Mars Mission

Ark is fueling up for its mars mission in the coming weeks. Let me know what you are bringing on the trip.

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/faucet).
classicdelegate.biz/calculator
blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What makes you think this and what is your price prediction? Sidenote I have 4k ark

Price prediction Q1 next year?
I’m thinking $12-15

8 bucks end of the year.

yea Core Update and ARKVM should bring is close to $10

Core update, mobile wallet, biz_classic/biz_private delegates creating an open and trustworthy community, free money, expanded team. Literally everything is lined up to help this. Once arkVM is released that'll be the catalyst to blow this thing to mars.

Expecting $20 dollars end of next year.

2125 Arkie here. Obviously the more the better, but is there any consensus as far as how much Ark is "enough"?

25k to stake on biz_private

6k entered @ 46k sats.

Would buy more NEO and ARK but want in on some OMG holdings

OMG still going lower, I wouldn't worry about it yet, ARK is primed and ready to go. Its hodling nicely on the 100 day moving average.

My dick is hard seeing your predictions. We're all going to make it. Literally the comfiest coin ever.

Good time to throw another 0.3 btc at it?

Anything below 50k is nice.

yea, 47k sats is about as good as it gets

absolutely

We've been going sideways for a week now. It's about to blast off in 10 days

>Good time to throw another 0.3 btc at it?
It looks like a perfect time. Nice steady growth and it looks like this is perfect for "buying the dip". I know that's crazy for us Bizbods but...fuck - it might just work.

biz has spoken. Time to load up!

Don't forget to stake.

Bringing a parachute

Already staking with biz_classic

Same, hopefully ill be at around 2k ARK soon and get an ARK every other day or so.

>2k ARK
Mirin', I only got 105 right now. Will try to accumulate at least til 150, but it would have to stay

Whales wont let ARK drop below a certain price. BTC mooning and ARK still going sideways. How are all those other shitcoins doing? Hemorrhaging im sure.

There's never enough ARK.
I've got almost 6k and I want to get 7,5k before it really lifts off.

This is the most irrational market since tulip mania, no kidding. Bitcoin has literally 0 legit reasons to go up right now. I hope it will crash badly after the fork.
>muh bitcoin gold
worthless shitcoin

I don't understand what makes you guys think ARK will moon hard, it might just bleed until the end of time

look at june-july

in june-july at that time literally almost all the coins on the market mooned 300%+

Hands down fundamentals-wise the best small cap coin out there. Getting in right now is like buying ETH when it was $10. If the technology works, it will shoot to top 5.

DELUDED KYS

Do you not do technicals?
Look at the chart. Zoom out to the one day. Every sign is there that's it's due for a reversal.

Plus it has major updates coming. Long period of stagnation and accumulation after 60% retrace + big news = moon. I mean, I really don't know how much more confirmation you could possibly want...

all the shills in this thread have me almost buying in....

false, ark steadily lost value. Ark has been where it is now before, just now the resistance is higher

This discount won't last much longer.

Board the ark or regret it once the fork is over.

Please listen, it's not too late.

340 ARK shrimp here but profit is profit

Reminder for deluded arkies - we've got two delegates now.

The popular one for everyone, biz_classic, with 90% payouts, that has been forging nonstop for months We also have biz_private, for whales (25k+), which pays 96% (isn't forging YET but has over 500k pledged). The remaining percentage gets donated into funding our faucet (classicdelegate.biz/faucet).

We will _NOT_ be profiting from this second delegate. The remaining 4-5% not paid out to voters will be dispersed back to the community through the faucet. Once biz_private starts forging we can increase faucet payouts to an average of 21 ark a DAY.

would buy in buy bitcoin might just moon to $7k,

Packing up those LINK bags senpai

Possibly, but I don't think so. There will be profit taking even before the fork. Smart money don't care about BTG.

I have no screenshots to prove this but when I got on biz I saw a prediction that was so similar to this about ethereum it hurts. It was early this year when ethereum was like $10. I decided to buy $1k worth. Just reading this I may throw $10k at ark

Soon brothers, soon.

let's say I have 25k ARKs (I don't)
how much bigger would my payouts be in comparison to biz_classic?

The ARK will save you from the flood brother. Sinners repent and are welcome aboard.

I'm new to ark, pleb with less than 100 of them. Do you have any info on getting started with all this voting/staking stuff?

Can I make any free moneys with such little amount of ark?

Depends. With 100 ARK it will take almost 2 months to break even.

We have over 700k votes pledged now. A 190k whale just pledged.

About 1-1.5 ark more a day.

You can. It'll just take a while for you to accrue enough Ark to get paid. Most delegates have minimums for payout. biz_classic has a minimum of 1.1 which saves our voters money.

As for how to vote: blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1

just this. a dolphin grp of mine expects 3 digits next year

Thanks! Think I'll put as much as I can in this for the long game

Damn. I wish I could come up with the money just for the passive income alone.

Wait... Seriously how do I stake, how much will I make by staking 4k ark?

I just bought up that mini wall, rise and shine my ark

>my wallet when I've been adding to my stash these past few days with xlm and zen gains.

Started this month with 5k omg and 3k ark. sold 1k omg and 2k ark for some play money, bought xlm and zen, sold, and now have 6k ark and 10k omg. My body is ready for the post fork fomoing. It's clear that btc is not rising due to new money coming in, but alt positions closing on the presumption that they'll ride btc up, get btc gold and then catch the dip on their old alt positions after btc runs out of steam. problem is that everyone with any sense and anyone who lived through the last hard for understands this, and they'll be closing their btc position BEFORE the fork to catch the alts at the bottom before they inevitably explode back up.

As some user already said, buy into your old positions before the fork.

I've got ARK NEO KMD and UBQ as my holdings, I brought their dip. went from $4k to $2.2k these last two months, beginners mistakes many times, now I'm starting to gain back

Ubq? Y tho

well its an Ethereum fork, but way cheaper. Well its dipped pretty hard so just looking to flip it when it goes back up

I came to a similar conclusion myself. Not even going to try to profit from the fork, just holding ARK (85% of portfolio) and try to accumulate as much I as I can.

curious what you think of this other hypothesis. I'm thinking the positions that are bleeding at the moment will be the ones to profit most after the fork, because i'm willing to bet the ones that closed their alt positions for btc are looking closely at their old alts and are a hair trigger away from selling btc and getting back in, not realizing the sellers are at this very moment drying up, with the exception of some brave Veeky Forumsreali geniuses who will lose their grip after the bleeding and sell at the bottom to then fomo into ath btc.

If my hypothesis is true (because this is what i did last last fork), then odds are that the newly mooned coins (xlm and zen) will not be receiving this new inflow of demand. the money that left alts for btc did not come from these coins, and so the ones deciding when to drop btc are looking closely at their old alts, the ones bleeding profusely right now; the coins they've developed an emotional connection to.

My gameplan is this:
Once the old bleeding alts do their run up after the fork (ARK 160-190k, omg 450-510k), some people will close on them and hop onto zen and xlm, because they are, after all, very promising coins. I do think these newly mooned coins will rise up, but my guess is they'll truly moon after /ourcoins/ start consolidating.

Or should I just hop onto btc after?

>ARK 160-190k, omg 450-510k

You've clearly put some thought into this so how confident are you of those figures?

very nice hypothesis. I tend to agree. That said, I think ARK has some more lows coming and thats going to go sideways for another month.

As confident as someone relying on TA can be. More so with ark, since it's been fairly consistent and predictable with its last 3 movements. Hindsight is of course pretty clear, but if the past movements are anything to go on, then those price points is where I plan on selling.

OMG chart is a bit of a mess, since the fomo and fud was out of control but according to my analysis, anything up to 140-143k is a steal, and if i'm right, we'll see a doji next in the weekly chart, a nice green bar after that, and then two to three huge ones after that.

Doji? I havent been lurking long enough to know what this is. Been seeing it here or there though. Whats it mean?

man ark sure has had a lot of incoming moon/mars missions every day for the past month?
when's it goin to happen user?

after the fork, i.e. too soon

buy before the fork, you won't beat the whales with catching the dip, especially when it comes to ark

I did. 75% of portfolio in Ark already. Will try to flip beans few times before the fork and go all in on Ark, with some cash ready to buy the imminent BTC crash.

have you sold all your bitcoin?

>o in Ar

I absolutely agree with your whole thought process. It's like you wrote down my own thoughts, only better.
Even though I'm not so sure about XLM and ZEN gaining back momentum any time soon.

That forethoughtful "what would masses do" type of thinking is what I try to do a lot myself as well.
And your earnings this month seem to be a proof that you're pretty fucking good at it.

I have 0 bitcoin. I was all in on alts since before BTC started to moon, so you can imagine I bleeded out pretty badly. ~25% satoshi loss, maybe more. I try not to think about it.

Someone convince me to put my last 10 ETH into Ark. I have 13k Ark as it is.

never understood whats the use of holding eth now that its mooned. at best you'll double your money in 6months to a year.

Has crypto really spoiled you to the point where 100% annual gains are seen as bad?

yes

As long as there are bigger profits to be made... yeah.

That's fair. I'm considering putting it into a coin with an even smaller market cap.

Any suggestions?

Qtum should see some short term gains in recovery. I'd expect a quick 10-15% profit over next 24 hours if you want something quick.

Thanks, but I'm looking for some good long term holds with 1000%+ return potential.

I haven't seen a thread this good on biz in a while.
Good work fellow arkies.

Ark does seem to attract intelligent people.

A good sign I suppose.

In that case maybe ZEN? I know it's been shilled to fuckery here because of the PB&J leaks, but it was still pegged as a long term hold for a reason.

Once it drops enough I'll definitely be grabbing a small amount.

Bitbay for long term

20k would be nice.

Im at 4700, trying to get up to ~7500

Maybe, though I've done heavy research into both of these and held them short-term in the last before selling for some profit. I just can't see them reaching ETH-tier levels. With Ark, I can.

do you know how hard you'll get burned if ark fails as a coin?

Entirely

I use to just look forward to /pol/ happenings

Now I look forward to ARK moons and Pink Wojacks.

None of us would get burned. We'd just be back at square one, most of us are playing with house money at this point.

Or at least I am.

Man I wish I was playing with house money. I gotta wait for ark to moon for that ;)

I bought a bunch of ETH two years ago when it was $3 or $4, which is where I got my house money. Ark is reminding me of early ETH.

Just remember to HODL.

Do you work or did you quit your wagecuckery?

Started a moon mission with $5k in on ETH @ $7. Cashed out some- paid bills, ducati monster, wife buying furniture. Now I'm on a $100k ARK Mars mission.

Neo then, in the long run

Looking for ARK to hit 100 longterm too. If everything goes according to plan 350 bucks per coin isn't even insane. The potential of ARK is stupid. Of course im not betting my entire savings on this, I just wouldn't be as suprised seeing ARK at a marketcap similar to ETH (assuming the total crypto space moves up), as I would another shitcoin.