FOMO

It's absolutely fucking retarded to buy now isn't it?

consider that the world has billions of idiots

no. I bought 20K

idiots who will probably sell after the slightest dip leading to it tumbling down?

r-r-right

Anywhere below 1 million USD is a steal, retard.

yeah but at least you're not buying in right before blockchains are replaced by superior directed acyclic graphs

Yes, good goy, don't buy yourself a share of the TCP/IP of finance.

this desu

It may go up from here but I certainly wouldn't join it... it'll crash hard in 5 days tho.. screen cap this and I will take tips

Log chart please

no it wont. It'll crash hard in november after segwitx2

Yeah no shit like this makes me think it's a bad time.

You only see threads about Bitcoin crashing and how it's hopeless before it surges. You only see threads about it being unstoppable before it crashes.

The shilling is real.

It'll begin to descend in 5 days and crash into it

Are you retarded?

That pic proves it was always a good time to buy if you hold long enough.

A lot of idiots on these pics called tops and it went higher.

Just buy Ethereum while it's still low. Convert to BTC later if you want.

someone spammed something similar before it went to 3k from 5k.

I don't want to do that since due to my financial situation (low income large savings) this will be my only way of making big money

And it always went lower after the dip. It happens every time. It's going to crash before or after the BTG fork because S2X is seeming less and less likely each day.

It's not like it will crash back to nothing but a correct to 4600 is coming like it or not. It the long run bitcoin always goes up. But it always goes down first.

What realistically kills bitcoin? I feel like it's going to be worth a million in 2050 people will laugh at us for doubting it, it's basically just a tower of money and as long as people keep pouring more on it, its guaranteed to rise.

For sure it will crash from $10K down to like $8K.
Before continuing upwards to $100K.

Previous spikes were thousands of NEETs and nerds throwing a few thousand$ each to get a piece of the pie. Now it's thousands of multimillionaires throwing millions to get a piece of the pie.

We are going to see what a stampede of the actually rich can do to the price.

Now I have a boner.

yea, like if crypto replaces physical currency, I don't see why bitcoin and crypto in general won't be worth TONS

it could be

it also could be smart to buy here for when it moons to 10k. guess you gotta decide my friend

This is going to correct eventually. What's the smart thing to do before it does? Go into fiat? ETH? Shitcoin? I can HODL but I'd rather scrape up some more coin for my modest stack by buying the dip(s) if I can.

At this point, when you see pumps like that with that huge volume you know it's serious people with a shit ton of fiat behind to make the price hold.
It's getting way beyond people feeling and real life event. It might pump like crazy until they decide to short it.
But when you see big names starting to say to people they should put 3% to 10% of their savings in btc you know the ponzi is far from over.

Shorting in an uptrend is playing against the odds, not buying too.

Nothing. It's the prime mover. There's already cryptos out there that will allow Bitcoin to do smart contracts so at some point it's even going to absorb even Ethereum.