WHERE MY OMG NIGGERS AT

hope you skating faggots been accumulating the most promising altcoin in crypto history.

plasma will change the world and catapult us to billions beloved

blog.omisego.network/approach-to-delivering-scalability-56d034619ef0

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo#balances
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has to be larping, nobody could look at 19998 every day and not just buy 2 more.

when

you must strongly believe in OMG a lot

0.002 more, faggot

Not selling this year. Looking forward to seeing some green today though.

if you would spend 3 hours of your day to fully understand what omise plans to do, you would too.

most of these kids in here think you can buy bigmacs at mcd wit omisego tokens lel.

I only have 400 a-am I going to make it OP?

He sold everything, it was two omg or water at this point

are you seriously all in tho?

2/3 in omg. yes serious

yes. you too will have a lambo but for you it might take 2 years.

That’s okay by that time I will be graduating Uni. I’m quite okay with being a thousandaire in 2 years. In the mean time I will try and accumulate as much as I can before we see double digits again

I couldnt bear that much allocation, certainly with that much money.

But if I would have to pick a coin it would be omg tho.

Its already 1/3 of my portfolio.

There is nothing wrong with OMG

But the fact is there is a shit ton of it out there. That means sustained selling pressure which is still occuring

u wot m8?

92m isnt a big supply. there is no selling pressure. we fukin mooned to 14$ with extreme hype without dipping once and now we finally having our needed correction.

i got about 30 omise.

I'm not talking about circulating supply

I'm talking about distribution

etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo#balances

There are many addresses with excess OMG, many gained at $0.30 ico price

Even more gained free OMG from airdrops who held ETH at the time

Who were biggest Eth holders? ICO companies

Free money

And after incredible 10x runup they are and have been dumping it on the market

The distribution is a long tail type. The number of holders expands at a rate of about 2000 per week. Thats not a lot of net growth considering a base of half million.

You should send me some OMG and round your number off. I currently only have 25.

0x4d7c2f52343986631eadb094f5f8aa37c96135d3

OMG is trending down and as others mentioned, the distribution is influencing it bad too. Just imagine how the chart will look like IF one whale starts dumping. 100k eat without a problem $1

Everyone with half a brain has already invested in OMG, no point shilling it anymore, i dont want these faggots buying in only $2 more than i got in at 2 months ago, once it hits $12-$13 commence shilling, until stfu.