CHANCOIN is up by +64.93!!!

CHANCOIN is up by +64.93!!!

>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communities across the web, that integrates tipping, gaming and lots of other fancy features.

>The tipping extentions for Chrome and Firefox
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>How do I earn free coins?
Just reply to this thread with "$4CHN:address" in your name field. You can also ontribute to the project, just join the Discord. Or you can be a great Veeky Forums contributor - give solid advice, post epic maymay and get tipped by fellow Chancoiners!

>Follow us on Twitter!
twitter.com/chancoindev

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!

FIRST TRIPS GET 333 CHANCOINS.

TRADESATOSHI MOONING MISSION UNDERWAY

I have a suggestion. Lets make a live crowd-funding meter, where we can see how many Bitcoins are still needed to get listed on the next exchange (Bittrex?). Can someone post that Chancoin Bittrex.webm? Also, we should be able to donate Bitcoins towards the listing fee. And when one does, the Bitcoin meter should update itself up, depending on how much you have donated. But, the main developers should be sponsoring this by themselves, but I think I would throw in a fraction of Bitcoin (as an investment) to get it quicker listed on a decent new exchange.

>and discord
fuck off

Chanshitters are the most annoying bagholders on this entire board. Worse than LINK.

The Market cap went from 9 Bitcoin to 18 Bitcoin recently. Chancoin is unstoppable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will there be chancoin faucets?

by the way, trips are easy

kek.

Take these trips.

I really want trips. I need those chancoins

This coin has been stuck on the same block for hours.

I just like seeing coins being updated into my qt

this is how you trip, trips.

reroll for my trips. i forgot to pray to kek.

well shit i was close with the first one, can i have 222 ?

last chance before i go pick up my daughter. KEK TAKE THE WHEEL
>.

fuck you and your ugly daughter

re-roll

Fuckkk

roll

?

trips r ez

tfw they banned Flummy for his dissent

1. What happened?
2. When it happened?
3. Is Flummy a cunt?

they bully him
they censor him
he had been critical to many shady practices in the coin, and when he was trying to be constructively helpful regarding a font choice for a website design (he was helpful and cared for what happened to the coin and had contributed) they used that as an excuse to censor him

it happen 3 month ago

flummy is a beautiful and kind person i would date him

this is a screenshot from the archives of a piece of chat where the powerhungry developers of chancoin abuse their powers to censor flummys voice

Acid, the old sperg fart is no longer associated with Chancoin. Gossamer always has a point, so, there is probably a larger context to why Flummy was spanked. Also, feel free to join now. Pretty much everyone has leveled up in their mental capacity. There is a ''suggestion'' and ''dev-talk'' channel where Flummy can suggest and contribute to the project. Together with the core developers ofc.

tripz

Best. Community. Ever.

Testan

Chancoin, big up this thread too:

Count from 1 to 5 in 5 consecutive posts (1 post can have only 1 digit) in this thread and you alone, or together with someone, will get a total of 1250 Chancoins*.

*The prize is going to be split to the 5 posters who complete the challenge.
*This challenge is only active until the first winner/s.

Getting on a new exchange is pretty good idea. Although bittrex might be a too big for us right now, what about yobit or c-cex as a start?

was directed towards you

Well, Sixophrenia suggested to get Chancoin listed on Supernet's Augma Exchange. First time I hear about it. I would like to know how much they charge for listing a coin. And I am very interested in some of the devs to create a live funding, donation pool for reaching that listing fee amount.

Also, we almost broke a record today. We had nearly 140 normal users on the Discord. The discord itself is the biggest entertainment on Veeky Forums. The key for most fun is to get into the conversations yourself where you will be played around with, but hey, you can play around with them :D

>ProTip2017
Post in Chancoin thread with a Chancoin wallet address in your ''name'' field and you will automatically receive free Chancoins. Works everytime ;)

>I heard rumors that cryptocurrency Twitch channels are making comments on the Chancoin Discord *LIVE*.

you guys are the most wholesome crypto community out there

NEW RECORD BROKEN!

check this out

just waiting for the next update so the real moon mission will start.

But what can I do with chancoins? It's worthless if I can't do anyhting with it.

You can buy things with it on the Discords #trading channel. You can pay people for work with it. You can sell it for high price to your school friends. You can tip people.

What is chancoin and what are trips?

my chan coin wallet is 10 hours behind for like 15 minutes now is this normal?

Chancoin is the crypto currency of 4 Chan. And these are trips.

To sort this issue out I strongly advise you to join the Official Chancoin Discord -> go to the #dev-talk channel -> post a screenshot and explain your issue there. Thank you :)

Tell Anthanasios to post his Chancoin address here. He deserves a small present.

Who is Anthanasios?

It is this guy from the Chancoin Discord. Call him out and tell him to come over here and post his address. He will get free Chancoins. Cheers!

A-Am I rich yet?

Kys plz

yay triperinos! congrats

$19 volume. Anyone else laughing thinking about how these guys have been shit posting for months but the price has never improved? They're literally all bagholding at a loss

Go get some sleep, Andy.