Its happening

its happening

big if true

It will normalize. If it hits below 3k expect a generalized alt pump, it will be beautiful

this will happen 100%

if you're in this game for a few months you know a correction will happen after such a moon

just look at the chart

that first arrow should be moved to the left a little

I don't think we'll see it where your line finishes, but ya... its happening mates. I think we'll go as low as $4000, but it'll stabilize around $4500.

Just sitting here waiting for my bags to pop so I can get back into BTC on the dip.

should i just sell and buy on the dip anons i want to make it.

the first arrow is wrong, and why did you publish my trading idea, know its not gona happen, because everyone knows about it

Either OP is right or horribly wrong.
ITS OVER 9000

Yeah obviously, we all know that. It's going to tank right after the fork and everyone gets their bitcoin gold and wants to buy all the cheap alts and move to the safer eth and LTC

We will repeat the alt drops and btc pump again for segwit 2x

This is reasonably accurate, though the new floor will be in the 4000-4600 range (probably 4400-4600 due to the previous ATH).

no user. when btc dumps, alts will dump even harder.

kek

This. We're in for another ass fucking.

No one is going to cash out after until at least after b2x fork and even then, the price it corrects to will be higher than the price it is right now.
Cap that shit.

huge if true

All big drops has been due negative news.

Needs more meme triangles.

Some of them will keep dumping no matter what, but the rest won't dump the entire 50% fall from 6k to 3k. A lot of alts are becoming really overbought, specially those that haven't been pumped before. If Bitcoin crashes hard, like it always do, some alts will be ready for some sweet 10x type moon missions

> This time will be different, guys!
Get a load of this guy

Huge if big

>It's going to tank right after the fork
i think whales will tank it right before the fork because they dont give a fuck about btg since they margin trade
there is plenty of time to crash it before 2x

>Everyone cashed out after the bcash fork.

The Alt salt is flowing hard ITT

only those wise to crypto think that it will dump at the fork, the recent price runup is not people moving alts around to get some obscure fork (in terms of widespread knowledge), it's general adoption.

>shitcoin 10x moon missions

The glory days are over, friend.
Time to find a job.

NOOOOOOO

DELET

What do I do if I have a bag in an altcoin and I'm waiting for it to go up? It will dip with btc too, right?

it's going to be epic

>No one is going to cash out after until at least after b2x fork and even then
bro, when the fork shits the bed and miners are split between multiple chains that don't have reply protection and may not have enough miners to produce confirmations - no one is going to be able to cash out

I'm convinced there's literally no point investing in alts and just putting 75-85% in Bitcoin and the rest in Ethereum.

Good, hopefully altcoins with go up once the money floods into them.

>and the rest in Ethereum

LMAO

you should short it and make some cry baby ass thread about what a dumb fuck you are later on
it is the way of /biz

>tfw he is actually right

Selling a bit more, waiting for the dip to buy back.
Im gonna breach the 1BTC thanks to this.

Yes this will happen soon but not yet.

Looking at that chart the price would retrace about 50% from the ATH relative from the pre-pump, and not all the way down to the pre-pump, like you drew.

Praise Kek it is going to crash and my shitcoins will moon!!