Richfag checking in. parents give me 1 million usd and land to start /biz. what kind of empire should i build...

richfag checking in. parents give me 1 million usd and land to start /biz. what kind of empire should i build? post your ideas w/ btc/neo/etp address

Easy. Robotics. Get in on the automation game.

Cover the land in knee pads. Then you can suck cock for money anywhere you want on it.

all in on chainlink

You should buy bitcoin and send me some scraps so I detach from the poorfag life and join you in the future crypto uprising :)
18WvH2i5y6AXshwxXNmBqH9GW8MA5tJMjF

I second this. Not joking either. These prices, with that much to spend = billionaire status in 5 years.

If you truly have a million and land on your hand then start an office/commercial rental real estate.

That works if you're in the city of course, if it's near an airport/seaport then turn it into a warehouse and start a warehouse rental estate.

You can also just jump into bussiness and start your own company, start your own mass BTC mining warehouse and make /v/ mad.

Invest in drug testing technology. For example, The canadaian government is in the process of legalizing marijuana on a federal level. When this law gets passed in July 2018, the police services are purchasing marijuana testing kits for testing drivers. Ie. check stops or whenever they need to test for drugs.

Neo:
AYreHhstyxGGQXiZYtgPqgwBGaSeEg47uX
BTC:
1HgmNHhyjqVDe6AXj6fGyf61gNz1pSGdky

me too

OP do your reserach and sit the fuck back for ayear, you dont need a business and hassle.

A robot wars (battle bots) or maze type arena.
Remote controlled robots that fire magnetized pellets
The ability to shoot small pellets with neodymium magnets which stick to other robots.
Maybe add first person VR head units (like drone racing) for extra memes.

As they fight and rapidly shoot the pellets at each other the weight of the pellets attached will eventually accumulate and the robot slows down until the speed is reduced enough for a registered kill and the robot shuts off.
The robots will not be destroyed between matches so it reduced the costs of repairs required but allows for all the fun of shooting at other things. It will a similar business structure to paint balling or go-karting.

BTC
1KB65oZN5XzfUfhTrhYjTsrrL9ivN5ckYH
NEO
AGvFnQ2MFi5XVGdAdxyDRdXwikoc8rxqrn
ETP
MP8SqsrUjLVJKcaR6mJBet9EVaKwNWEfVm

What a fag.

you should build a golf club which only accepts payment in crypto!
1E4QFQf4XzrbuUsANcE45vU31qVzAPjNms

Wich country user?
Where is the land?
Do you want to do it to be rich or to do something you like/useful for people?

[spoiler]15VMpv9kNRVUkNtD5faLz9DNbc1D5a3FU8[/spoiler]

Easy, open up a legal brothel.

Please richfag, NEO...i need gas to hold me down

Abb6sfcd7N45MkDL9u24AMEERZUrqXhpfB

Start a company that manufactures bubble wrap that isn't intended for shipping but for stress relief. Design the bubble wrap in a way to make it extra satisfying to pop.

BTC 18gVycPzMw36rc8UAtYXXJojjRpasXdw6M

2 minutes silence for the fags posting their addresses kys retards

Renewable energy, water desalination, or both.

Where are you at OP? Lots of business opportunities where I live in SW Florida

BTC:
1BdHK83S9Tw6x9fUAK5kGA9uw9CMjQnkjE

Depends on where your land is. If the location is good, I'd build a cozy little hotel. Though a warehouse is a safer and easier option, of course.

You know the answer and it's property. Get a bit more through trading and build some condos.

BTC:
14ANjYiWWaRJ3ZTkPVSnNpdXgxjgXUsZ37

>start a business
>1 million

Just buy 600k BTC, 200K ETH, and the rest on ICOs. You don't even need to try.

buy 51% of a business which is known for being good to it's workers. Threaten to shut it down unless the original owner pays 10x the price you bought it for.

I saw this on an anime once.

14ZmhB1mydEnQEc8JJ59aNgUiCLxMMmwZ5

The future is going to be automated, get in on that.

Depends on what you want to do/how much time you're willing to put in/what the land looks like. If it's in the woods, easiest is probably a retreat with campsites or build tiny houses to rent out for get aways. The upside of this is if you run it like a commune it's an easy way to start a cult, which is more important than money.

If the land is in a more industreal area, building commercial property to then rent out as offices/stores or even warehoueses. Both of these plans do require some construction, though a lot of the actual work can be delegated from the building of property to running the property.

Most importantly both are fantastic fronts for drug trade/manufacture

19S4Tej6HJrh7xXUC8oGK2vBb5qmut4vC9 BTC plz

fucking larper i hate this

Can I interest you in becoming a Link Marine?

>1 post by this ID

more like poorfag.

a bitcoin holding empire

FOR GODS SAKES DUMP EVERY LAST DOLLAR YOU HAVE IN LINK RIGHT NOW

I CAN'T TAKE THIS

nah, just boring pleb ideas

75% btc, 25% link. Come back in a year you'll have more than 3.5m

Buy 150 Bitcoins.

Yea just put $250k into bitcoin and then spend the rest of your time banging girls, going to boxing practice, and playing video games.

Or whatever you like to do. That's what if fo if my parents died and I inherited all that sweet money.

Poorfag checking in. parents gave me 0 million usd and dirt to fail at life. what kind of mound should I build? I only have roughly 14 cubic centimeters of dirt.

BTC: 1EbC1N12ctHhPZUYHffCzyUbtk1CZdxDBj
ETH: 0x5d54713e65612145cd3559fb13574face1b0adbc
LINK: 0x5D54713e65612145cD3559Fb13574fAce1b0aDBC
LTC: LVxfjTsNdcjcU5rfB42nFXugvq6WFocA3F
ZEC: t1aoC6uwFcnYGo9nm4HBMyRGm4LXWvTwNud
DSH: Xg3q9p1zDa7Y9BBEwqudUCJE8BEQsDDcBY

Pfth. Ill put 1 million factory and service workers out of jobs and crash the welfare state. What are you going to do with your life? bitch how a robot took your McDonalds job probably :P

commercial real estate, build a new shopping center or buy space. Be Trump2.0

1KDzit9L9wSF5A2sK7ZitoacNttmMHBLBR

Buy Cheap Land In Mexico.

Build Cheap Mansion

Hire Some Hookers, start brothel.

all Business done in Bitcoin.

1AgN51KTz93DNJbAnSXCMT7Pq3sdAbsnUH

>1 million usd
>rich
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you are retarded