Investors / Collaboration

Lords and ladies of Veeky Forums,

I've come to you to share my story in the hopes of seeking out a collaboration.
Now, to maintain my status as an user, I'll of course withold certain information. Nonetheless, I shall gladly answer all inquiries as long as it's not posing a potential threat to my little enterprise. Mind that this is pretyped on a phone. To please the late night lurkers amongst you, our fable shall begin at the very start.

Born with a rare genetical disease and certain mental disorders, one ought to presume that life was hard. Fortunately I was blessed with an extremely sharp mind. Top of the class, never bothered to learn much. It came all naturally. Until it all went down and life thought me humility.

School got cancelled, mental disorders rose to a peek and i could have been a millionaire or a beggar for all I cared. Engaged in drugs, casually securing a passive base income from the state and drifting away. Hollow life for hollow shells.

But there was this girl, I planned to impress. Hence time came for me to leave the neet life behind me. Started lurking /g/, working day in and day out to achieve a skillset I could be proud of and identify with. Years passed and I became a decent programmer.

Had to leave my parents home and earn some real money. I grabbed my things, said no word to noone, deleted my facebook account, threw away my old sim card, moved out, cold turkey (hope thats the right term. U would know, u damn addicts) and got involved in certain projects/organisations and so on.

Here i was in the middle of nowhere, cheapest apartment i could find, not even my parents having a clue where i was and what i was doing.
> just a small town girl going anywhere...
Only telling my oldest friend about it. Time passed and i consumed biz experience like i was drowning. Also had my own small biz. Not particularly successful but the experience was worth it.

You know that ONE in a million idea?

> to be continued

Here's an idea: sell a subscription for your gay blog. It's really interesting!

go on...

inb4 everybody walk the dinosaur

Dgb shill

Well, at least he's a good one. Especially if it's user that wrote that shitbucket cleaning story. Looking forward to reading this one

You know that ONE in a million idea? That idea that's making you unique in the midst of hundreds of competitors. Well I had it. So I redirected all of my ressources into it. Even came across an investor willing to throw in some real money. Worked together with leading researchers all over the globe. Got nominated for government sponsorship, the first interest for corporate solutions came in, u name it.

So i tore down all of the work and reinvented the company to suit this new idea. Ignored all my other biz and so on. The work was all done, i had a fully functional prototype and a shitload of room to expand. The first big contract was scheduled to come in 6 months from then. But it never came. Instead a series of unfortunate events made an appearance.

The sins of our fathers... My old friend, was dealing. Big time. The whole country was directly or indirectly buying from him. He was in business for years and the only one who knew about me. First, they raided his apartment after months of surveillance. Funny how incompetent one has to be to raid a target when he was out of stock. He spent some time in jail, when he got out i forwarded him a big sum of money to get back on his feed. Turns out the feds were raging like never before because they couldn't keep him nailed down. So they came after me. A conversation with me from a long time ago was still on one of his electronical devices.

I played my game well. They had no clue where i was. So they went to my father. He didnt know where i was or what i was doing. The old man still had one vital piece of information tho, and sold me out without breaking a sweat. Even today my lawyers still says that it must have been the stupidest thing ever done by a man. Because there was literally no evidence. Except my old mans testimony.

They cut my funds. I estimated that after withdrawing my reserves from stocks, etc i had around 6 months left before i was running out of money.

> to be continued

So i found myself an investor. Unfortunately that didnt work out in the end. Because all my effort had been invested in this thing my other company wasnt making much at the time. Had to make big decisions. Decided to risk it all on this thing.

Fortune favors the bold, or so I was told.
I went to court, got away with parole, even tho i'm still fighting the sentence today. But we all know what follows a success. And lighting hit the village. No electricity for a couple of minutes. Also no internet access. Happened before, so i didnt think much about it. Boy was i wrong. The internet didnt come back. And i was soon to learn why.

U see, i had a roommate for some time. He was in the army and now a cop. Turned out when he left he didnt transfer contract of the internet provider to me. After several days without internet a letter arrived adressed to my old roommate. Now that couldnt have been a coincidence, could it? If anybody asks I will deny it but obviously i opened the letter. Turned out he (me) torrented and got sued for several thousand bucks. So they cancelled the contract.

Burned the letter. Cant have shit like that while on parole. So here i am. No funds, no phone (prepaid simcard), no car, no investor. If i were to make a move to get back the inet contract i would play with my parole. Havent paid rent in 3 months, they shut down my servers, with 10k business mails. The customers and business partners have no means to reach me and so on.

> to be continued

Link to the shitbucket story?
Unfortunately I am well aware of the decrease in quality of this board since the rise of the shitcoins. Hoping there are still some white people on this board with funds or ambitions.

Bit hard to put all events on a timeline. Hope i didn't confuse anyone.

Anyways, investor cleared some real good shit for me. It was planned that I move out of this shithole, expand the whole project, u know the drill. Since they shut me out of the net, it was hard to reach the investor and when all was said and done he simply stopped responding. And hey, I can't blame him. A programmer without internet access isn't much to invest in after all. I'm quite happy for every cent he put into it tho.

So that concludes the story for now. Let's move on to the actual topic of this thread.

The company still exists on paper. The people who were involved are still willing to continue. The code has been written, the prototype is fully functional and tested. The marketing strategies are just waiting to be executed. Google still remembers us and ranks us on the first page.

Now i am moving out here within the next 10days and get back online, see what can be saved from this disaster. That being as it may, i still lack the funds to continue. So if any of you guys thinks this sounds like something you want to invest in, I am willing to discuss. I got commission based contracts and even shares of the company to offer. The work is done. We just need to harvest.

Thing is, the whole project has no competition. That's why the idea is so golden. But it won't be long before competition emerges. So i will spend some time trying to gather the funds myself or an investor. If i fail, I will simply proceed with the other company i have. Fortunately this one doesnt require much funds to get started with.

Also feel free to share your own stories and present your projects.

>funds
>ambitions
I have the ambition to lick some nipples and dats a LOT of fun(d)s! =D

how to get in contact how much you looking for? what are chances you wont get in shit again?

you have yet to mention the company so i don't get why you think people would invest. fun story though.

i agree good read no follow up. does not leave contact info oh well

TLDR?

> How to get in touch
Once i am back online, we can discuss the matter in details. Until then we can already get started via email. Feel free to leave contact info.

> how much am i looking for?
Finances were on my servers (already looking forward for the next tax declaration ). Well to get the project back online we only need enough for a minimal IT infrastructure. To generate profit i need some capital for marketing. Afterwards immediately applying for some government funding once we established a money flow. I calculated the ROI but unfortunately i don't have it at hand right now. The service for private customers is flexible and can thus easily be scaled up. 2 dedicated servers is enough to get started. Afterwards scaling up but focusing on corporate solutions, cause that's where the real money is. Corporate solutions require much larger funds obviously, as i cant bear the workload all by myself.

> am i getting in shit again?
Well, fairly low. Worst of it lies behind me. Even if, u can just hire another programmer.

I definitely won't mention it on 4chin. Thanks tho, had to laugh several times myself.

> Tl;Dr

> Op is a fag
> Did all the work
> Got fucked over
> Is looking for investors

scam, atleast with some effort.

Programming language used? I'll decide if I wanna invest based on your reply to this

[email protected]
there ya go OP 24 hours to hear waht you want to do. ill be waiting

will review email in 20 hours if it ever arrives

user you are mistaken. A scam implies getting paid and not doing the work. I did the work and didnt get paid. Matter of fact, I've become the anti scam.

Poor choice to determine if its worth or not but who cares. I ride the c++ train, since day one. But other languages were involved too.

I will be in touch

2/10 faggot scammer with poor writing skills ad no idea yet about how business or the world works.

Keep practicing and you may make some money eventually.

You will die alone and miserable though