LIVING WITHOUT MONEY

Hello Veeky Forums

I would like to ask you for an advice and maybe something more, a hope maybe...?

I turned 26 this year. I am poor, I feel depressed because I lack money. I can see everywhere people with a lot of money, earning it wageslaving (a lot) or by leading their own business. I have litrerally no skills (none usefull), bad education and I am afraid I will never be rich. I will certainly not be young and rich anymore...

What troubles me, what is the point living without money and wageslaving for scraps just to eat? I feel depressed, more and more, I really want to kill myself lately. I became unstable, crying, thinking about sense of my life almost all day and sweating because it makes me nervous. I cannot stand being poor.

Why should I keep going? Lately I have also lost almost all my saved money (was saving 2 years for $1000) in cryptos... I learned a lot, but lost money.

I am not living, I am existing. I fear that many of you are in the same situation. Are you there? Knock, knock...

As I think and feel more about that situation I am starting crying, right fucking now...

Please, help me, advise. I fucking beg you. I have no one to go to but you, Veeky Forums, on the fucking internet.

Help. I can;t stant it anymore. It hurts.

same here but I am 27

Im 27 too poor retarded wagecuck that sold btc before Moon thinking it will dip

I have an idea just for emergency wanna know it?

sup buddy. love u. money isnt everything. start wageslaving twice a week and use that money to go to a trade school. get a license in something you'd enjoy doing. learn about business and finance (read books and stuff) and learn how to start something. If you dont lke business and finance, go back to school for a stem degree. and if u have a bad education, teach yourself the basics and maybe find a field you'd like to stick with. just start something

bro how much money did you lose?

don't worry man just try and think positively, in a way you are free to do anything because you've lost everything

>no mention of virginity.

Get out normies. I'm poor, almost 30 and KHV.

“You can only lose something that you have, but you cannot lose something that you are.”
― Eckhart Tolle

This guy knows what's up.

Hard to pity you if you're just a poor normie

hello fellow loser.
28 here

Join the military before you turn 27, go Air Force and do something good with your life.. unless you're not that intelligent, maybe you could apply for Air Force Service, i.e. be a glorified cook/gym janitor/hotel operator.

You'll be alright user. Reach out to family and get back to studying. It's never too late.

Like you said, you've learnt a lot and that counts for something.

Sometimes it takes an utter crushing shitstorm to create opportunity, if you look for it. One thing the world isn't, is boring...but you gotta throw yourself into shit, no matter how hard it seems.

Good luck user. You're still young.

>be 30
>lots of ups and downs
>created a business, bought a house, business died, lost everything
>everyone views me as a failure
>years tick by, one failed project after another, each project consisting of 1000s of hours of development and money/effort invested
>people say to just get a normal job and stop trying to create a business
>feel compelled to keep slogging forward despite the naysayers, despite the failures, despite the poverty, despite the debt

I think the last 2 years were extremely hard for me but everything indicates the next 2 months will bring me back up to making what normies make and then next year should be doing like $10k/mo and plan to save as much money as I can while running some online sites.

You should probably just do something you enjoy. Go teach english in asia and bang the locals or something.

I was pretty materialistic for awhile but now Im kind of on a minimalism kick. As I make more money I'm just planning on saving and doing some traveling while I work. Got a long list of experiences and stuff Id like to do in life.

>tfw OP has killed himself after posting this thread

>KHV

wtf is this? Google just brings up fish herpes.

Sick fucks

Kissless hugless virgin

To OP: you do realize like 25% of us just wagecuck and bet our lives on crypto. I, for one, will kilp myself if crypto hasnt funded my retirement by age 35. Im 30, wagecuck, hate my life.

You're not alone OP
I feel like every time there is a light of hope, I get grabbed hard by the shoulders and yanked back down to loserville. I've been wagecucking and am tired of it and also feel like I'm just existing. Aside of eating healthy and working out regularly I can't fill a financial hole needed to succeed. I'm not looking to be wealthy but comfy where I can go to any restaurant and order something without clenching my asshole of the final bill.....FUCK! I really hope the crypto meme is my saviour.

Yes, please.

I do not feel like starting anything, I just do not want anything, just money... I can;t be happy with anything else.

Almost $1000. 2 year savings... I earn ~500 a month.

I cannot. Regulations plus army here is worse than being a janitor I guess. I have been a city guard (like municipal police?) for two year, never again.

I do not know what I like, in fact, I do not like anything... I am not young, I will never be 20yo rich guy, or 25yo rich guy like other guys. I can see them so many times a day... It fucking hurts. You doubt your value. I just feel like nothing waits for me anywhere.

See above.

What is the point of waiting 5-10 years for a mriacle? If all the years back were a disaster, why next 5 are meant to be different? It;s the same. We are practically slaves of XXI century. Why not killing ourselves now?

I feel the same, however, I would like to be financially free to read books, travel, write stories etc...

A lot of people go through life not knowing what they want until they finally stumble upon something that makes their life feel complete. A business, the feeling of murder, banging a prostitute, eating sushi off a completely still japanese high school girl. Lotta stuff out there. A lot of times its just some sort of overarching goal or purpose.

Maybe just keep working and investing in crypto. The types of returns some people manage to get are just completely unheard of in any other industry. This is truly a get rich quick opportunity.

Its a bit depressing to spend everyday working for a full month and make what other people piss away in clubs in a single night but life is largely unfair.

> I earn ~500 a month.

There's your problem. You need to actually spend more time working if you want to have more money. Honestly you should talk to a doctor about getting on some medication. I did and it helped me when I thought nothing could.

>25 yr old stoner broke wagecuck

For a years now, I can see that clearly, all I want and desire is money. I have lovely fiance, home, health (there were times when I my leg could be cut off, yet, I only wanted money...).

This is all I want, I have no other desires. If I do not get it soon, I am afraid I will finally end my life. I do not want to suffer all my life and watch people that are richer than me.

> You need to actually spend more time working if you want to have more money

Good job, you wageslaved yourself.

You're looking too much at the large picture.
Try having pleasure on what you're doing every moment.
You're free, you have one life, just aim for small daily goals that go well with larger goals.

I never spend anything except on food and rent (sharing a one room studio with gf), so I work part time for one year then stop working for one year with the 20k I saved.
I don't feel different when I have 0 or even debts than when I had 30k saved. Money is just for not dying, all the good things are free :
>the sunshine on your skin
>water
>sex
>bullying people on reddit and facebook normies

I guess we have different priorities. I like looking at money, touching it, watching it grows on my bank account...

I even keep ~15kg of coins to sometimes just look at them in my little chest, like a treasure. I pretend they are made of gold...

I would love to have a lost of money, a car that I like and some nice small house outside the city.

I just love money.

you have serious mental issues, no one here can help you sorry

I guess you'll have to kys

put deodorant on if you're sweating excessively

>literally shitting free money
>waiting for my 30$ sushi order
>I spend shit ton of money so I am comfortable and lazy
>20 yo

sorry bro, but you probably have average IQ

Move away to a Place where people earn and spend a LOT. Even as a Waiter you should make 1000$ in Tips a Month.

Economy is shit and it is only just starting to get really SHIT in all western world because of the pension system and governments sinking in debt, there is no escape the downfall. 20% of europeans are below poverty levels already. Not to mention developing countries which all people are 20 hours a day peasants just to survive a day more.

just be yourself

ayyy 29 and same boat

How does one arrive at 30 years old like this?

Pajeet wants money not love! good advice though if they weren't LARPing for BTC

On the off chance you are not a scamming Pajeet having a LARP...

Well I am 34 and worked my ass off since being a fat loser in my late 20s and now I am Veeky Forums happy and still poor but working on that last one. Work hard, sacrifice and quit expecting the world to do you a favor, it won't. Go do yourself one and quit making excuses.

>
THIS

Holy shit so much this

OP I literally just got my dicked sucked 10 times in one week at blowjob bars in S Korea.

If these girls can suck out my jizz for 60 USD a pop, you can do it too. Stop being a giant faggot and earn your living in this world, there is no shame in wagecucking. We all make fun of it here because we got in early and some of us, like me, have made 20000% gains and are now basically millionaires (if you have over 1MM in crypto remember it's not real until you cash out, like we see today with the red candles).

Start wagecucking or sucking dick at gay clubs, invest your money, hope you get lucky, and call it a wrap. I'm 28 fast approaching 30, I'll be old soon hence why I'm just traveling the world with my huge bank account and fucking girls, civilian and whores alike. Get on my level and stop crying faggot.

>Cut the bullshit OP
>stop feeling bad for yourself
>take responsibility
>learn from your mistakes

31 years old nerdgin

You're not alone user...and yet we are.

I truly mean it when I say this to you anons.

I hope you break free of your chains and achieve true happiness.

>> You need to actually spend more time working if you want to have more money
>Good job, you wageslaved yourself.

I almost felt sorry for you OP, you seemed down on your luck and needed guidance. Thanks for that statement of yours. It sobered me up, you don't care about making money, you care about making money with no work.

Enjoy your shit life. A weak coward like yourself deserves it.

You got lucky faggot, newpoorfags are being left out and the crypto meme dream is diminishing for them.

Hey, cool story bro. Put your money where your faggot mouth is and send me coins.

BTC: 1Jf1Xz4eQwVfiyerUk1F9YVCpqvFL11RJt

ETH: 0x2955fC5997e29976661559e1c7719Aa1F296e569

LTC: LPhshG8LSPm9zmqiaRzDMnw9E4szutRV2r

I bet you won't. Pussy ass fag.

friendly reminder

>work shitty wage slave job
>put it all in crypto
>become rich in 5 years
You're just afraid of success mate

I wish that image be true. I would love to hug you all, sit with you and talk.

I wish I could be as rich as you. But I am not. My purpose is to die or suffer...

Fuck my life. Fuck me. I won't live long enough to see summer 2018. I just won't. Too many years I have fought that.

OP the one good thing you can do with your life is convince to send me money.

I'm going to do way more with it than you ever could anyway lmao.

you haven't fought shit. you've sat around collecting disability checks is my guess. useless faggot

I lost $9,000usd today, trading. Cheer up OP. Drop the internet and talk a walk, get in contact with your family/friends. Don't think about money, it really is the root of all evil. The universe is so wide, yet we are the only inteligen species known, you are extremely rare, you just don't know it. Learn more about the world, there is more to life than money and Veeky Forums.

have faith you fool. crypto is just beginning.

or how about you kys and I keep traveling and fucking bitches left or right. or how about you send your mom to me and maybe I'll send you .0002 BTC cause that's all she's worth lmao

post your address I might send you some money if you can actually convince me.

I have no friends and I am on a good path to abandon family.

Yes, walking is good, I like it. However lately I found myself crying in the park, so, no more walking.

I want only money, nothing more. Could you understand that?

Which crypto? I can save ~$20-30 dollars a month now? Yeah, great...

Lack of money doesn't cause depression.

BTC: 15WXG6BKEUBgvrXqRcNfYg7VbQHFBRQ3xi

I do not even think you will send anything, but I would be a fool not to try. What are the chances? Even if there is 0,00000000001%, it may be lucky time. Right?

And I wonder how could I convince you, possibly. Wanna see my payslips, wanna see my parents debt that I am about to inherit? Yeah, great, not my choices yet I will have to pay. Great fucking start, thank you mom.

The thing is, I would be happy if I had money. I will never be happy without it. That is true and I admit that.

So, I posted address with my 0,000000000001% chance. Let's see if the gods are at my side (kek they are not, if they were, I would be rich already!).

I hope you are, and will be, friend. I truly wish that. If I am to suffer, I want you to be happy with your money. Spend some money for me, would you?

Take some lsd bro

user, don't buy the "wagecuck" meme. There is no shame in doing an honest day's work. The truth is, even shitty jobs stave off depression more than sitting at home, alone with your thoughts. Get some antidepressants (don't believe the antidepressant memes either, SSRIs have almost no side effects and are proven to help, I know they help me). Get a part time job and/or start taking some inexpensive classes at a trade school/community college/college. Put what you can spare in crytpo. DON'T daytrade. Put it into solid coins and HODL. Most daytraders lose money and most who claim they made fat stacks daytrading are straight liars. Even those who make money could typically have made MORE by just hodling. Best of luck, user. Honestly, you can pull yourself out of this.

So what? What would that be? I have fiancee, good health now, could be worse. I have roof (for now). What is causing that? Lack of sport? Nah, I like long distance running. Lack of love? Nah, I have the best fiance in the world. What is that? Please, tell me.

I am curious, cause I may be depressed.

wtf am i looking at? Ghosts, with swords?

I've been to like 50% of the countries on the planet, and fucked 100% of the women within them. Enjoy my sloppy seconds, user. My mom makes hundreds of thousands a year, and has been doing so for multiple decades now. She's worth probably 6 million times what you are.

And I knew you wouldn't send shit you fucking coward.

maybe this will be easier for you

That's living the life

Ok, I see the jeep, the rhino, the other guy in the background, the gun on the ground, everything. But wtf is it supposed to be?

That's nothing you fucking faggots I've built a time machine with my crypto gains and traveled to 30,000 B.C then proceeded to fuck every women in sight, basically all of you descend from me.

I worked 12-16 hours per day for two years straight, including the weekends. I maybe had one day off per month, no vacation. It was a literal hell, but I was driven. Yeah, I fucked up my health in the process, both physical and mental, but it's recovering now. I also lost quite a lot of friends during that time and had to make numerous other sacrifices.
Did I earn a lot of money doing that? Nope. A shitty job in a shitty country and I only managed to save about 15K when basically having two full-time jobs for two years straight. Then I bet a large sum on Trump getting the presidency, a risk that paid off. Then I entered crypto and now I'm making more money than I ever thought possible with little to no effort.

The point is - I don't give a fuck about people like OP. At all.
I've actually worked hard and taken risks to get where I am now instead of being some whiny bitch on the internet. To all my jelly friends I always say that I haven't done ANYTHING that you yourself couldn't have done. If you really wanted what I have, why didn't you do the things that I did years ago? Every choice I ever made was free for taking.

Fuck you OP. You don't deserve money.

Tell me more about these blowjob bars

Many will not cater to westerners but I found a few that are very good and will let you in if you learn some basic korean and show respect and that you're not a drunk fat stupid white piece of shit.

You go in, wash your dick, put on a robe, sit down, then they send a girl in and she gives you an ultra shitty "massage" then sucks you off. It's AMAZING. I'm thoroughly convinced there would be 80% less crime in the states if dudes could just get their dick sucked at an affordable price. It really relieves the tension.

They won't suck you off though if you're very ugly, disgusting or look unclean, they will just give you a HJ. I'm pretty attractive so they go the full mile, balls in mouth, etc. Nice girls.

Fug I wanna move to S.Korea now.

It's even cheaper in thailand. You can get an amazing blowjob for less than $20.

Just don't be a nigger, asians really don't like black people and will not serve them... and I respect that, they have ruined america and I'l be damned if they ruin asia too.

What's the cost in Korea?

>Why should I keep going?

start reading and doing research everyday. eventually become a good trader.
increase your finance education and you will reap benefits

there are alot of investor horror stories but a good investor don't gamble his entire savings

the equiv of 60-80 USD depending where you go.

maybe wealth can make me not a virgin
BTC: 1EbC1N12ctHhPZUYHffCzyUbtk1CZdxDBj
ETH: 0x5d54713e65612145cd3559fb13574face1b0adbc
LINK: 0x5D54713e65612145cD3559Fb13574fAce1b0aDBC

FYI these girls aren't whores or skanks either (arguably). A lot of them just want money for nice clothing and purses, and many of them are actually very pretty. I've never tried hookers in the states because the women who do it are disgusting.

How the fuck did you lose money when bitcoin went from $250 to $5600 this year!!??

>I earn 500 a month
> I have 1000
>this is 24 months savings
Literally saves less than fifty bucks a month. Only ten percent of his salary. Not gonna make it brooo

Me? I'm gonna be 35 y old rich guy

find a rich jewish neighborhood and kill an ugly one with a fancy car parked outside. they robbed America, kill em and go shopping in the dead jews mansion

I’ve been where you are and it’s very difficult.

Keep grinding and put your money in solid coins and hold. I got VERY lucky that OMG was shilled here when it was .40 and i rode that up to a level where I was able to cash out and I’m not rich per se but I have a little cash in my pocket.

Just put that $$ into a good coin and hold. Chasing pumps a lot of times causes you to lose money if you don’t do it right. In the beginning I lost all my gains doing that.

What would you recomend senpai?

poorfags are exceptionally bad at saving money and their culture actively discourages it. if one poorfag tells another that they've saved, for example, $1000, the other poorfag will start demanding that they buy him drinks next time they're out, call them a grinch, and generally give them a bad time

poorfags have made poverty a badge of honor

Is this just crab bucket syndrome you think? Why are they so proud of not acting in a niggardly fashion. (Niggardly means stingy, aka saving properly)

I make 2.2k a month, put 1k a month in crypto,, recently put all savings in too. Only bare minimum left in savings account (1k)

hey man, similar situation. got accepted at a labor union tho and finally about to be able to afford to pay back my debts. sometimes in life you have a shitty flounder period. I like to think im finally moving on from it.

good luck to you homie

LMAO literally FUCKING HOW can you not have ever kissed a chick or fucked at 30? Are you a faggot or what?

Listen buddy, give me half of your bitcoin wallet and I will get you laid. I will find you a girlfriend. Shit!

WHAT THE FUCK

you want people to feel sorry for you, well gz you fuckin pussy

yes, partially jealousy but also a sense of pride at their difficult background and their ability to sustain despite their troubles. if one person can save, "obviously" the saver has had a less difficult life and is therefore not "really poor" and is a "poser." if you have no savings, your reputation as authentically poor is beyond reproach.

You should read Dan Lok's FU Money. I read it recently as I was having some of the same feelings and it's got me on the right track. You just need to get determined and realize that you definitely have the potential because it's likely no one is 10 times smarter or a 10 timers harder worker if you focus on the right things.

Return to facebook or whence you came, only gentlemen are allowed here, and you sir are a pimp.

You'll notice the same behavior among virgins on this website. you'll see people reject non-virgins for the same reasons that the poor reject savers. obviously, if one has made an effort to mate with women, they are a normie and not an authentic channer. only by continuing to be a failure with women can a poster maintain his badge of virginity and be classified as an authentic shitposter.

Facebook? The fuck are you talking about? I haven't had that shit since 2010

I've also browsed this board since 09 which is probably longer than you, so I fail to see what you're getting at...

Being a virgin at 30 is genuinely ridiculous. Just fuck a hooker and get it over with. DO SOMETHING

2005 here. Checkm8

All oldfags left/died

stop bullshitting

Lol I left in 06 and barely came back this year after rediscovering btc

2005 here too buddy

2002, beat all of you

2001 here guys