Luckner Cambronne led the Tonton Macoute throughout the 1960s and the beginning of the 1970s. His cruelty earned him the nickname "Vampire of the Caribbean". He profited by extortion carried out by his followers. In 1971, President Duvalier died and his widow Simone, and son Baby Doc Duvalier ordered Cambronne into exile. Cambronne moved to Miami, Florida where he lived until his death in 2006.[14]
>Some of the most important members of the Tonton Macoute were Vodou leaders. This religious affiliation gave the Macoutes a kind of unearthly authority in the eyes of the public. From their methods to their choice of clothes, Vodou always played an important role in their actions. The Tontons Macoutes wore straw hats, blue denim shirts and dark glasses, and were armed with machetes and guns. Both their allusions to the supernatural and their physical presentations were used with the intention of instilling fear and respect.[7][15][16]
>The Tontons Macoutes were a ubiquitous presence at the polls in the 1961 election, in which Duvalier's official vote count was an "outrageous" and fraudulent 1,320,748 to 0, electing him to another term.[17] They appeared in force again at polls in 1964, when Duvalier held a rigged referendum that declared him President for Life.[citation needed]

>I don't know the current state of the country
Most of their income comes from what migrant workers in the US send back, the rest from T-Shirt factories that get moved there, because their willing to work conditions even India's lowest refuse.
All in all a small, but meaningful upturn. World power by 2080.

He was very well liked before he took office because he was a countryside doctor and helped treat horrible diseases like yaws and cholera. I remember reading somewhere that he went nuts after either having a stroke or going into a diabetic coma in 1959.

In 1946 a polish mob killed a bunch of Jews (who were returning from the camps) and kill them cause they thought the Jews were abducting Christian kids for blood magic rituals

Are they wearing fucking Guy Fawkes masks?

Someone needs to make an Idi Amin Spurdo ASAP

Weren't they too scared to overthrow him because they were scared of his magic powers

The old libel was that Jews used Christian kids' blood in matzo. This is obvious bullshit because blood is strictly forbidden by kosher standards.

from what I read in a book on 'history's monsters', they were scared to execute him and had to get Moroccan mercenaries to do so

>1946
>jews in Poland

Not goy blood

As with many intellectuals, despite his outward appearances, he was rotten to the core.

>17th century
>1963

Oh yes, totally comparable.

Thread theme music:
youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE

>who were returning from the camps

Pretty good/entertaining documentary on the subject matter:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nnm0GWv1mVk

Any blood is strictly verboten. Even animal flesh has to be drained of all blood before being cooked.

guns

guns everywhere

Bump

we can't have a thread like this without Mobutu Sese Seko Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga (The all-powerful warrior who, because of his endurance and inflexible will to win, goes from conquest to conquest, leaving fire in his wake)

Just before being overthrown, he sent his three children to north korea for safety - imagine being one of them

At least one of his daughters is still around and has written about her life;
reuters.com/article/us-korea-north-macias/cold-war-childhood-an-african-dictators-daughter-in-pyongyang-idUSBRE99108M20131002

>born in equatorial guinea, your dad is a psychopathic african dictator
>get sent off to the dprk when he's overthrown
>grow up a black woman in pyongyang speaking korean as your first language, with kim il-sung being your adoptee grandpa
>live after all that and go away to spain and get to talk about it all

wild

love the uniform desu

But thats true

It's all Zionist propaganda about Haiti. Papa Doc was not a dictator. it was not a dictatorship under him. I bet you're saying oh but he was against communism so you can't say it Zionist propaganda. well it is Zionist propaganda he was not a dictator. he managed to maintain Haitian Independence and he kicked out all the globalist institutions like the Vatican. So he's not a dictator.

Bumo

>1492 vs 1970
really makes you think

They didn't even give her nice lips.

>Europeans moved forward.

Ehh their conduct and manner of interaction with non europeans us not what you call enlightened.

They just did their crazy shit abroad on other populations

>Europeans moved forward

yes and they've had civilizations for how long? Compare that to ooga boogas.

Mobutu used the competing interests of the First and Second world powers to funnel massive amounts of capital into his nation while strengthening the national identity and without him everything went south quickly. Best dictator.

Bmp

Haiti looks not so bad in this documentary desu whatever narrators is barking. But he is an Anglo after all so chances are what he says is rubbish. Such unstable country may need a "strong hand".

>source: The Daily stormer

he also ruined the economy, killed tens of thousands of people, and stole billions of dollars.

I'm not a phd in biology or anything so what I say doesn't have any worth but something rubs me in the wrong way about how you compare a gap of 200 years as if it were meaningful. Doesn't evolution happen at a much slower pace? A pure blooded european today has basically the same genes that an european born in 1700, right? If that's right, the difference between their behaviours lies mostly on experiences of after they were born. If a european man from today happened to be born 200 or 300 years ago he would probably act aggressive against perceived fairies and witches too, wouldn't he?

Basically what I mean is that you can't dismiss 's argument based on the time scale because it's insignificant really.

Who the fuck said anything about evolution you turbo-autist?

ss-sorry I'm a bit high. But then what did the anons imply in their posts?
Aren't they basically saying Haitians are inferior because they are doing things we stopped doing just 200 years ago, as if a couple centuries mean something?

>Aren't they basically saying Haitians are inferior because they are doing things we stopped doing just 200 years ago,

Haitians doing what? Vodoo?

The moment someone replied to a "why is this genetic group..." discussion with a "it's been a long time".
The time scale argument would be relevant if we were talking about societies but we are not, we are talking about races.

Bump

I think people shouldn't compare nations who were exposed with Enlightenment (and everything afterwards) values with isolated islands fending off for themselves.

Witches actually existed though while voodoo is proven to be bullshit.